SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Any Thai Amulet Collector/Fanatic/Wearer Fall In!!!

Guest death_wish

so i suppose cant find anythg in sg la?? so sadX :weep: ...but heard from one of the website on thai amulets ah....even in thai...not all are real olso :confused: so reali quite hard to search u see....so have anyone found real thg in sG???care to share with us where u purchase? and how it actuali helps?haiX no $$ go thai ar bo ah...HO seH liaoX hahahhaha LOLx :sweat:

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

BMW--->Brings Me Women But Broke My Wallet.

FORD---> Fast Only Rolling Downhill.

HYUNDAI---> Hope You Understand Nothing Driveable And Inexpensive.

Subaru---> Screwed Up Beyond A Repair Usually.

Volvo---> Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object.

PORSCHE---> Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

See ur brand of your car falls into which category? =)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest death_wish
so i suppose cant find anythg in sg la?? so sadX :weep: ...but heard from one of the website on thai amulets ah....even in thai...not all are real olso :confused: so reali quite hard to search u see....so have anyone found real thg in sG???care to share with us where u purchase? and how it actuali helps?haiX no $$ go thai ar bo ah...HO seH liaoX hahahhaha LOLx :sweat:

sg also got le depend how u find onli ma erm bugis tat side mostly are real stuff lo expect for fu lu so la .. dun go fu lu so cos heard from my fren say tat side mostly fake wan

icic...tahnks woRR lub lub ah~~~~

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

Guest death_wish
icic...tahnks woRR lub lub ah~~~~

hey kipsgal .. erm give u tis place .. which they are specialize in guman tong... u go to tis place call tekka market 2nd storey... two shop together wan look for ling ah chai.. one of the shop is under his son the other is him remember look for ling ah chai huh.. erm btw remember dun take from him old one hor .. take new one...

p.s remember dun use the guman to do evil thing ...

always remember the teaching of buddha

evil will not win good ....

oh death_wish ah...the tekka market at where ah? this place sounds familiar......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

Guest death_wish
oh death_wish ah...the tekka market at where ah? this place sounds familiar......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

huh u dunno meh tekka market near the kk hospital there lo aI YO

aiyo...death_wish so bad ah U~suan siao me~i reaLi forgot ma~~ :cry: :cry: AnyWaY tahnks ya lUb LUB...real stuFF there hor ;)

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

Guest death_wish
aiyo...death_wish so bad ah U~suan siao me~i reaLi forgot ma~~ :cry: :cry: AnyWaY tahnks ya lUb LUB...real stuFF there hor ;)

remember to take new one dun take old one huh coz u dunno wat ppl have done b fore wif the old wan....

ok i noe le thanks.....

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

both of those which i have got 8 hands leh. the one i got from thailand, facing front, got one pair cover face, one cover ears, one cover navel and one more cover butt. the one i bought from malaysia got two faces, front and back. so each side got two pairs. one covering face, one covering butt. i used the malaysia one for about a year before i got the thai one. never had the chance to try it out so can't guarentee if it's genuine. i got it for about $30 after conversion from ringgit. so if you want, i just sell you at that price. not good to make money out of this kind of thing. the guy at the shop didn't even give me a price, ask me to self quote, so i just anyhow whack a price...lol see if you want or not loh. it's currently hanging above my table. wouldn't advice you to just go out and fight with people just to test it. just wear it and keep it for protection.

Thanks for the quote... is it possible to let me take a look at a pic of your pakawan? thinking of do more research first... :sweat:

went down bugis today and saw pakawans with prices ranging from 18 bucks to 100plus buck.. quite confusing :giddy:

Thanks for the quote... is it possible to let me take a look at a pic of your pakawan? thinking of do more research first... :sweat:

went down bugis today and saw pakawans with prices ranging from 18 bucks to 100plus buck.. quite confusing :giddy:

can, i take a pic with my digi cam tommorow then pm to you bah. see if possible. a lot of diff price range one. my thai one cost me 120+ loh. i just wanna sell of my extra, cause no point having two. and this kind of thing is not something you can throw away or what. was thinking of putting at temple already if you weren't interested.

http://www.geocities.com/ycy08/signature.jpg

oh ya....i wanted to ask u guys...i use to heard frm some of my frens saying that they get to see their gumanthongs or either is at night they boring and woke u up to play with them......but i didnt't encounter lei...probably last time mine is a fake....haiX :cry: :cry:

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

Guest death_wish
oh ya....i wanted to ask u guys...i use to heard frm some of my frens saying that they get to see their gumanthongs or either is at night they boring and woke u up to play with them......but i didnt't encounter lei...probably last time mine is a fake....haiX :cry: :cry:

not every one has the chance to see their guman wan le some take a month some rite away can see some take a life time but still dun get the chance to see it

not every one has the chance to see their guman wan le some take a month some rite away can see some take a life time but still dun get the chance to see it

huh? can see one ah? how come i've never seen my pagawan before then.....darn!!

ai SEy...death_wish....u so knowledgeable sia.....like everythg u had in hands le

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

haLLo...death_wish....i ask u ah....gumanthong is actuali so called "ghost babies" right?(no need to xplain the whole antique stories)aiya some pple see the thai amulets forum section..tell me that gumanthong is somethg like goddness of mercy the 2 zaizais...-_-''..realli meh??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ..sounds so unlink leh and still tell me that himself had played these thai amulets quite few years....and i ask him got one himself anot and he say no..and say i anyhow say..dunno bahx maybe i m the one who make a mistake bahx....just want o clarify... :confused: :confused:

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

Guest death_wish
haLLo...death_wish....i ask u ah....gumanthong is actuali so called "ghost babies" right?(no need to xplain the whole antique stories)aiya some pple see the thai amulets forum section..tell me that gumanthong is somethg like goddness of mercy the 2 zaizais...-_-''..realli meh??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ..sounds so unlink leh and still tell me that himself had played these thai amulets quite few years....and i ask him got one himself anot and he say no..and say i anyhow say..dunno bahx maybe i m the one who make a mistake bahx....just want o clarify... :confused: :confused:

erm the guman we pray too is call jing tong in chinese erm it not really the same as the 2 zaizai b side guan yin cos erm the guman we pray too is the soul of something like unwanted baby something like tat la me also dun really know hoe to explain in msg

ya la that was wad i meant ma..becos last time gumans is so called dead babies sprits..then he say i tokin crap.....-_-''' no hard feelins la..but just taht this below sentence is for THAT GUY WHO SAY THAT AH "u claim that u have played this field quite few years..then when i ask u have u own one..and ur reply is no lo..and u sayin that i tokin crap..Got proof support me de lei the webby is http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html" If i m wrg u can correct me..but dun say till i m so ignornant lei..

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

u got the pa ga wan verse anot if got i teach u

ermm, the monk taught me two kinds leh. one "yi man kong ka pan.....etc"

but that one very long, that's the one supposed to protect head, body and legs one. can't remember. can teach me?

then he say when want to call it out is "pagawan nak ti, pagawan bu so"

correct or not ah?

but the other one which i am not wearing now which i bought from malaysia, teach me anotehr diff phrase leh " la mo ta sa. pagawa to.....etc"

so no idea which one is correct.

Har!!?? Pakawan can see wan meh??? :giddy:

ps: the pakawan that you not wearing now, do you know which monk made it?

don't know whether can see or not one leh.....the one i am not wearing not sure who made it. it's older though. think made of some black paste thingy. the one i am wearing now is made of metal.

Guest death_wish

don't know whether can see or not one leh.....the one i am not wearing not sure who made it. it's older though. think made of some black paste thingy. the one i am wearing now is made of metal.

actually all the verse is the same one la jus tat they take a libblt from each part of the verse out nia

Guest death_wish
ya la that was wad i meant ma..becos last time gumans is so called dead babies sprits..then he say i tokin crap.....-_-''' no hard feelins la..but just taht this below sentence is for THAT GUY WHO SAY THAT AH "u claim that u have played this field quite few years..then when i ask u have u own one..and ur reply is no lo..and u sayin that i tokin crap..Got proof support me de lei the webby is http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html" If i m wrg u can correct me..but dun say till i m so ignornant lei..

erm i dunno hoe to tell u la i can onli tell u guman is not the same as the two zai zai beside guanyin cos the two zai zai orginal is already god while guman is not

okok i noe death_wish....i m not saying u la....

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.