SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

Originally posted by Scarab@May 31 2004, 03:04 PM

You kept on telling ppl where his bike his? Wait someone remove both his tyres than he's gonna blame u liao. :offtopic:

u try doing that in broad daylight in public carpark.New paper front page story...lol.

so gentoro if 1 day u find ur front tire missing,u know who to look for.never crossed my mind to do such a crazy act.....:cheeky: :smile:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

need a logo? http://www.motoretta.co.uk/images/sym/joyride_logo_200.jpg

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/sym/joyride150/joyride_sml.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Originally posted by who_noe@Jun 5 2004, 12:12 PM

need a logo? http://www.motoretta.co.uk/images/sym/joyride_logo_200.jpg

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/sym/joyride150/joyride_sml.jpg

sweeet....like those ang moh magazine one.

bro gentoro,how with the manual?i really don't like to go to shop to do regular maintainence.my previous bikes overhaul also do myself.don't relly like other ppl touching my bike's private parts...heehee.:sweat:

Haha!! MIA for so long liao. finally back online. Yo bro, I have my copied manual ready in my bike. Can meet me anytime but then hor, everyday I got to go back home early and pei lao po. :weep:

Car:

Leisure driving and family outing

Kia Cerato/Auto/Sedan:

Present FC: 11.03km/L

hey gentoro...sorry bout the other day.the mrs. and me having dinner...hope u dont mind.:sorry:

will try 2 get back to u asap but tis week abit busy at work.maybe next week can meet up o.k

got my first "problem" yesterday.about to go to work,when i press the starter button and everything goes blank....???my battery dead.go to change and found out its a dry cell.learn something 2 day.never used dry cell before.it goes dead without warning.lucky kickstart still can.kana $60 for new battery.price ok or not.no choice got to go to a shop nearby.scared wait something else affected.

cupnoodle. I guess $60 is for wet cell. Cost dry cell cost more and said to be more reliable. So far, I never have any problem with wet cell, just top up battery once in a very long long time. $60 is quite ok but if you opt for a brand one cost $70-$80. I did my servicing at Taihin for just $24!!! Change of oil and gear oil, clean oil filter and top up coolant water (Tap water) :cheeky:

The bike hasn't given any problem so far so good.

Car:

Kia Cerato/Auto/Sedan:

There are a couple of new SYM scooters out is it?

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Errrrrrr... I mean these few days newspaper classifieds got advertise....

:sweat:

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Didn't really pay attention, check out last Friday and Saturday classifieds... think got advertise!

Originally posted by gentoro@Jun 26 2004, 12:24 PM

cupnoodle. I guess $60 is for wet cell. Cost dry cell cost more and said to be more reliable. So far, I never have any problem with wet cell, just top up battery once in a very long long time. $60 is quite ok but if you opt for a brand one cost $70-$80. I did my servicing at Taihin for just $24!!! Change of oil and gear oil, clean oil filter and top up coolant water (Tap water) :cheeky:

yea lah....wet cell maintainence free type.put water 1 time only after that battery used up can throw.wahh so cheap u service the bike.me budget type rather spend money on my rs125.

Originally posted by gentoro@Jun 26 2004, 12:24 PM

wet cell batt. should cost about $40++, it can last around 2 yrs if you do maintence it.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

Wow! yesterday just ride my bike to suntec for spider man2. First time ever rode this bike in the small rain at night on the way home. The feeling is really great!!

I used to ride from night till morning. But since I started working and got this new house, I neber ride my bike and go out after work. The feeling is really different after so long never ride at night liao. :smile:

Car:

Kia Cerato/Auto/Sedan:

Originally posted by gentoro@Jul 6 2004, 11:08 AM

Wow! yesterday just ride my bike to suntec for spider man2. First time ever rode this bike in the small rain at night on the way home. The feeling is really great!!

I used to ride from night till morning. But since I started working and got this new house, I neber ride my bike and go out after work. The feeling is really different after so long never ride at night liao. :smile:

huh...???ur bike so pampered.can sleep at nite nobody disturb.envy ur bike.easy life.