SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

fuel consumption update..

current milage 0950km .. will be going for 1st serviving this mon.. shld i go to honda agent boon siew to service all normal shop will do??

FC update: bike run almost dry 382km.. this time riding a liitle throttle crazy.. 110-130 on expressway riding most of the time.. good consumption guys for a 14.1 .

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Sori bro,not putting salt on ur wound. If free we go kopi? Ok?

Can non nc700 rider join yr kopi?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

current milage 0950km .. will be going for 1st serviving this mon.. shld i go to honda agent boon siew to service all normal shop will do??

FC update: bike run almost dry 382km.. this time riding a liitle throttle crazy.. 110-130 on expressway riding most of the time.. good consumption guys for a 14.1 .

Fc really not bad.

LICENCES

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

Wah.......... you really can "run"... so fast 1K liao...

Did BS say is a must to go back to them? Pls check wif them before they void your wty.

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

Wah.......... you really can "run"... so fast 1K liao...

Did BS say is a must to go back to them? Pls check wif them before they void your wty.

yeah.. wondering do they charge per labour as well.. cz its just changing of engine oil.. hmph...

according to boon siew we gotta do all our servicing there... anyway ur 1st servicing is 1k? i tot 1st 500 need run mineral oil den 1k chg agn?

according to boon siew we gotta do all our servicing there... anyway ur 1st servicing is 1k? i tot 1st 500 need run mineral oil den 1k chg agn?

nah.. i just follow the manual.. if u follow the log card given by boon siew its much worse.. 1st service is 800km.. den 4000, 8000, 12000.. its interval every 4000km if u follow the log card given by boon siew.. if u follow the NC700S manual handbook it say.. 500km for running in.. den 1st 1000km change oil, oil filter, .. den 12000km and 24000km and 36000km its the same.. every 24000km change air filter as well. spark plugs change is 48000km..

to be frank there is really not much i can do if ur talking abt legal actions... cox the delivery date was not in black and white... its up to the boss for him to just give what he feels like... actually the price they quoted me was lower than the current price in the market... the only thing unfair was the wrong info they gave for collecting causing me to sell my bike and causing me inconveniences and having to pay a coe of $2021... but i guess its still cheaper than the $500 increase in machine price

hey guys i juz came back from Mah motor.. good news from them is that if u were to buy NC honda bike from them.. they wpuld give u give rack and box for free.. top box i mean.. but im not sure what kind of bike.. bt have to wait though for the topb box and rack for 1-2 mths.. not sure abt the cost of the bike either..

Edited by newblood

hmm okok... so if we do not follow the boon siew log card, the warranty wont be voided ya? seem like they just wana suck money

i kol boon siew and ask them regarding this.. they say its a must to follow the 4000km,, 8000km etc log card maintanance schdedule. if not ur honda warranty will be void.. i ask them how much for the first servicing wouldbe and they say its $120 plus.. and it will take 2 and a half hours.. have to prebooked 2-3 days in advanced.. mine will be this thurs... and bear in mine that we cant go into their workshop place.. only allow to ask qns before and after the maintanace done.. wth..

i kol boon siew and ask them regarding this.. they say its a must to follow the 4000km,, 8000km etc log card maintanance schdedule. if not ur honda warranty will be void.. i ask them how much for the first servicing wouldbe and they say its $120 plus.. and it will take 2 and a half hours.. have to prebooked 2-3 days in advanced.. mine will be this thurs... and bear in mine that we cant go into their workshop place.. only allow to ask qns before and after the maintanace done.. wth..

$120+ for a servicing? Which type of engine oil are they using?

Using Mobil 1 since i'm 16.

hey guys i juz came back from Mah motor.. good news from them is that if u were to buy NC honda bike from them.. they wpuld give u give rack and box for free.. top box i mean.. but im not sure what kind of bike.. bt have to wait though for the topb box and rack for 1-2 mths.. not sure abt the cost of the bike either..

wow!!! that will be much storage space.. hope the price they quote will not be a bomb!

LICENCES

WTF 120?! u mean must follow 800, 4000, 8000, 12000? so how far of the milage are we bonded to them? wa like tt after run in must not try to ride too much... wait after 1 yr den ride to thailand lol

Checked with shop, was told due to weather & traffic. Manual stated is for Japan, how true?

Just came back from visiting Mah, ASP, BS and Loois. Must say the guy at Loois has aged. Last time I dealt with them was in 97 when I got my replica 125. Still the same old man, never ever willing to give a exact figure.

Anyway all sold out except ASP with 1 non ABS X model and Mah with 1 S model. BS says next shipment will be July/ Aug. dunno zhun or not. I would say BS gave the most competitive price.

Will give myself one week to deliberate, should I or should I not. :D