SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja

Throttle

hey guys,

i'm very keen on getting a zxr 400, would appreciate if you guys could help in one way or another.

i've always known that the newest zxr 400 model is the L9 model, which is last made in 1999. however, been coming across newer makes lately, so i'm getting confused. is there anything to look out for when viewing the bike ?

there's a second hand zxr 400 on sale at mah motors, going at 8.7k. fv 1xxx plate and said to be only 1 year plus old. what do you guys think about that ?

anyone seen zxr 400 on sale elsewhere ?

thanks.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by infik@Sep 14 2004, 04:55 PM

hey guys,

i'm very keen on getting a zxr 400, would appreciate if you guys could help in one way or another.

i've always known that the newest zxr 400 model is the L9 model, which is last made in 1999. however, been coming across newer makes lately, so i'm getting confused. is there anything to look out for when viewing the bike ?

there's a second hand zxr 400 on sale at mah motors, going at 8.7k. fv 1xxx plate and said to be only 1 year plus old. what do you guys think about that ?

anyone seen zxr 400 on sale elsewhere ?

thanks.

well ... first you need to get the bike plate no. and counter check with the "ever friendly and ever shining" Kawa dealer here in Sillypore ... you need to ensure that this bike is not parallel imported from Japan ...

after ensuring that the bike is indeed imported through the only one and only authorized Kawa dealer ... then you can proceed to continue the process of purchase ... with an ease of mind ...

although there are workshops who can give great services / spare parts for Kawa ... its either you have to wait long or pay a hefty price ... sometimes both ...

but the feeling of riding a bike that wont have another 50 people riding the same one is "priceless" ...

:faint:

Cheers! :thumb:

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/Images/prod_center/kawasaki_cen_200_81110.jpg

Courtesy of Boys Stuff UK

Hello Ninjas....

I have noticed that since our new PM announces about the "baby bonus" ... the Ninja Thread have slowed down tremendously ... so I came to a conclusion that many of the Ninjas are on a special mission of their own ... that is to make many more Ninja Juniors .... since many of the Ninjas here are married .... :faint:

So ... from the above lame reason ... I wish to recall the Ninjas for a meet up ...or shud I say exchange of mission plans ... so that each Ninja wud be successful in meeting their mission objectives .... Solo Ninjas are most welcome ...

The location will be at Al-Ameen Famous Chicken Rice opposite of Beauty World at Bukit Timah ... the day will be this coming Thursday at about 9pm ... your attendance is very much encourage ...

I wish you success in your personal mission ... and may the stamina be with you ... o_O

PS: Two cans of R*dBullCr*p mixed with an extra expensive specially imported A*strali*n egg might do the trick ... for that extra horse-power .... :faint:

Originally posted by EVOIIIGSR@Sep 14 2004, 07:24 PM

well ... first you need to get the bike plate no. and counter check with the "ever friendly and ever shining" Kawa dealer here in Sillypore ... you need to ensure that this bike is not parallel imported from Japan ...

after ensuring that the bike is indeed imported through the only one and only authorized Kawa dealer ... then you can proceed to continue the process of purchase ... with an ease of mind ...

although there are workshops who can give great services / spare parts for Kawa ... its either you have to wait long or pay a hefty price ... sometimes both ...

but the feeling of riding a bike that wont have another 50 people riding the same one is "priceless" ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:thumb:

Dino Is On The Loose....

Originally posted by EVOIIIGSR@Sep 14 2004, 10:30 PM

Hello Ninjas....

I have noticed that since our new PM announces about the "baby bonus" ... the Ninja Thread have slowed down tremendously ... so I came to a conclusion that many of the Ninjas are on a special mission of their own ... that is to make many more Ninja Juniors .... since many of the Ninjas here are married .... :faint:

So ... from the above lame reason ... I wish to recall the Ninjas for a meet up ...or shud I say exchange of mission plans ... so that each Ninja wud be successful in meeting their mission objectives .... Solo Ninjas are most welcome ...

The location will be at Al-Ameen Famous Chicken Rice opposite of Beauty World at Bukit Timah ... the day will be this coming Thursday at about 9pm ... your attendance is very much encourage ...

I wish you success in your personal mission ... and may the stamina be with you ... o_O

PS: Two cans of R*dBullCr*p mixed with an extra expensive specially imported A*strali*n egg might do the trick ... for that extra horse-power .... :faint:

Calling all ninja agent .....meet up this thursday as requested by our evo......

I will be there .........

so hope so see most of our agent !!!!:thumb:

Dino Is On The Loose....

Hello Ninjas....

Calling all ninja agent .....meet up this thursday as requested by our evo......

I will be there .........

so hope so see most of our agent !!!!:thumb:

Dino Is On The Loose....

Originally posted by EVOIIIGSR@Sep 14 2004, 07:24 PM

ooh.. i simply agree wif ur last phrase..(but the feeling of riding a bike that wont have another 50 people riding the same one is "priceless" ...)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Roger, Ninja Leader

The Geordie Ninja will be there...got class though so will be a bit late.

"Bones heal. Chicks dig scars" - Captain Lance Murdoch

Originally posted by Dancetoo@Sep 16 2004, 01:13 AM

Hellos Ninjas!

ZX Ninja Rank 4 here...

Kudos to Evo for being the really ONZ one here to keep us 'bonking' ninjas together.

I will be there... 9.30pm... Al-Ameem, for mission briefing...

See you all there...

(I will arrive in my Ninja attire... )

Willie

:thumb:

Hope to see you there ...:thumb:

Guest aggelos_xr

hello everyone.New to this forum.I have a zx9r model 1999 and i need the manual in pdf format.Anyone with a link to download it?

I also have the new zx10 manual in pdf.If anyone needs it send me a pm.

Originally posted by aggelos_xr@Sep 16 2004, 05:52 PM

hello everyone.New to this forum.I have a zx9r model 1999 and i need the manual in pdf format.Anyone with a link to download it?

Nice photo...doesn't look too good for the poor bike, and I bet the rider needed to change his underwear afterwards!

"Bones heal. Chicks dig scars" - Captain Lance Murdoch

Originally posted by aggelos_xr@Sep 16 2004, 05:52 PM

Hmm ... hi there and welcome to the Ninja's Lair ... :faint:

I have the Haynes Manual which covers for ZX7R L model, ZX9R B & C models ...

If you are coming down for the meet up tonite ... do SMS me at 97802988 so that I can bring it down ...

The quotation is as follows:

Purchase = 10 McD Meals

Borrow (so that you can make copies) = 1 plate of Chicken Rice from mikeFA7E shop

Read during meet up only = 2 cups of teh tarik

Take a peek only = 1 stick of cigarette (prefabably Maroboro)

PS: Instalments can be arranged .... :faint: