Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Weirdest motorbike accessories


Recommended Posts

Was doing some online shopping for bike accessories and stumbled upon some pretty weird ones...

Like a mini umbrella for your phone?? Wouldn't the rain just soak your phone from the sides, and wouldn't the umbrella cause a lot of wind drag!!

image.png.0af639a4c3f623821338ae1c83bf4182.png

Visual signal light for your arm?? We have signal light on our bike for what?! I think they anyhow add the word motorcycle to spam keywords..

image.png.4c61bdee3912b979addb18bf569281f0.png

Iron man motorbike keyhole cover! This one is quite cool....but never knew there was such thing as a keyhole cover design until like that!

image.thumb.png.d0e32647961c620aad9b81ea8ca3215c.png

And of course, there is the classic....human head helmet design!! I think this one keeps you very safe. Drivers on the road see already all super scared drive far away from you.

image.png.bc2cc172ff140bb8b53b6f36abe8deea.png

Am I the only one that find these weird? Do people actually use these type of accessories when riding??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/4/2021 at 10:49 AM, ndvq said:

Was doing some online shopping for bike accessories and stumbled upon some pretty weird ones...

Like a mini umbrella for your phone?? Wouldn't the rain just soak your phone from the sides, and wouldn't the umbrella cause a lot of wind drag!!

image.png.0af639a4c3f623821338ae1c83bf4182.png

Visual signal light for your arm?? We have signal light on our bike for what?! I think they anyhow add the word motorcycle to spam keywords..

image.png.4c61bdee3912b979addb18bf569281f0.png

Iron man motorbike keyhole cover! This one is quite cool....but never knew there was such thing as a keyhole cover design until like that!

image.thumb.png.d0e32647961c620aad9b81ea8ca3215c.png

And of course, there is the classic....human head helmet design!! I think this one keeps you very safe. Drivers on the road see already all super scared drive far away from you.

image.png.bc2cc172ff140bb8b53b6f36abe8deea.png

Am I the only one that find these weird? Do people actually use these type of accessories when riding??

Umbrella is more for cometic decoration. I've seen both motorcycle, scooters, bicycle all put, i think it might helps to prevent too much water from blocking the GPS?

lights on arms and legs somehow, it's legal in Singapore.. You can dress like a Christmas Tree and sit on your bike and go around without breaking the law of decoration lights on bike since it's on your body instead. I've seen a fully "lighted" up helmet before.. LTA stop him.. but since it's on helmet and it's PSB approved, they can't fine him.. it's run by batteries also.. Uncle's advise is, it's for safety reasons, I wan to be visible to the drivers.. 

Nice, if you are using keyless.. :) I'm not sure about with keys, maybe someone can show us if it's nice? 

This one is way too gross liaoz la.. that helmet.. =.= 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, adesmond2 said:

Umbrella is more for cometic decoration. I've seen both motorcycle, scooters, bicycle all put, i think it might helps to prevent too much water from blocking the GPS?

lights on arms and legs somehow, it's legal in Singapore.. You can dress like a Christmas Tree and sit on your bike and go around without breaking the law of decoration lights on bike since it's on your body instead. I've seen a fully "lighted" up helmet before.. LTA stop him.. but since it's on helmet and it's PSB approved, they can't fine him.. it's run by batteries also.. Uncle's advise is, it's for safety reasons, I wan to be visible to the drivers.. 

Nice, if you are using keyless.. :) I'm not sure about with keys, maybe someone can show us if it's nice? 

This one is way too gross liaoz la.. that helmet.. =.= 

The umbrella, if you noticed, are commonly used by delivery riders. Me as a part timer on that aspect, it does not protect the phone from rain BUT those shade the phone on a sunny day so it is easier to see against the sunlight's glare. hahha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bolsacks said:

The umbrella, if you noticed, are commonly used by delivery riders. Me as a part timer on that aspect, it does not protect the phone from rain BUT those shade the phone on a sunny day so it is easier to see against the sunlight's glare. hahha!

i just brought one.. and it's still OTW.. hahahhahahhaa! for me.. decorative purposes.. LOL

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

i just brought one.. and it's still OTW.. hahahhahahhaa! for me.. decorative purposes.. LOL

I am not going to lose.
I will get a parasol to put on my bike too 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

i just brought one.. and it's still OTW.. hahahhahahhaa! for me.. decorative purposes.. LOL

But...why?! hahaha! i worry it flies off.
NGL it seems the most practical to use on a sunny day

 

Not as weird for most but...is this ill-eagle on our streets (minus the angle, obviously its ill-eagle)?
H796617a6beb040ecacec20458e076adbo.thumb.webp.41d9c1f6a9294073e2649b6b000cacd0.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, apogeeXX said:

I am not going to lose.
I will get a parasol to put on my bike too 🤣

hahaha.. in fact i got more decorations.. wait I received them first.. then I'll post pictures.. haha

8 hours ago, Bolsacks said:

But...why?! hahaha! i worry it flies off.
NGL it seems the most practical to use on a sunny day

 

Not as weird for most but...is this ill-eagle on our streets (minus the angle, obviously its ill-eagle)?
H796617a6beb040ecacec20458e076adbo.thumb.webp.41d9c1f6a9294073e2649b6b000cacd0.webp

too far already.. confirm illegal.. i remember our law got stated within how many cm is accepted.. this one is one stick.. confirm fail..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_ShellBAU_SingaporeBikes Banner_Motorcycle_300x250.png
×
×
  • Create New...