SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2b Supermotor

Go to solution Solved by adesmond2,

Hi, i am taking my license as my friends all now have bikes, so i feel left out. Hahaha 

My dream bike has always been supermotor bikes, but i always heard from other bikers saying “2B supermotor is a sick bike” (always sick need go workshop one) 

i still have the love for supermotor bike, would like to ask for recommendations/advise on 2B supermotor/mortard bike.

help

• Solution
On 3/25/2024 at 10:22 AM, Bunnybunbun said:

Hi, i am taking my license as my friends all now have bikes, so i feel left out. Hahaha 

Ezoic

My dream bike has always been supermotor bikes, but i always heard from other bikers saying “2B supermotor is a sick bike” (always sick need go workshop one) 

i still have the love for supermotor bike, would like to ask for recommendations/advise on 2B supermotor/mortard bike.

help

1 - Register your lesson at the nearest driving school from your home..

2 - Start looking at bikes from carousel (while you are taking lesson) concurrently. This will motivate you to continue your lessons no mater what. 

3 - Start to meet sellers once you hit "outdoor" riding.. I can't recall which lesson liao..

4 - Meet your friends who already owned a bike and go out as pillion.

2B sport bike is not sick bike.. it's just that maintenance is slightly more.. this also depends on what bike? I believe it's the currently trending R15? Not really ex la.. but R15 vs R3, R3 will be more recommend.. LOL.. R15 will have slightly more issues as it's small CC with a lot of high rev (user issues)..  LOL..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Thanks for the response, my friends all have bike, but scooters. Not really a bike i like. 

im taking a license at prac 4 now. 

What i mean by super motor is like dr125sm kind, i thought of r15m but if theres a better choice of a bike i like would be a great recommendation.

• Like 1

then maybe time to check on what kind of bikes you like.. while taking the lessons.. 😛 

carousel has a lot.. :) 

DR125sm more like scrambler.. quite high thru.. if you are tall enough more then 1.75 then ok.. if not, not recommended.. my friend who stand at 1.8 ride a few months then decided to go with scooter instead.. LOLOL..

I've started my 2B with a sport bike.. now at 2A Street bike.. next bike will be adventure bike.. cuz I need 3 boxes.. hahaha.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

On 3/31/2024 at 2:02 PM, Bunnybunbun said:

Thanks for the response, my friends all have bike, but scooters. Not really a bike i like. 

im taking a license at prac 4 now. 

What i mean by super motor is like dr125sm kind, i thought of r15m but if theres a better choice of a bike i like would be a great recommendation.

think you mean super motard? 

Those are light weight and easy to move around and lift because its mainly designed for off road riding. 

What are you type of bikes? Sports, Motard you know. There are the other type that are touring type, road bikes aka naked bikes, cafe style and cruiser type. 

18 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Those are light weight and easy to move around and lift because its mainly designed for off road riding. 

What are you type of bikes? Sports, Motard you know. There are the other type that are touring type, road bikes aka naked bikes, cafe style and cruiser type. 

ahhh.. my age group call those scramblers (super motard).. hahahahah...

yeah.. those other options seems like better.. Singapore no off road also.. LOL

20 hours ago, Siphon said:

Yes, super mortars. I wanted to get like WR155 but to change it to mortar. 

whats the cost will be like to change the tyres? 

is it a good bike? I ask my friends but they say is a 🤒 bike, like always need send to workshop kind. Is it true? 

On 4/6/2024 at 11:54 AM, adesmond2 said:

ahhh.. my age group call those scramblers (super motard).. hahahahah...

yeah.. those other options seems like better.. Singapore no off road also.. LOL

Haha... you're right. Its a scrambler bike. The term super motard = Scrambler bike with Road tires. 

10 hours ago, Bunnybunbun said:

Yes, super mortars. I wanted to get like WR155 but to change it to mortar. 

whats the cost will be like to change the tyres? 

is it a good bike? I ask my friends but they say is a 🤒 bike, like always need send to workshop kind. Is it true? 

every bike also need to go workshop... Class 2B bikes usually 3-5000 km will need to go in.

About every 3 months you'll need to go workshop once. Unless you can do your own servicing, then can skip some trips. 

Tires you can check online mostly will be about $100-300 depending on the brand and how common or rare the tire size are. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Siphon said:

Haha... you're right. Its a scrambler bike. The term super motard = Scrambler bike with Road tires. 

every bike also need to go workshop... Class 2B bikes usually 3-5000 km will need to go in.

About every 3 months you'll need to go workshop once. Unless you can do your own servicing, then can skip some trips. 

Tires you can check online mostly will be about $100-300 depending on the brand and how common or rare the tire size are. 

haha.. interesting on tires changed then become super motard.. hahahaha...

agreed usually every 3 months or 3000-4000km (my preferences due to human nature and time constraint, busy then drag and drag) go bike shop and change engine oil/oil filter..  DIY usually not recommended as you dun save alot unless you are going to ride 3000km every month.. 

Tires for me about 2-3 years despite I dun ride often.. only recently increased my distance and rides.. depending on size - My 2B KRR Battlax about 180 one tire, now also battlax but 2A- 2xx.. 

• Thanks 1

Thank u thats a great help, I understand the 2 3 month once we need to go workshop for oil change and some minor servicing is a normal for all bike, just that i hope its not a problem bike thats all. That a great help and thank u for taking the time to help/replying to the post. 

now i just need to source for tyers slowly, or any recommendations, 

i would like to do something like this pic as a reference. 

IMG_2021.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bunnybunbun said:

Thank u thats a great help, I understand the 2 3 month once we need to go workshop for oil change and some minor servicing is a normal for all bike, just that i hope its not a problem bike thats all. That a great help and thank u for taking the time to help/replying to the post. 

now i just need to source for tyers slowly, or any recommendations, 

i would like to do something like this pic as a reference. 

IMG_2021.jpeg

👍

Just get your license then source for your own bike.. :)