SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to get Daelim Daystar 125cc parts in Singapore?

R0cKy

Hi, I am looking to get a Daelim Daystar 125cc (Class 2B) but I heard many negatives stuff about this bike mainly towards the maintenance and availability of parts in Singapore.

Can I ask those Daelim or experienced riders out there is this true? Because I really like the bike and hope that I could actually own one without worrying about all these rather important stuffs. 

Thank you!

Edited by R0cKy

On 6/15/2021 at 2:55 PM, R0cKy said:

Hi, I am looking to get a Daelim Daystar 125cc (Class 2B) but I heard many negatives stuff about this bike mainly towards the maintenance and availability of parts in Singapore.

Can I ask those Daelim or experienced riders out there is this true? Because I really like the bike and hope that I could actually own one without worrying about all these rather important stuffs. 

Thank you!

hey bro, i got mine 3 months ago, the bike did broke down on me before when i just got it mainly because of wear and tear issues, nevertheless i still had its parts repaired  or replaced in the usual bike shop that i usually go to in Soon Lee(it's called yong seng heng motors). hope that helps:)

• Like 1

@AmerieThanks for the reply bro, I am wondering if the maintenance and parts between Honda Phantom and Daelim Daystar 125 really differs alot?

I saw some bills and asked some of my friends who had phantoms before, they actually said the bills for daelim is just slightly more expensive. But Ive also read online that people mentioned the price difference seems to be alot. 

Im not sure whether they are exaggerating, but how do you feel when owning this daelim daystar? Like the costs and quality of parts?

Edited by R0cKy

2 hours ago, R0cKy said:

@AmerieThanks for the reply bro, I am wondering if the maintenance and parts between Honda Phantom and Daelim Daystar 125 really differs alot?

I saw some bills and asked some of my friends who had phantoms before, they actually said the bills for daelim is just slightly more expensive. But Ive also read online that people mentioned the price difference seems to be alot. 

Im not sure whether they are exaggerating, but how do you feel when owning this daelim daystar? Like the costs and quality of parts?

In my opinion, I am not certain about the quality of parts as this is my first motorcycle that i owned, i am limited to the knowledge of extensive parts that are available out there. and also the price of spare parts and installation are pretty reasonable for me as a non-working young adult such as myself. So far, I am pretty happy of how daystar 125 stands out from the uncommon ta200's we see in the streets in terms of aesthetics.

2 hours ago, Amerie said:

In my opinion, I am not certain about the quality of parts as this is my first motorcycle that i owned, i am limited to the knowledge of extensive parts that are available out there. and also the price of spare parts and installation are pretty reasonable for me as a non-working young adult such as myself. So far, I am pretty happy of how daystar 125 stands out from the uncommon ta200's we see in the streets in terms of aesthetics.

Ahh I see, thank you bro. Those words of affirmation really ease my mind. Can I know how old is your daelim? Sounds like your daystar seems to be well taken care of!

P.S. I am now currently looking at a 9yo Daystar, not sure how good it is as of now. Gonna head down to view the bike soon. 

HAHAHA OH DAMN, she's almost 9 years too, I'm willing to give her the best make up and treatment that i could offer. I hope the one you r looking out for will do you good too👍🏼

9 hours ago, Amerie said:

HAHAHA OH DAMN, she's almost 9 years too, I'm willing to give her the best make up and treatment that i could offer. I hope the one you r looking out for will do you good too👍🏼

HAHAHAHA nice, we are in the same boat hahahahaa Mind pm me your mobile number? We can hang out as Daelim riders someday!