SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR Fireblade riders - CBR 600/918/929/954/1000

kata_killer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by RayNg@May 17 2004, 04:40 AM

Wah lau.. Ken why your tire from e pix still look so hairy.. must push your bike more la..

Ray~~~~~

The Photo Is Taken On The Day He Took The Bike Leh!!!!!

Not Even Yet On The Road Leh!!!!

Ken Tow 2 Caltex 1 Leh!!!!!

Of Course Still Got Hair La!!!!!

If No Hair Must Complain Liao Lor!!!!!

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Originally posted by Ken@May 17 2004, 01:26 PM

hehehe, but after a few km on the bike, i feel that the tyre is very good for cornering.

hi guys im back from KL trip on sat-sun.... all here should try riding your own bike up... iz damn shiok n fun though abit kinda tiring...but worth it lor as then you can fully make use of ur bikes real power!!! By the way Ken, r u using bridgestone BT014??? coz wants to know the response abt that tire... im using bridgestone BT56... the tyre not bad leh....:smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/andy954/White954.jpg

Speed kills, ride a Honda......The power of dreams!!!

hello all, xiao di got a qns here,does any1 know where can i get the Htev valve eliminator in sg,looks like small cost for a practical mod.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-1713.jpg

Slow Doesn't mean Safe,Fast doesn't mean Dangerous!!

i thnk no point to remove the valve just for weight saving..... by removing it and using your stock exhaust , will decrease your Hp of your bike (your low ends where the HTIV valve and your stock exhaust works Best)

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/redsuns74/FP3762J-1_zps552ea30c.jpg

Guest HondaBlade
Originally posted by Hikaru@May 9 2004, 03:57 PM

dun think any powercut betwwen the two country model except the california type which comes with a o2 sensor

hi, with regards to your reply, if there is a powercut, hwo much is it cut to?? Thanks!!

i dun thing s'pore have any california model of 954 .... about the powercut i would know how much. b'cos the california state has is special emission rules so the bike have to have the o2 sensor in order to pass

Originally posted by Hikaru@May 19 2004, 01:31 PM

i thnk no point to remove the valve just for weight saving..... by removing it and using your stock exhaust , will decrease your Hp of your bike (your low ends where the HTIV valve and your stock exhaust works Best)

Sorry bro dun think u read my post clearly...im not removing it just for weight advantages...it has nvr come to my mind tat this thing will save weight....hope u understand...:smile:

i would like to know if u hav done this mod b4 n find tat the low end sucks on the rd or dyno?im open to all poinions... :smile:

how sure r u tat it will decrease the bike's hp?

i know putting a K&N filter on a 929 is proved to lose abit hp coz sum1 already posted the dyno results.from the site tat sells this thing,it has proven a positive hp up on a dyno.mayb its their tactics but its a company's site so i trust them.

forgiv me if i hav offended any1 here,just giving my point of view.:smile:

hey no worries:smile: . just like to know where you get the information from? i look through the web from full system & half sytem of varies brand that compare it to the stock exhaust dyno map. the stock is very powerful and the low end . is b'cos the htiv valve restrict the exhaust air flow which works vey well on low end. even the micro serpent header which have is restriction can't match with the stock exhaust with htiv on low end

Originally posted by Hikaru@May 20 2004, 12:48 AM

hey no worries:smile: . just like to know where you get the information from? i look through the web from full system & half sytem of varies brand that compare it to the stock exhaust dyno map. the stock is very powerful and the low end . is b'cos the htiv valve restrict the exhaust air flow which works vey well on low end. even the micro serpent header which have is restriction can't match with the stock exhaust with htiv on low end

i wana mod it coz frm other sites i can see ppl discussing solid positive results from this budget mod...

our flapper tightens at 3krpm but htev opens at 3krpm

then the flapper opens at 7krpm

while at 3krpm im only at 80kmh,this mod only affects torque n power under 3krpm,n in sg rds n highway i would go more than that rpm liao,so i dun find it useful lor.

