SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone With HONDA CBR 150R? COme in!

badboi

hi all,

how much is the price for the repsol colour? the additional price?

$300? aynoen know

Go bike production...they quote me like ard a $100 more only.

Anyway, i got my silver cbr150rr there for $4500, with box and new IU.

The Bluest Sky Is Crystal Clear And Infinitely High

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow...i got my quote from mah at 5300.. with no box!

what was ur insurance and coe like? can pm me ? thanks

Better to be loved, than to hate...

okie..

to me CBR 150R is a very Small Bike...

the max speed of the bike till now is around 150Km/h

some good points of the bike is very good when going thought Cars. damn small Bike very easy to go though....

other than that everything alright lor... coz i am still a new rider still dunno much about bikes... haha.. :cheer:

Are you riding a new version CBR150 ??? My CBR only can go 140Km/h can't go up any more unless i'm on a slop going down. What color is your bike ? I saw new version CBR the color :thumb: very fierce. But I find that CBR 150 is too light, if you traveling at high speed on the express way you can feel that your bike has been over take by the wind . :lol: But for petrol wise is very cheap much cheaper then phamtom bike :D: And also easy to squeez in when traffic jam :lol:

Ah...just finished running in my cbr150rr at 2400km...have been changing egine oil every 800km...now finished running in, maybe will change again after 3000km...cbr150rr no power one...4 stroke and only 150cc(TA200 is 200cc), but for general transport, it's good enough. $7(Mobil 8000) can go 250km...not too bad. If you want super fuel economy, go buy wave lor. Cheers!

:confused: you so fast change egine oil ah ? mine 3400Km haven't change the egine oil. :D: Do you find that after sometime the bikes vibrates more ?

Mine is a sliver cbr too for $4200 with 2nd insurance but got no box :D:

CBR150 u put box??

no offence but wun it be aliitle not in place?

well life are made of memory... wats important are having a sweet memory, not y we cannt b tgt

so treasure all the happy times u had........

if SP or TZM or KRR put box den look wierd... CBR150... quite okie wad~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

if SP or TZM or KRR put box den look wierd... CBR150... quite okie wad~

orh okie...........

think its more like a sports utility like that la

not so much a sports bike

actually got a little look like a small small varadero hor

well life are made of memory... wats important are having a sweet memory, not y we cannt b tgt

:confused: you so fast change egine oil ah ? mine 3400Km haven't change the egine oil. :D: Do you find that after sometime the bikes vibrates more ?

Wah...you mean ever since you got your bike, you have been using the engine oil they gave you until now (3400km++) and still haven't change even once???

Power leh...

As for vibration, yar, i feel that it is not as smooth and quiet compared to when i first bought it... :nono:

Wa! .. 4500! So cheap. I got it for 5600 leh! From Mah. Sian. But one free honda CBR helmet which I'm using now lor. Like not beri safe, but nvrmind la. Comfortable can liao.

Bike still running in lor. Can't wait to finish run in like u all. Still hovering ard 70km/h everyday. Sian .. :mad:

Anyway, yeah, the vibrations. Quite strong. But I don't noe if it's the same as wat u guys r experiencing. Maybe all 2b bikes r like tt is it? Can't tahan high spd one..

Eh ask u all ah. Wat is the tyre pressure to pump at ah? I don't noe how to read from tt cok thai manual la. And somemore, nvr pump tyre before. Scared explode how? Can teach?

Love doesnt require that two people look at each other, but that they look together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint Exupery

Wa! .. 4500! So cheap. I got it for 5600 leh! From Mah. Sian. But one free honda CBR helmet which I'm using now lor. Like not beri safe, but nvrmind la. Comfortable can liao.

Bike still running in lor. Can't wait to finish run in like u all. Still hovering ard 70km/h everyday. Sian .. :mad:

Anyway, yeah, the vibrations. Quite strong. But I don't noe if it's the same as wat u guys r experiencing. Maybe all 2b bikes r like tt is it? Can't tahan high spd one..

Eh ask u all ah. Wat is the tyre pressure to pump at ah? I don't noe how to read from tt cok thai manual la. And somemore, nvr pump tyre before. Scared explode how? Can teach?

:confused: $5600 a little too ex liao , isit the new version CBR ? What color is your bike ? As for my Bike the vibration for first three month still ok but after I go K L come back singapore my bike vibration getting worse :sweat:

Tyre pressure I never pump before also ANYONE CAN TEACH US :D:

How to noe new or old? I don't noe la, but it's a new color lor. Red. Reallie bright red, not like the prev maroon red. Ex or watever, aiya, too late liao, juz enjoy it liao lor. Haha. Today juz tried V-Power. Reallie power. Recommended. A little ex, but juz have to see how long the fuel lasts lor.

Haven't even do any maintanence yet sia. Thinking of buying some kind of chain lube, maybe i'll settle for engine oil. Cheap, good, reliable. Then now using Autosol to clean the metal parts. Quite steady~ .. Hmm.. nothing much liao. Raining a lot these days..

