SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

wat's good bout scram?

l0r3tTa

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Benguin46@March 10, 2007 01:29 pm

i don agree tht u much spend so much leh.. full system 1k.. fcr $400? 3x3 airbox only how much? air filter maybe $50/-? less than 2k.. thts wat i have always think la.. correct me if im wrong though. my fren jus installed his LV pipe.. pickup already a killer.. haha!

no lar, the stock fork is so soft!! the fork just dips under heavy braking omg. Prolly need another 800 or so to get a better one.

brake hoses, brake calipers and brake disc etc these will set you back by another 500 ? haha

Aiyah it will really cost a sh*t load to bring a DRZ to life especially the SM and S version. See you aim lar, i'm using it for transport thus mine is full stock and a ugly 45L givi box muahahaha

45L is big enuf already but i just find it abit small all the time hahaha

Super Motard ----> Sports Tourer

Support The Yellow Ribbon Project And Help Unlock The Second Prison :p

......still on the topic of the cost of parts and all......

anyway...BEN!!!!!

gettin scrammie tooo???hahahaha..

rodney would be gettin one too...he made a deal with me..hahaha..say tt we'll both go get scrams...wahahaha.....join us too...

whee...smiles...

cheers...

Originally posted by Benguin46@March 16, 2007 01:23 pm

not so soon la.. haha.. wait until my insurance premiuim go down la.. now cannot tahan!

benguin, u not riding DRZsm meh ? lols

sh*t, i kept thinkin u are riding one muahaha.

Originally posted by l0r3tTa@February 26, 2007 03:08 pm

hey bikers...

i'm currently riding an sp...always wanted to get a scram...but too sayang to sell my sp away..

can anyone enlightened me on the advantages of a sram??..maintenance wise as well??..

i'm so in love with scrams...hahaha..dirtbikes....

cheers...

can i join in..? got same thing to ask too... want to try scram.. but dunno where to start la... hehehe...

kind of like those with street wheels... call motard.. super motard..? what to look for in scrams..?

is old dt200 good for beginner..? ktm difference frm wr2..? yammy tricker or xr400/600..?

get 2 or 4stroke ones?.. what abt riding posture...? cos different frm sports n cruiser...?

oh btw... dunno if they suit me.. i lazy want to wash bike... get dirt bike..?

:sweat:

blah blah blah...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/aeieio/boss.jpg

Originally posted by angeldogleslie@March 16, 2007 05:42 pm

benguin, u not riding DRZsm meh ? lols

sh*t, i kept thinkin u are riding one muahaha.

no im not.. thought of getting but my insurance too ex.. haha! but ill be riding one no matter wat.. or maybe some other motard.. hehe

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4760/presentation1re8.jpg

Originally posted by Benguin46@March 18, 2007 04:14 pm

no im not.. thought of getting but my insurance too ex.. haha! but ill be riding one no matter wat.. or maybe some other motard.. hehe

actually in a way i regretted gettin a drz muahaha. i would try aiming for a husky 610 lols

aiyah nowadays wad bike u buy insurance also damn ex. also dunno why all the insurance companies go review their policies thus makin bike insurance more expensive den before.