SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Direct insurance quotes

cougar

Anybody try this online quote? I only stopped at getting the quotation, cheaper than what the car dealer quote me, and i can tweak the excess myself somemore, just topup abit of premium only.

http://www.directasia.com/sg/en/onlineinsurance/car-insurance-singapore

Edited by cougar

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this direct insurance once you kena accident got no personal service everything by the book and you kena run here and there by yourself.

What you mean? i bought theirs because they gave me the best quoted, 1.3k versus 1.7k really can see insurers nowadays any how quote) elsewhere. now even refund me because i have NCB, now its $738 (comprehensive) only. maybe i ah pek price, old already, heh.

to me its best deal, cause i dont want to pay so much for once a year thing.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

i bought mine with same price as direct quote. 1st you must see which insurance company direct quote give you and compare with your friend and tell him which company and i am sure the price will be the same. direct quote is not the underwriter they are insurance dealer also.

2years back i ever got a quote direct from this company, lets say $1000. then i told the agent that helped me. then he was able to get the same price but in the end, i got another $50 cheaper through the agent. i think the agent used part of his commision ($50) to give me a further discount.

do look into the details as i remembered there's a thread about this company that void the insurance if your car has modded before. even brake pads etc if i'm not wrong...

I dont mod, seriously i had enuff of the greedy local insurers price manipulation, including NTUC is no better. If a competitior is willing to come in and bite the bullet, try them. The more we support their gungho entry into the market, their underwriter would have wider spread of risks, and they would really find giving such competitve rates comfortable and would not rise. Insurance is pooling of risk through numbers.

Local insurers will tell you all kinds of crap stories, this one very hard to claim and blah blah, who in business wouldnt? And in forum, they are masked forumers working for biz to instigate bad things about their competitors, who knows. If this company got its license legitimately from MAS and is financially sound, heck i'll take the 40% cheaper offer, fcuk the other greedy bustards.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *