• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Guys, I am about to get my 2b license and I am considering getting one of the following (used) bikes at ~7000.

CB190R: nothing wrong about this bike only hit me twice in the nuts in BBDC. And the fact that they stops selling new bikes worries me.

Duke 200: also seems decent and popular, and Yamaha FZN150i is as popuplar, so can anyone share some experience riding these 2 models?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just get your 2b lic 1st. think abt what bike after u gt yur lic.

Not harm doing forward planning.

May 2005 - July 2007: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU 3*** S)

July 2007 - Dec 2016: Honda CB400 Spec III (FBB 7***X)

Dec 2016 - Aug 2017: Yamaha FZ1N (FBD 4***E)

Aug 2017 - Present: Kawasaki Z1000SX (FBF 6***B)

Boono :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, I am about to get my 2b license and I am considering getting one of the following (used) bikes at ~7000.

CB190R: nothing wrong about this bike only hit me twice in the nuts in BBDC. And the fact that they stops selling new bikes worries me.

Duke 200: also seems decent and popular, and Yamaha FZN150i is as popuplar, so can anyone share some experience riding these 2 models?

I wouldn't recommend any CB190 models although they came up with a few variation some quite nice looking but the bike engine and everything from China. They are China Honda..not honda honda.... And when i went bike shopping a lot of the mechanic were like shaking their head and were against me buying it. Ask to consider get other bike like R15 etc...

I am more into street bike so i would say can consider CB150R (I am riding this) and XSR155 (but ya no used one just release). If not R15 is good if u are into sport bike.

I wouldn't recommend any CB190 models although they came up with a few variation some quite nice looking but the bike engine and everything from China. They are China Honda..not honda honda.... And when i went bike shopping a lot of the mechanic were like shaking their head and were against me buying it. Ask to consider get other bike like R15 etc...

I am more into street bike so i would say can consider CB150R (I am riding this) and XSR155 (but ya no used one just release). If not R15 is good if u are into sport bike.

hard pass on the racer...

I saw a lot of cb150r last week at a bike shop, but only a few of cb190r.

what is wrong with the engine?

• 3 weeks later...
just get your 2b lic 1st. think abt what bike after u gt yur lic.

Hi KS,

I just took my bike from the shop last week, but now I found its clutch has a weird noise and the fuel consumption is higher than online comments.

Is it still covered by lemon law? Can i go back and ask the shop to fix for me? I can accept pay some cost...

Hi KS,

I just took my bike from the shop last week, but now I found its clutch has a weird noise and the fuel consumption is higher than online comments.

Is it still covered by lemon law? Can i go back and ask the shop to fix for me? I can accept pay some cost...

which shop u bought the bike from? u can go back there to check with them for your clutch.But for fuel consumption, there's nothing u can do abt. what bike u bought? where u stay? u can google abt the lemon law. this is my wechat cwks7300

Edited by kokseng_wong
which shop u bought the bike from? u can go back there to check with them for your clutch.But for fuel consumption, there's nothing u can do abt. what bike u bought? where u stay? u can google abt the lemon law. this is my wechat cwks7300

Thanks!

It is GP Motoring on macPherson road.

Everything seems alright so far…