As for the tyres, nvrmind, next time i go for the next servicing i will ask for all of us la~ .. :smile:

Hmm.. wonder if there's much after-market products or not.. Like mod pipe or wat .. :confused:

Love doesnt require that two people look at each other, but that they look together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint Exupery

• 2 weeks later...

Tyre pressure as recommended in the handbook is 200...if carry load most of the time, 225. Well, if i dun remember wrongly,haha... :D

Anyway, i pump mobil8000. So far so good. V-Power is more powerful, can feel the diff...but poor mileage :nono:

How to noe new or old? I don't noe la, but it's a new color lor. Red. Reallie bright red, not like the prev maroon red. Ex or watever, aiya, too late liao, juz enjoy it liao lor. Haha. Today juz tried V-Power. Reallie power. Recommended. A little ex, but juz have to see how long the fuel lasts lor.

Haven't even do any maintanence yet sia. Thinking of buying some kind of chain lube, maybe i'll settle for engine oil. Cheap, good, reliable. Then now using Autosol to clean the metal parts. Quite steady~ .. Hmm.. nothing much liao. Raining a lot these days..

As for the tyres, nvrmind, next time i go for the next servicing i will ask for all of us la~ .. :smile:

Hmm.. wonder if there's much after-market products or not.. Like mod pipe or wat .. :confused:

Originally only have silver, blue, maroon and repsol design(pay more $). Red is a new colour which they brought in after some time. But for engine and specs wise, dunno got diff or not.

Ayiah, 2B bike you also want to mod? No need lar...haha...just past some stickers lor :lol:

Ya. Maybe don't mod liao. Thinking of the S4 sia. Like fits me better somehow.. This bike is a little squeezy. Muz sit very back to get the posture rite, so tat i don't cramp on the pegs. Quite kang kor.. Too big liao la, haha~! Anyone facing the same problem too? One good thing abt this bike is have quite a gd cornering posture. A lot of clearance, but then again I'm still new to biking.. Maybe save money on the mods to get an S4. Haha.. still pondering, but somewat early. So far so little stickers onli. The HRC stickers and "www.singaporebikes.com" onli. So sian. :mad: Then so ex- somemore. Haii. Going m'sia next wk to see if can find more (and hopefully cheaper!) ones at Holiday Plaza. :smile:

Still trying out different petrols. Haha. Probably the Mobil8000 next, like u recommended. Try lor, no harm wat, rite? But V-Power, yeah, agree, tt finish very fast tho bike oso move very fast. A little siong on the pockets!

My view...

Bike is jus the right size...it's only 150 cc...it'll be silly if a bike wif an engine size like dat look like a Phantom rite??and I guess fuel economy u guys say already...guess dis would be a great bike for someone who wanna experience riding a sports bike w/o the hassle of a 2stroke bike...jus top up petrol and go...I've seen alot of ladies(very hot babes)riding them...slim babes dun go along wif fat bikes...I dun think I'll own one even tho I would love to...why??MY GF DUN LIKE!!! :giddy: ...nevermind...at least I can save for my 400cc chopper next year

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

...I've seen alot of ladies(very hot babes)riding them...slim babes dun go along wif fat bikes...I dun think I'll own one even tho I would love to...why??MY GF DUN LIKE!!! :giddy: ...nevermind...at least I can save for my 400cc chopper next year

damn, i have yet to see even any girls on the cbr150...much less babes. Sigh... :cry:

400cc chopper? steed? shadow?

haha...tampines alone got a few already...

think I'll be getting a Intruder 400...already mod up wif loooong fork and loud pipes...owner wans to sell it cos he already got a harley :sweat:

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

• 1 month later...
no offence but i feel that cbr150's look is so funny! :lol: :lol:

the only saving grace of the bike is the 'cbr' word on it.

don take my word for it though,like they say ride wat u like as long as u are happy with it!

well i actually find the back light quite unique loh

juzthat its a little skinny

but isnt all class 2 b sports bike kinda skinny haha

actually been tinking for some time.. dunno whether to get 2nd hand sp or this cbr150 after passing..

both is about the same price.. so might as well get a *new* cbr rite? it looks good.. but heard ppl condemning it say no power and all.. but then.. not like i'm gonna speed at 160+ rite? after all, intend to upgrade, so dun need such a powerful 2b bike..

juz wanna ask.. are there still other colours around besides the repsol colour? handling good? light?

"You float like a feather.. In a beautiful world.."

actually been tinking for some time.. dunno whether to get 2nd hand sp or this cbr150 after passing..

both is about the same price.. so might as well get a *new* cbr rite? it looks good.. but heard ppl condemning it say no power and all.. but then.. not like i'm gonna speed at 160+ rite? after all, intend to upgrade, so dun need such a powerful 2b bike..

juz wanna ask.. are there still other colours around besides the repsol colour? handling good? light?

as long as got money, any paintjob u wan also can :bounce: :bounce:

hmmm as for whether u wan sp or cbr,y not u sit on both bikes first n test ride first if possible? then u can make ur choice liao ;) ;)

anyway, if u intend to upgrade, getting a 2nd hand sp is better coz its cheaper than getting a 1st hand cbr mah rite?