SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Waiting Time for Class 2A Lesson

sookainian

Any update on the current waiting time status for 2A classes at CDC/SSDC/BBDC ?

I’m currently planning to sign up for 2A but not sure which school to go… I know everyone will say choose the nearest but I’m ok with the travelling as long I can complete asap…

Also does CDC have parking lots for student if we drive there? As I don’t remember seeing any parking lots near by that area…

Edited by sookainian

• sookainian changed the title to Waiting Time for Class 2A Lesson
17 hours ago, sookainian said:

Any update on the current waiting time status for 2A classes at CDC/SSDC/BBDC ?

I’m currently planning to sign up for 2A but not sure which school to go… I know everyone will say choose the nearest but I’m ok with the travelling as long I can complete asap…

Also does CDC have parking lots for student if we drive there? As I don’t remember seeing any parking lots near by that area…

based on what I research back 2 years ago..

SSDC/BBDC will be the best for you if wan fast.. there's alot of 2A bikes and alot of lessons available.. BUT.. each lesson most likely 2 times.

CDC - only 7-11 2A bikes.. that means every time slot only 7 2A learners.

CDC got additional orientation lesson (not lesson 1 straight away)

CDC parking is outside anywhere you can find.. but dun expect too much.. might need to park further (racing world or further) if no bike lots available. Or go 30min in advance and wait.. LOL.. I did that a few times before..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

5 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

based on what I research back 2 years ago..

SSDC/BBDC will be the best for you if wan fast.. there's alot of 2A bikes and alot of lessons available.. BUT.. each lesson most likely 2 times.

CDC - only 7-11 2A bikes.. that means every time slot only 7 2A learners.

CDC got additional orientation lesson (not lesson 1 straight away)

CDC parking is outside anywhere you can find.. but dun expect too much.. might need to park further (racing world or further) if no bike lots available. Or go 30min in advance and wait.. LOL.. I did that a few times before..

Anyidea on the current wait time? 

I did my 2B at SSDC 1yr back.. the waiting time inbetween lessons is crazy almost 2 weeks apart... 

Every lesson must repeat. I think it's a norm there maybe to earn more money? As i have never heard anyone pass on the 1st time each lesson...

11 minutes ago, sookainian said:

Anyidea on the current wait time? 

I did my 2B at SSDC 1yr back.. the waiting time inbetween lessons is crazy almost 2 weeks apart... 

Every lesson must repeat. I think it's a norm there maybe to earn more money? As i have never heard anyone pass on the 1st time each lesson...

Yeah.. SSDC is common for repeat lessons..

SSDC 2A should be weekly - based on last hearsay a few weeks ago..

CDC - based on your "steady or not"..

CDC 2A should be every 2 weeks apart

CL2 seems to be weekly.. but the bike is even lesser.. + TP route, CL2 go first.. so high chances of failure.. 😂

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

32 minutes ago, HendricksonX said:

Took my class 2A and 2 at BBDC, both completed within 2-3 months.

same with CDC despite the long waiting time..I think it all boils down to how much time you willing to fork out lor..

I always take the next available slot (as long I can make it).. Imagine my CL2 orientation at 8.20pm.. Super late sia.. for uncle like myself.. 😂

Ssdc waiting time is 1 week between lessons.. u need to noe when they release their booking so u can book the slots u wan b4 others booked it.. their release date is usually tues / wed. 

CDC outside got parking lots but usually very packed cos private cars are oso parked there.. else u can park at Zerves and cross the road. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sookainian said:

Yes i'll chiong for all the lessons as i want to complete asap. I notice SSDC only 2 to 4 Class2 bike?!? how come so little?

@Nakuru- SSDC only 2-4 CL2 bike meh?

I remember another friend of mine can book weekly also.. for CL2 lessons..

18 hours ago, Nakuru said:

CDC outside got parking lots but usually very packed cos private cars are oso parked there.. else u can park at Zerves and cross the road. 

Indeed.. alot of times if follow other bikers park at kerb side.. I'm more worried abut the parking fines rather then the lesson itself.. 😂

19 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Ssdc waiting time is 1 week between lessons.. u need to noe when they release their booking so u can book the slots u wan b4 others booked it.. their release date is usually tues / wed. 

Do you know the release timing?

