SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WR200 United

alchemy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eaztzan

hi guy...r uguys joinnig the trip? give me a cal or sms at my mobile(98919959) so we can meet up for supper or coffee and change alot of thing about wr200

haha yesterday i just got my FN dt200wr! yay so happy. nb got lost on all the highway... from yio chu kang go to tampines, then from tampines to woodlands, and then finally to 2nd link...

haha now the bike is in my msia home, i push all the way into my living room... scared kana stolen. hehe now it's a showroom bike.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9907/albumpicvr3.jpg

wah newcomer.. u can tahan to ride all the way there... hahah.. backside not pain meh?? lol..

cannot tahan lah! :weep: yesterday ride until my hands got vibrations and still have to stuck in jam for 1 hr...

but will still go lah. come on leh, let's go together!

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9907/albumpicvr3.jpg

hehe i at bukit indah! yay finally got kaki to tour in msia with a scram. want to meet this weekend with our scram anot? i sibeh newbie to bikes, can u test ride mine?

i thought u park ur bike in JB ?? u still no license ah ?? u sms me lah if want to meet i sat maybe goin JB or wad just contact me

trey:bouncefire:

:gun:"lovin it"

XR400:cheeky:

hi wr kakis...do anyone knw where to change new block for wr...?pls let me knw and hw much?

haha..think jus change the sip inside can liao..the whole cylinder change think really cost a BOMB..

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/gadgetzempire/20140302_020723_zps982aa101.jpg