• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Buying swingarm and telescopic fork

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SBF
      Yamaha gives its top-tier hyper naked, the MT-10, a roster of upgrades for 2022, with engine and chassis refinements complemented by a range of revisions affecting everything from the bodywork to the electronics package. This streetbike will hit dealerships in Asia in 2022, though as of now there’s no indication when we’ll see the updated MT-10 over here in Singapore. We'll check in with local distributor Hong Leong Corporation and be sure to keep checking this space to find out!
      Join SingaporeBikes on Telegram for the the latest news, special offers, reviews of motorcycles, and more!

Yamaha's Singapore authorised distributor:

Hong Leong Corporation - Yamaha Motor Singapore
      Address: 178 Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore 409030
      Phone: 6749 0588
       WhatsApp to ENQUIRE now! Special price for SBF members! 
      The 998cc CP4 engine is designed to meet Euro 5 regulations, but retains its spirit with a number of torque-enhancing upgrades. These include new offset steel con-rods, forged aluminum pistons, and direct-plated cylinders. Engineers also revised the fuel-injection settings to provide better torque between 4,000 rpm and 8,000 rpm. The exhaust setup is new too, with titanium downpipes and muffler.

Both the intake and exhaust systems have been designed to optimize the sound of the bike across the rev range. On the intake side, these revisions include a new air-cleaner box and intake ducts. The ducts are different lengths and each is calibrated to produce a different intake sound depending on engine speed. There are also new Acoustic Amplifier Grilles placed on either side of the fuel tank. These grilles amplify the sound of the bike, particularly for the rider. The exhaust is designed to provide a satisfying tone in the lower revs with the intake soundtrack taking over as the rpm rise.

The MT-10 features a new Accelerator Position Sensor Grip ride-by-wire system that pairs with the latest Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle. The power delivery settings can be adjusted via four different power delivery modes, with PW-1 geared toward aggressive riding down to PW-4 which provides a more subdued throttle response for rides in slick or wet conditions.
      For those who have a tough time keeping speeds down, Yamaha provides a new Variable Speed Limiter, allowing riders to set a top speed. The 2022 MT-10 will also come with a standard Quick Shift System and assist and slipper clutch.

The bike utilizes a YZF-R1-derived aluminum Deltabox frame suspended by a fully adjustable KYB fork and shock. Braking feel is improved thanks to a new Brembo radial master cylinder. This improvement complements the MT-10′s Brake Control system, which allows the rider to select between two modes in order to optimize pressure applied to the front and rear discs. Five-spoke aluminum wheels are wrapped in Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 tires.

In the looks department, the MT-10 gets a thorough refresh. The bike is stripped down compared to last year’s model and gets a new look at the front thanks to new twin-eye, mono-focus LED headlights. The nose assembly is revised, and larger ducts flank the fuel tank. The LED taillight is smaller than before. The handlebar, footrests, and seat are also slightly revised to improve rider comfort in the saddle.

Electronics updates include a new six-axis IMU along with updated lean-sensitive traction control, slide control, lift control, and engine-brake management systems. Yamaha Ride Control is also optimized, providing riders four different modes to choose from. Ride and bike setting information is displayed on a new 4.2-inch color TFT instrument panel.

The new MT-10 will come in three different colorways in Europe: Cyan Storm, Tech Black, or Icon Blue.

Article credit: Motorcyclist Online
      Join SingaporeBikes on Telegram for the the latest news, special offers, reviews of motorcycles, and more!

2022 Yamaha MT-10 Technical Specs and Price
      Price: TBC Engine: 998cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled crossplane four-cylinder Bore x Stroke: 79.0 x 50.9mm Compression Ratio: 12.0:1 Fuel Delivery: EFI Clutch: Wet, multi-disc w/ slipper/assist and quickshifter Transmission/Final Drive: 6-speed/chain Frame: Aluminum Deltabox Front Suspension: 43mm KYB USD fork, fully adjustable; 4.7 in. travel Rear Suspension: Link-type KYB shock; 4.7 in. travel Front Brake: 320mm discs w/ ABS Rear Brake: 220mm disc w/ ABS Wheels, Front/Rear: 5-spoke aluminum; 17 in. Tires, Front/Rear: Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22; 120/70-17 / 190/55-17 Rake/Trail: 24.0°/4.0 in. Wheelbase: 55.3 in. Seat Height: 32.8 in. Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal. Claimed Curb Weight: 467 lb. Available: 2022 (Singapore) Contact: http://www.hlcorp.com.sg/motorcycles/
    • By SBF
      YAMAHA FZ16  $8500
      1)Condition Very Good
      2)Driving Less
      3)Zero Accident

Date of Reg: 31/08/2017
      COE Expired: 31/08/2027
      Mileage: 23705KM
      If you are feel interested,kindly WhatsApps me( 90096125 )
    • By SBF
      Yamaha FZN150i V2.0
      FBL*4*4U
      Option 1:
      5.5k cash to me (negotiable) & full settlement of $2832 to HLCycle bikeshop.
      Then i’ll transfer ownership to u.
      Option 2:
      5.5k cash to me (negotiable) & $354/mth till May 2022 for 8mths to HLCycle($2832).
      COE till May 2027
      Rd tax till May 2022
      Mileage 53253 & counting
      Accesories:
      Front and rear camera
      Motorcycle two way alarm
      Digital front and rear tyre pressure gauge
      Hazard light
      Volt stabilizer
      HP holder with usb charging port
      Rear top box
      Hella horn
      Front handguard with LED signal light
      Red engine guard on both sides
      Consumables:
      New front and rear tyres - Jun 21
      New engine oil - Jun 21
      New oil filter - Jun 21
      New spark plug - Jun 21
      New rear drum brake pads - Jun 21
      New front and rear light bulbs - 12 Aug 21
      New battery - 12 Aug 21
      Minor scratches on right fairing
      RTA on 2018
      1 owner
      Pm me 91523504 - KC
    • By SBF
      2014 MODEL 
      COE EXPIRES 9 NOV 2024 (3 years left) 
      ROAD TAX 9 NOV 2022
      Rode for a year. Kept in good condition always. Use mainly as transport to work. No drops no accidents under my care. 
      Current mileage at 75780KM ongoing 
      Full Overhauled at 67000KM 
      Only <9000KM usage since. 
      Great fuel consumption (~40 KM/L average) 
      Standard EO change every 2-2.5k mileage, only use Motul 300V. 
      Oil filter every 2 EO change, Yamaha original.
      Spark plug every 3 servicing.
      Only service regularly at K&T @ Ubi. 
      Only pump 98 and above for petrol since overhaul. 
      Servicing done, EO, oil filter, spark plug all just changed in Oct 21. 
      Bike last wash + chain servicing on 1 Nov 21 
      RFS - upgrading to 2A 
      Full Overhaul + change/Servicing done in 16/9/20 (1 week after take over of bike) - can refer to pictures attached. In short summary, 
      - Replaced new full clutch assembly
      - Engine rebuilt
      - Tensioner/timing chain
      - New water pump
      - Conrod + all bearings 
      - Coolant flushed 
      - Fork + steering cone servicing
      - Brakes serviced/changed 
      - Chain (RK takasago) and sprocket (size 47 stock) replaced 
      - Etc as per picture
      Everything mentioned and more is only 1 year old since I changed. 
      Parts changed/inclusive
      - Rizoma levers 
      - RCB grips 
      - 8 prong phone holder (super stable)
      - Koso voltmeter 
      - Extra loud electrical horn (100% pass inspection) 
      - K&N air filter (washable,reusable) 
      - Pirelli diablo rosso tyres front 90 rear 140  (1 year old, newly changed when I took over) 
      - Aftermarket mirrors (similar to v3 stock, carbon finish with good size) 
      - New Rear signal lights 
      - Savage fuel tank rubber grip pads
      - Front light bulbs replaced original Yamaha (pass inspection 100%) 
      - Iridescent screws/metallic orange caps
      - Everything else is stock & original. 
      Comes with GIVI tank bag mounting on fuel cap. 
      Will throw in GIVI tank bag (GIVI XS307 TANKLOCK) along to new buyer. Good condition, rarely used only on longer trips. 
      15LT, expandable. Retail price was $200+. 
      No lowballing thanks, serious buyers can nego slightly. No rush to sell. Value is there for my bike if you know your stuff (to put in perspective, I overhauled at the 6th year of the bike when take over. Now bike is currently at 1st year since rebuild.) Easily go for 3 more years til end of COE and more with no major issues if regularly maintain (low maintenence cost, maximum only slight wear and tear costs.) COE renewable. Good for buyer who wish to keep this bike for a longer period of time without having headache/worry about bike issues. 
      Bike fully paid off from start, will prefer full cash takeover, if require loan pls self-source thank you 🙏🏻😊 do contact @ 96531997 if interested, viewing @ my place at my convenience!
    • By SBF
      Im posting on behalf of my friend. Plz read the details and contact him with number provided
      Bike Registered Aug 2016. Well taken care and FULLY PAID bike. This is the Gen 1 with ABS, traction controls and 3 different riding modes. 
      I owned the bike since day 1 and have traveled to and fro work,clocking abt 90,000km till date. 
      Replacement/Repairs done on the bike between Jan - July 2021:
      Throttle bodies serviced (@85,000km)
      Changed new set of air filter (@85,000km)
      Rosso II tyre set (year 2020 tyre)
      Replaced all 3 plug coils
      Replaced DID Hodaka chain and sprocket
      Change to comfort seat
      Things done on the bike before 2021:
      - Valve clearance (@58,000km)
      - Renew all clutch plates (@62,000km)
      - Renew water pump and coolant cap
      Accessories:
      -Akra full system exhaust
      -Bitubo rear suspension
      -Shad comfort seat
      -40L top box
      -PUIG windshield
      -HEL brake hose
      -Givi crashbar
      Reason for selling:
      Working for new company that provides company transport, hence wont need the bike since I retired from bike touring..
      If u are serious buyer, contct me at 90730504
      I can recommend shops that provide 4% p.a for reloan..
  • Latest Topics

• DAIS_ShellBAU_SingaporeBikes Banner_Motorcycle_300x250.png