SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WR200 United

alchemy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha alright man! So you stop as in you totally quit the trial scene or just lost interest in it? It's nice to hear that people in this forum are once biketrial riders : ) Anyway, i heard that the biketrial community has changed a lot!

Oh well, now that we have bikes that runs on motors, i myself has lost a bit of interest in trials though.

haha!still haf dat interest jus dat i'll haf that think of lazy to ride lor,and alr had somethin motorised throttle and go dun nid pedal so hard..haha lol!except for the petrol nw which is damn ex..:cry:

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/gadgetzempire/20140302_020723_zps982aa101.jpg

Ask you guys ah, is there anyway to either jack up the height of my bike or tune the suspension such that it is not so soft. Apparently, this stock suspension of my XR125 is very soft and when my girlfriend is at the back, my XR125 turns into a Phantom already.

I've asked the XR'ers in the other thread already. Most of them said no choice but to live with it unless i'm willing to fork out like $700 plus or something~

Cannot lah. I just got my 2B not long ago only. Wasn't really easy trying to convince my parents to allow me to ride and go down to the shop to be my guarantor. Furthermore, i actually plan to keep this bike all the way till Class 2 then by then, i should be working and have a stable income, then only i change to something else. If i can, i'd want a motard bike! : ) : ) : )

Haha, i don't know if you know my that friend (Shawny) who has got all licences. He is now riding a R1 by the way.

Yeah, i know Jensen Tan, used to be the top bike trial rider way before Walton was and is now one of the top drifters in Singapore. Maybe he is the no. 1 in Singapore. I heard (quite sometime ago) that he won against the Malaysian drifters in a competition.

But taking all the way up to Class 5, i have no money! Time, maybe can squeeze a lil'... oh boy~ Haha!

Yeap i recognise shawny. so-so only. last time used to ride with robert. anyway alan liang oso one of sg best motard riders. These pple all born with so much money and zero fear sia. Hahaha.

Class 5 no need la. U go army choose to become driver den can drive 5 tonner. Come out learn to drive trailer. Those trailer drivers really earn big bucks man.

Alamak this one WR2 thread we talk bout trials. Paiseh paiseh... :angel:

Ah yes... his name is Alan Liang. Forgot his surname. Haha! Apparently Robert is still quite active in the trial-scene man! Like what the top trial-riders said, "If you're a Biketrial rider, when it comes to drifting or whatsoever, it won't take long for us to pick up that new skill. Learning to drift, is just like learning how to pedal-kick.".

I'd would like Class 4 sometime soon anyway. I finish army already lah! Reservist cleared 2 years already. Ha Shawny is funny dude. He is Singapore version of Barney... hokkien version! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA! We should set up a thread for current/ex-biketrial riders and who are riding bikes too regardless of what bike they are riding. : )

Like what the top trial-riders said, "If you're a Biketrial rider, when it comes to drifting or whatsoever, it won't take long for us to pick up that new skill. Learning to drift, is just like learning how to pedal-kick."

But buang bicycle and buang motorbike is 2 different things sia. One time overhaul can get you a brand new frame. Hahaha.

Ah yes... his name is Alan Liang. Forgot his surname. Haha! Apparently Robert is still quite active in the trial-scene man! Like what the top trial-riders said, "If you're a Biketrial rider, when it comes to drifting or whatsoever, it won't take long for us to pick up that new skill. Learning to drift, is just like learning how to pedal-kick.".

I'd would like Class 4 sometime soon anyway. I finish army already lah! Reservist cleared 2 years already. Ha Shawny is funny dude. He is Singapore version of Barney... hokkien version! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA! We should set up a thread for current/ex-biketrial riders and who are riding bikes too regardless of what bike they are riding. : )

haha!u ride wif robert also ar?haha used to ride vinco?nw think ridin czar,heard still active ba..and alone the one on ktm nw?

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/gadgetzempire/20140302_020723_zps982aa101.jpg

Ya i heard he changed his bike also but have yet to met up with them to ride lately. So far Elson has asked me to join him for a ride at Bishan Park every sunday.

Yeah, Shawny's levelboss is rotting at his home but his bike is... old skool! His bike setup is good anyways. I like his setup.

Ok, why are we talking about BICYCLES here man!? LOL! Hey, do you know of any idea how i can mod my stock tail? : )