SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTS: FBC Spark135 *fully stock*

AzzrulSally

I'm intending to let go of my spark after further consideration because I have another bike to look after.

Bike is fully paid and comes with a nice plate number, FBC *66 K.

Coe expiry date: Oct 2017

Road tax expiry date: Apr 2013

Basically bike is fully stock with minimum accessories as follows,

Black & white coverset

Stock exhaust pipe

Front HEL brake hose

Racing Boy 8 legged rim

YSS rear suspension

X1R standard footrest

Middle basket

Seat cut

Fork down

Tinted pole light cover

Blue LED pole light

HID headlight

Recent servicing done up (as of Jan 2013),

New head gasket

New clutch plates

New clutch springs

New clutch housing

New valves

New jettings

Coolant flushed

New meter cable

New DID 428 heavy duty chain

New sprockets (15T, 37T)

New front and read brake pads

New clutch cable

New rear tyre

This bike has been under my care for 3 solid years and now that I have a pain in the rear 2A bike to maintain, I decided to let go of this bike. Maintenance wise is straight forward and relatively easy. Basic engine oil change done monthly, oil filter replaced every 2 months and spark plug change every 3 months. Great fuel consumption too!

Bike is fully paid, no more COI. Transfer fee, road tax and inspection due, to be borne by buyer. Asking price is $3100, slightly negotiable.

Viewing will be to my convenience, but most of the time in CCK. I'm still serving NS and am a stay in personnel. Hence I'm only free during weekends or during my nights out time (tues & thurs, 6pm-10pm).

Looking to let go of bike by mid April. If not, i'll let go to a bike shop. For more details or pics, whatsapp me at 9-4-7-6-7-triplefour.

IMG-20130313-WA008.jpgIMG-20130313-WA010.jpg

Edited by AzzrulSally
SOLD

**Wherever there's a need, there's always the highway!**

:thumb:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic