SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

like watches?

skydude

i see. i understand your perspective now.

but i dont buy a watch with a mind to sell.

and Rose Gold is niiiiiicccceeeee........ heh

Good. Me too and I believe every1 also dun wish to sell their beloved item if situation allow them to. Many sell due to some unforeseen reason.

What I would say is who doesn't wish they bought something which is highly sort after?(everyones eyeing for it)

Who doesn't wan their bought item to hold high value in future be it selling or not?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good. Me too and I believe every1 also dun wish to sell their beloved item if situation allow them to. Many sell due to some unforeseen reason.

What I would say is who doesn't wish they bought something which is highly sort after?(everyones eyeing for it)

Who doesn't wan their bought item to hold high value in future be it selling or not?

sure.

so i make it a point to really know deep inside that i can truly truly afford it before i buy it.

for example, my cars. i dont take loans. and i only buy a car knowing full well that i am many times covered for the amount.

yes, no one can predict the future, but lets just say, i choose to be very kiasee and to cover most angles before i commit. so when i buy something, i can personally 100% say i dont have to sell it for money otherwise i wont buy it

cheers

cheers

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Ducados, SS version probably thirty something ...

Sorry bro, SS 5712 is now in the 42k region for brand new pcs. Preowned pcs around 2 yrs old going for high 30s. WG and RG is only a few grand more...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

For my case, resale value is extremely important as I dun hold on to my watches for long. I fall in and outta love easily. The longest I ever hold a watch is 9 months for a SS Daytona and shortest is 1 month for AP Diver. I flipped over a dozen of watches last year. The most exciting part of this game is actually the drooling, wanting, chasing, hunting, bargaining process. Once the watch lands on my wrist, it'll be just another watch. Then the next "holy grail" appears and the whole process begins again. Dun call me a freak, most watch nuts have this sickness and there's no known cure for it. The only temporary cure is a new watch with each purchase getting bigger and more expensive. But hey, as long as one is playing within one's means, I feel that it's still much cheaper than some other vices and hobbies.

Sorry bro, SS 5712 is now in the 42k region for brand new pcs. Preowned pcs around 2 yrs old going for high 30s. WG and RG is only a few grand more...

Yeah... So bro Throttle now know the value of SS???

When precious metal is only few grand more than SS,what is precious metal? :)

sure.

so i make it a point to really know deep inside that i can truly truly afford it before i buy it.

for example, my cars. i dont take loans. and i only buy a car knowing full well that i am many times covered for the amount.

yes, no one can predict the future, but lets just say, i choose to be very kiasee and to cover most angles before i commit. so when i buy something, i can personally 100% say i dont have to sell it for money otherwise i wont buy it

cheers

cheers

Of coz the way u do thing is good la.

Good in a way at least it means you're well to do...

And of coz thing that dun come by easily it's better not to sell as u may miss it forever.

For my case, resale value is extremely important as I dun hold on to my watches for long. I fall in and outta love easily. The longest I ever hold a watch is 9 months for a SS Daytona and shortest is 1 month for AP Diver. I flipped over a dozen of watches last year. The most exciting part of this game is actually the drooling, wanting, chasing, hunting, bargaining process. Once the watch lands on my wrist, it'll be just another watch. Then the next "holy grail" appears and the whole process begins again. Dun call me a freak, most watch nuts have this sickness and there's no known cure for it. The only temporary cure is a new watch with each purchase getting bigger and more expensive. But hey, as long as one is playing within one's means, I feel that it's still much cheaper than some other vices and hobbies.

I have friends who is like that too but I'll say there's only 2 possiblilty type of person who does it this way.

1 is they have budget. Either they get this or that. (cannot have best of both world)

Another is they dun wan too many watches (But I still feel nobody hates good stuff for being to much)

Haha, I've heard of you guys....quite interesting "game"

Resale is very important becos at the end of the day, the spread between watches is your loss. so you sometimes take the loss to get another watch or you cna actually make some gains which allows you to get another watch but no matter what, you sell only to get another.

cheers

Edited by Throttle

Of coz the way u do thing is good la.

Good in a way at least it means you're well to do...

And of coz thing that dun come by easily it's better not to sell as u may miss it forever.

Good in the way such that I'm not big spender and wont squander money.

I'm not well to do, I'm middle class at best.

I see, sometime last year I asked it was only $37k or so. I dont follow prices

But I'm kinda sian of SS watches so my next watch will be precious metal.

enjoy your watch

I beg to differ but there are times when you really feel there are too many watches and you have only one left wrist to wear it, thus some people only keep a few good favourite ones. At one time, I kept 7 Panerais, 3 Rolex and 1 AP, ended up wearing the Daytona and Submariner most of the time, decided to downsize my collection and focus on a few "good" pcs. There are times when too much is really too much...

I see, sometime last year I asked it was only $37k or so. I dont follow prices

But I'm kinda sian of SS watches so my next watch will be precious metal.

enjoy your watch

They raise prices every year, sometimes twice a year. The Rosegold is an excellent choice! Go for it!! I am in love with it also...cheers

I beg to differ but there are times when you really feel there are too many watches and you have only one left wrist to wear it, thus some people only keep a few good favourite ones. At one time, I kept 7 Panerais, 3 Rolex and 1 AP, ended up wearing the Daytona and Submariner most of the time, decided to downsize my collection and focus on a few "good" pcs. There are times when too much is really too much...

if too many, of course sell lah.

keep the good ones , let go the rest.

stay focus.

but you not selling becos you need money, thats the key.

To me I feel good stuff is never enough.

Who got hair wanna be ''botak''?

Your analogy not that right dude.

Got hair, of course dont wantbotak , but definitely need cutting and styling

Ya. Cutting n styling is of coz but what I meant was real ''chrome'' (botak) lol

谁有毛要当 botak?

therefore your analogy is not very good one.

anyway.....doesnt matter lah.

They raise prices every year, sometimes twice a year. The Rosegold is an excellent choice! Go for it!! I am in love with it also...cheers

thanks for encouragement.

i'm not a real watch lover / fanatic / enthusiast so it's not such a great desire for me to buy it although i do like it.

thanks for encouragement.

i'm not a real watch lover / fanatic / enthusiast so it's not such a great desire for me to buy it although i do like it.

Buying will depend on how much u like it.

To use the correct word will be obsess... Haha.

If 1 is obsess,he/she will go all way out to get it.

Like me I think I'm abit ki siao lol

Buying will depend on how much u like it.

To use the correct word will be obsess... Haha.

If 1 is obsess,he/she will go all way out to get it.

Like me I think I'm abit ki siao lol

Lucky for me I'm not.

I'm not obsessed with anything.

Lucky for me I'm not.

I'm not obsessed with anything.

I beg to differ with that mate.

Becos you're obsessed with Viva la Vida, Viva la Cuba, Viva la Cigar!!

Hahaha..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

I beg to differ with that mate.

Becos you're obsessed with Viva la Vida, Viva la Cuba, Viva la Cigar!!

Hahaha..

ooops , i "forgot" about that

• 1 month later...