when the exhaust gas is more free flowing u get better n faster throttle responses which i wan...too bad dun think any shop in sg is selling this.:weep:

maybe you can try seng kwang , to help you to make one But another question by removing the htiv that's mean you are using you stock header like those after market pipes but you still using your stock end can? the stock end can is very restricted ....will it affect ?:confused:

Originally posted by Philip@May 20 2004, 12:50 AM

i wana mod it coz frm other sites i can see ppl discussing solid positive results from this budget mod...

our flapper tightens at 3krpm but htev opens at 3krpm

then the flapper opens at 7krpm

while at 3krpm im only at 80kmh,this mod only affects torque n power under 3krpm,n in sg rds n highway i would go more than that rpm liao,so i dun find it useful lor.

when the exhaust gas is more free flowing u get better n faster throttle responses which i wan...too bad dun think any shop in sg is selling this.:weep:

Why dont you try a easy mod first ,just by removing your air box flipper.or just use tape to stick it down so it open alway.See wherther is help to increase your

feeling toward your bike?

Guest HondaBlade
Originally posted by Hikaru@May 19 2004, 06:15 PM

i dun thing s'pore have any california model of 954 .... about the powercut i would know how much. b'cos the california state has is special emission rules so the bike have to have the o2 sensor in order to pass

Is the O2 sensor just at the part before the Muffler? Like an additional metal tube link to the inside? Thanks!

1 thing to ask all 929 owners...

the bike supposed to have 2 hooks under the seat for the helemets, one for each side right??

my bike only has one... i need to have it on both sides...

where to go to have one welded....

NSR 150SP; Super 4 Spec I; CBR 929; GSX 750; R 1150 GS; Piaggio X8

Feels like moving a circle....

Originally posted by Akrapovic55@May 12 2004, 12:25 AM

Yo, if your Hiv have problem,your FI Will light up.So if you stop your bike with netrual gear.the Fi light should blink 3 time slow blink and 4 time quick blink.

Or 3 slow blink and 5 qiuck blink.

Than you can comfirm that either your hiv is jamed at the exhaust or your

hiv air intake servo motor is faulty .

From wat you say it might also be some problem due to your TP sensor.(qiuck 8 blink)

See wat your bike malfunction indicator lamp(so call the FI light)

Blink how many time.Post on the net ,people here will sure to help you.

IF really your HIV servo motor is faulty prepare about 200plus fro repair.

Cos i just change mine.:cry:

same case as mine. I just change it 1 mth ago....

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Originally posted by Sckona@May 21 2004, 11:19 AM

1 thing to ask all 929 owners...

the bike supposed to have 2 hooks under the seat for the helemets, one for each side right??

my bike only has one... i need to have it on both sides...

where to go to have one welded....

where got 2 hooks? I also only have one.... if u wan, go seng kwang n ask them to make another one for u lor....

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

hey guys.....anybody interested in going out????? coz im gona go reservist le so plan to ask if anybody wana go out mayb tomorrow???

Originally posted by manakirana@May 21 2004, 06:04 PM

blackbird can join or not?? :bouncefire:

newae anybody knew where can i get yoshi slip on for both sides.. how much?.. thanx :thumb:

try go Unity motor at alexandra ask them.... they might have but if so, should be micron streetlegal ba....anyway abt the outing if got, pls call my hp @ 97621232 hor...thks :smile:

er... the bt014 is very much satisfiying me for now, cos i had just rode it for less than 1000km n so far it is so good, gives me ample confidence when doing bend or corner.

but i still dun noe how it will react when it is more wear out

every tyre is good when still new i supposed.

Originally posted by kata_killer@May 21 2004, 05:26 PM

where got 2 hooks? I also only have one.... if u wan, go seng kwang n ask them to make another one for u lor....

on the left side only izzit???

cos i examined liao.. right side seem to have before like that... so asking you all...

NSR 150SP; Super 4 Spec I; CBR 929; GSX 750; R 1150 GS; Piaggio X8

Feels like moving a circle....