34 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

Indeed.. alot of times if follow other bikers park at kerb side.. I'm more worried abut the parking fines rather then the lesson itself.. 😂

I've decided to continue my Class2A at SSDC due lots of empty parking inside (car) and free parking outside after 5pm... Not forgetting i'll get to learn riding on the legendary Honda CB400 which is like a dream bike to many.. but sadly have stop production

Currently i have not purchase any bike coz haven't found something that i like... I wanted to buy the new R15V4.. but the agent unit is a scam i feel. They remove all the goodies that supposed to come default with the bike... still using the old speedo, no traction control, no quick shifter, no engine cut when kick stand down etc... noidea why Hong Leong remove all this from the bike so i've decided to not buy Class2B now and wait until i complete my Class2A then buy something...

Edited by sookainian

5 hours ago, sookainian said:

I've decided to continue my Class2A at SSDC due lots of empty parking inside (car) and free parking outside after 5pm... Not forgetting i'll get to learn riding on the legendary Honda CB400 which is like a dream bike to many.. but sadly have stop production

Currently i have not purchase any bike coz haven't found something that i like... I wanted to buy the new R15V4.. but the agent unit is a scam i feel. They remove all the goodies that supposed to come default with the bike... still using the old speedo, no traction control, no quick shifter, no engine cut when kick stand down etc... noidea why Hong Leong remove all this from the bike so i've decided to not buy Class2B now and wait until i complete my Class2A then buy something...

I dun recall CDC has specific release timing/ date, @Nakuru you heard of any?

ok la.. then go back SSDC.. I choose CDC since I'm familiar with the route there... and all my license from there.. LOL.. :) 

Bike wise.. your preferences.. 2B and 2A vs CL2A and CL2.. the differences not that much.. (compare 2nd hand old bike models).. except maintenance... 

8 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

I rmb got more than that.. dunno exact number but should have more than 4 la.. 

8 hours ago, sookainian said:

No exact timing. As and when the CS is happy to release. Usually tues night to wed afternoon.

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

I dun recall CDC has specific release timing/ date, @Nakuru you heard of any?

Last time it was controlled by the instructor but now not sure. Usually morning 8am to 11am if not is evening time 5-8pm. They like suka suka release 1 so u need to refresh the app all the time 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 6:26 PM, Nakuru said:

I rmb got more than that.. dunno exact number but should have more than 4 la.. 

No exact timing. As and when the CS is happy to release. Usually tues night to wed afternoon.

Last time it was controlled by the instructor but now not sure. Usually morning 8am to 11am if not is evening time 5-8pm. They like suka suka release 1 so u need to refresh the app all the time 

lol.. SSDC so huge should be more than 4 de.. maybe each floor got 4? 😛

👍 for those information.. :)

Happy new year 2023! It will be a better year! 

I took my 2A couple months back at BBDC.

Lessons/Revisions (RV) available almost daily, and I could easily book a lesson or RV for the very next day if I wish. So quite fast if you have flexi time and budget. Class 2 and 2A are conducted together and capacity per class ranges from 4 - 8 or more. If more than 5, they will usually have 2 instructors managing. So no loss of quality.

Of course, booking for TP is the longer wait. Usually a month+ away.

Have not experienced other centres but I find BBDC to be a good experience, with friendly instructors that you can chat with. Some are very technical, some more broad-based. I truly enjoyed all my lessons there. Of course, love the relatively new Super 4s they are using as well.

• Like 1

anyway, my husb is currently taking 2A at SSDC too. Enrolled on Xmas last year n went for his 1st lesson 1 yesterday and passed in 1st try. His 1st lesson 2 is this coming Saturday. Booking record FYI: image.png.56aa6790ac45f31655ee9272c745fca9.png

Edited by Nakuru
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nakuru said:

anyway, my husb is currently taking 2A at SSDC too. Enrolled on Xmas last year n went for his 1st lesson 1 yesterday and passed in 1st try. His 1st lesson 2 is this coming Saturday. Booking record FYI: image.png.56aa6790ac45f31655ee9272c745fca9.png

I'm also going for lesson 2 this coming sat. what time is his lesson?

On 12/30/2022 at 10:15 AM, sookainian said:

I have only 1 complain about the super4... hot hot hot hot hot hot hot HOT when you're in school using it, then its still not as bad. But once you never wear Jeans!!! you'll totally feel it. Especially the Revo. for some reason that version is super hot to the point it looks like first degree burn if i grip the tank with my thights. That is the only reason why i'll not get the S4 anymore... Everything else is like amazing... especially the sound of an inline4 engine when your vtec activates. zoooooom zooooom

On 1/2/2023 at 8:54 AM, adesmond2 said:

lol.. SSDC so huge should be more than 4 de.. maybe each floor got 4? 😛

👍 for those information.. :)

Happy new year 2023! It will be a better year! 

Prob the instructors were riding those class 2 out to the roads with the 2B learners? Class 2 students usually 1 class per session anyways.

• Haha 1

Pass the final assessment. So happy can book TP test now...

I'm dam lucky to be able to complete everything within a week. My first practical lesson was on 4 Jan. After every lesson i login, there is empty slot the next day. Seems like alot poeple trying to cancel their lesson last min. So I just book and book.  

Any tip on how to get earlier test date? coz i notice the earliest is 1month away... i scared i'll forget whatever ive learnt...

Edited by sookainian
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sookainian said:

Pass the final assessment. So happy can book TP test now.

Any tip on how to get earlier test date? coz i notice the earliest is 1month away... i scared i'll forget whatever ive learnt...

Wow congrats! Test dates are fixed. U can book more revision so that u wun forget

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 11:36 PM, Siphon said:

I have only 1 complain about the super4... hot hot hot hot hot hot hot HOT when you're in school using it, then its still not as bad. But once you never wear Jeans!!! you'll totally feel it. Especially the Revo. for some reason that version is super hot to the point it looks like first degree burn if i grip the tank with my thights. That is the only reason why i'll not get the S4 anymore... Everything else is like amazing... especially the sound of an inline4 engine when your vtec activates. zoooooom zooooom

Prob the instructors were riding those class 2 out to the roads with the 2B learners? Class 2 students usually 1 class per session anyways.

LOL.. got so bad ah.. the heat... I think I could be worst since I might be under the sun (no slot) 😂 with Class 2...

13 hours ago, sookainian said:

Pass the final assessment. So happy can book TP test now...

I'm dam lucky to be able to complete everything within a week. My first practical lesson was on 4 Jan. After every lesson i login, there is empty slot the next day. Seems like alot poeple trying to cancel their lesson last min. So I just book and book.  

Nice! Congrats! 

Book revision 1 day in advance.. 😛

13 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Wow congrats! Test dates are fixed. U can book more revision so that u wun forget

yup yup... Book 1 revision in the middle and 1 more just 1-3 days before the TP date.. tell the instructor you going for this upcoming TP.. any more tips for you.. 😛

45 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

yup yup... Book 1 revision in the middle and 1 more just 1-3 days before the TP date.. tell the instructor you going for this upcoming TP.. any more tips for you.. 😛

Ya.. mainly is wheres the waiting point for each station n noeing the demerit points.. if he can pass lesson 3 then shldnt be much problem la.. just need to pray TP date is smooth can le haha 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Ya.. mainly is wheres the waiting point for each station n noeing the demerit points.. if he can pass lesson 3 then shldnt be much problem la.. just need to pray TP date is smooth can le haha 

100% agreed.. go and pray in your own belief.  Luck plays a VERY important factor.. that TP good mood, or the TP cannot see you when you committed any points offence.. and etc etc.. you pass liaoz.. LOLOL... that TP maybe strike toto yesterday. Thinking how to spend his/her money.. 😛 

10 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

100% agreed.. go and pray in your own belief.  Luck plays a VERY important factor.. that TP good mood, or the TP cannot see you when you committed any points offence.. and etc etc.. you pass liaoz.. LOLOL... that TP maybe strike toto yesterday. Thinking how to spend his/her money.. 😛 

Totally agree. Luck and instructor/tester mood on that day is very important.

I still remember during my 2B assessment, when moving off slope, my right leg touch the ground. Lucky no instructor see until.

• Like 1

Just now, sookainian said:

Totally agree. Luck and instructor/tester mood on that day is very important.

I still remember during my 2B assessment, when moving off slope, my right leg touch the ground. Lucky no instructor see until.

yeah.. I heard some of the people who took their CL2 told me.. 100% fail.. but they pass along with me.. hahahhaha..

they say they kanna 2-3 IF.. but just proceed and see luck.. since already paid.. I 100% agreed.. haha.. pay liaoz. might as well right? Complete the course and review lor.. not cheap wor.. 😛