SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

How to get PSB sticker and certificate for Helmet.

lynda

May I know, How to get certified stickers for helmet prove by LTA singapore if I buy a few helmet from Oversea.

Edited by lynda

• lynda changed the title to How to get PSB sticker and certificate for Helmet.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2023 at 8:37 PM, lynda said:

May I know, How to get certified stickers for helmet prove by LTA singapore if I buy a few helmet from Oversea.

not worth and you need to buy more then 1 helmet.. minimum 5-10% of the helmet need to send to lab testing.. about 8k-10k if I'm not wrong.. can google online. I saw 333 got check with Arai a few years ago.. they will issue PSB sticker based on that "batch"

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

On 5/29/2023 at 8:37 PM, lynda said:

You can't. You can only buy a PSB certified helmet from Singapore. That's how this law is for this issue unfortunately. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/motorcycle-helmet-psb-safety-standard-sticker-stiffer-penalties-201491

saying that a $30 dollar open face helmet with a PSB sticker affix is safer than a $400 full face helmet .... I can only roll eyes.

But do watch out for fake ones too

Edited by Siphon