SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

i think you hit the nail there. yes, i agree it's a 'want' rather than a need however i have say i do need the bike on certain days where i have to leave the car for wife to fetch the kids. not often thus the low mileage i clocked on my bikes. if i were to ever get the NC, would most probably keep it till dunno when..

BS is selling 18k for the ABS model and asp offering me 18.4, both OTR without insurance. seems it makes more sense to get it from BS.

have you checked with loois? they might have the imported dct model soon... and be wary of hidden cost by bs or asp, tts my 2cents for u...

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum. Ive been riding e x for about 3 weeks now.

I had already clocked 1k n have yet to go for my 1st servicing.

It is a great bike to ride. Anw bought it at asp n e seller told me its ok to ride btwn 100kmh-110 and not exceeding 4rpm.

welcome to the NCX and SBF community! yr bike is not under boon siew warranty? even if its not i tink its best for u to go soon...

i think you hit the nail there. yes, i agree it's a 'want' rather than a need however i have say i do need the bike on certain days where i have to leave the car for wife to fetch the kids. not often thus the low mileage i clocked on my bikes. if i were to ever get the NC, would most probably keep it till dunno when..

BS is selling 18k for the ABS model and asp offering me 18.4, both OTR without insurance. seems it makes more sense to get it from BS.

When was the last check of the price?

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum. Ive been riding e x for about 3 weeks now.

I had already clocked 1k n have yet to go for my 1st servicing.

It is a great bike to ride. Anw bought it at asp n e seller told me its ok to ride btwn 100kmh-110 and not exceeding 4rpm.

Which branch did you buy it from?

Yes bro im goin soon. Mine under warranty. But e sevicing is ex. My fren had his 1st servicing for 80+ bucks. I guess i will have my 1st w bs.

if ur warrant is under bs u'll have to strictly follow the service log which is suppose to be 800km on 1st servicing... let us know if they void ur warrenty

Yes bro im goin soon. Mine under warranty. But e sevicing is ex. My fren had his 1st servicing for 80+ bucks. I guess i will have my 1st w bs.

You can go back to ASP since you bought it there & get them chop on the service log card, was told by the sales.

have you checked with loois? they might have the imported dct model soon... and be wary of hidden cost by bs or asp, tts my 2cents for u...

yes, Loois saying 18+, same old mr lee way of replying. i think i prefer the good old manual gearbox, still prefer to play with gears. asp that is asking for $200 penalty for full cash purchase but i think he is able to waive it off.

thanks for reminding me about the hidden cost. now that i've looked at BS pricelist, saw the total cost is exclusive of insurance and GST! after GST is 19,119 :faint: hmm.. seems that asp should be giving better price.

When was the last check of the price?

last check for asp was today when i called them up, only left last piece, red X model without ABS. otherwise would have to order, next shipment should be in next month. BS also said in July or early Aug. The BS pricelist is dated 17 MAY 12, however easy to calculate since their machine price is fixed, just have to add in current COE and can get total price (without GST, that's what i've just noticed, even the lady there didn't warned me about it).

Hi guys didnt log in for 2 days so many thinks have been tok about.

Im 163 cm tall only and dont have any probs with both x and s.. juz dat both have to tip toe..

In other forum i read.. they have problems with skid mark and ermax hugger as some of the hugger touches thier rear wheel when it get hot.. some of them kol in to their company to rectify these issue.

So imagine if we import them personally nt through bike shop..and something like these happens.

Our bike is still new especially for the S ansd integra.. the X already launched in euro market since early dis yr.. a lot of parts are reltively new especially accessories. In the other forum i read, theg have to wait quite sometimes to get thier accessories..

Im working at woodlands and staying in the east hope theres would be outing for these NC700 bikes..

Price of my nc700s abs silver bought from boon siew in may for 18.1 k otr coe was 1896 and 2nd party insurance ntuc for 1k am 25 dis year.

Lastly the bike fuel comsumption is realy super gd for singapore riding and expressway riding.. the fake tank serve a purpose going in out of jb.. storage at ur own risk.. hee..

I suggest for accessories and pipe wise just wait up from mtech or ask local shopt like asp loois mah motor to import to save our butt in case the parts does not match our bikes.

My current mileage is 1500km.. planning to get crash bar from mtech or sliders from puig.. touring windshield.. top rack and box fro mtech..hugger from mtech..rdiaotor guar meshung from godsendwerk at CMO garage sale section.. other than that ecerything esle i do will void my warranty.

Edited by newblood

"Let them hate provided they fear"

if ur warrant is under bs u'll have to strictly follow the service log which is suppose to be 800km on 1st servicing... let us know if they void ur warrenty

bro regarding the mileage to go for the servicing its still ok if u execeed by a few 100km.. eg 1st 800km supposed to go for 1st serving but i went to BS for serviving at 1100 km.. bt still they will stamp under 800km servicing..

duplicate post

Edited by newblood

80 plus is cheap bro..

BS charge me 150 for 1st servicing.. which they will stamp under 800km servicing..

Hi bitx, the price given by BS should be inclusive of GST but exclude COE & insurance.

You can call ASP other branches for available stock, inform ASP Changi & they will do the rest.

I was looking thru the pricelist given by BS, saw total price (w/o insurance and GST) in the last column thus think price quoted is without GST. Will call them up to verify. :)

I was looking thru the pricelist given by BS, saw total price (w/o insurance and GST) in the last column thus think price quoted is without GST. Will call them up to verify. :)

I was told inclusive of GST, no harm ask again.

I was told inclusive of GST, no harm ask again.

Had a long conversation with BS. Confirmed total price is without GST and insurance. They did not order any ABS for the X and have to place deposit for them to order and will take approx 3 months to arrive. Also understand authorized dealers like asp orders separately from BS and their stocks may come in earlier.

Non ABS stock will come in end of the month or early July.

Now I'm thinking should I get the non ABS version and use the 1k to add top box and panniers?

Had a long conversation with BS. Confirmed total price is without GST and insurance. They did not order any ABS for the X and have to place deposit for them to order and will take approx 3 months to arrive. Also understand authorized dealers like asp orders separately from BS and their stocks may come in earlier.

Non ABS stock will come in end of the month or early July.

Now I'm thinking should I get the non ABS version and use the 1k to add top box and panniers?

Have you call other branch?