SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended bike shop

skye

hi guys.. im wonder if theres any recommended bike shop for our S4 in the east.. im staying at Ubi.. had been supporting Clifford all this while but was tnking of widen my choice to good reliable bike shop... second how abt respray shop to recommend?? intending to respray my whole bike soon.. like the spec3 design but i notice diff spray shop spray differently.. some the wings r bigger some smaller... wish to spray the original font size.. thx you...

skye.

2002------> Suzuki Maurudar 125.

2003------> Aprillia rs125.(3month).

2003------> Honda phatom 150.

2005------> Honda S4 Vtec2

2008------> Toyota Axio(AT) (current)

2008------> Piaggo X8 -- (current) hurray.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I stay at west side, is there any good bike shop for servicing S4.

if west side don't have, I don't mind travelling to Eunos to get it done. However, What are the few recommended bike shop that I can go to without having the feeling that I will be chopped :cheeky:

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

I doubt this shop, think again:giddy: . No offence, just personal experience

Hey bro i think u had a wrong exp....sorry bout that but iv been servicing my S4 ver S @ Planet & Ah Chong is one mechanic who will not ask to change something when u don need 2...Iv spend 500+ @ other shops in Bukit Merah but after doin my bike @ planet...i can assure you that for mechanical probs he has immense knowledge. U juz have to tune ur bike elsewhere coz he doesnt tune our S4's only small bikes...coz i guess he doesnt know how to use the gauge...juz my 2 cents of knowledge...

Sorry bro if u had a bad experience @ Planet....