SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for CBR 918/919 Riders

Blade900

hehe bro, errrr..... got some bad news leh... i havent fixed the FCR cos i cant get the keihin main jets sizing... :sian:

u have any idea where to get the main jets ? the stock jettings wont fit, must get keihin FCR kit main jets... :faint:

bro, if u need jet kits, i think can get from Sudco. best email them and get them to mail it to you. they have an online catalogue for u to check your sizing requirements.

http://www.sudco.com/

why not run the size200 jets that came with the FCR? run open carbs and play drag liao lah bro :) :) :)

get jet kit liao then mod back for streetable use :p

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fly ur head ler... my bike very long grounded liao. havent been riding it since i got it back in 08... knn everytime using the 954 nia.. :dot:

speaking of 954...i recently found some near-mint goodies for my 954...heeh see if u can find them in this pic.

16062010(002).jpg

16062010(006).jpg

wow OHLINS fork and damper!!

hehe the damper was from my old 919, which was from the previous owner...so tt one doesn't count since i got it free last time. the harris bracket for it to fit on the 954 was exp though, bloody currency exchange rates for sterling pounds. :(

the other one was harder to spot...got a ohlins rear shock too. the remote reservoir is mounted above the exhaust bracket.

funny thing is now that i've done both front n rear ohlins, i can't go out n tune the sus coz i injured my back.

=D

speaking of 954...i recently found some near-mint goodies for my 954...heeh see if u can find them in this pic.

hehe i spotted the ohlins remote adjuster at the footpeg !

btw if u need a pc3, i have one lying in my home.. basically my friend scrapped the whole bike so got lotsa stuff left behind. i think worth buying is the pc3 & M4 full system. :D rest are all stock engine/body parts

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.

1998: honda hurricane

1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma

2000: L2s turbo

2001: ZXR250

2002: RS125

2003: CBR900

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/FireBLade9282/SBFpic.jpg

oh ya i forgot, also have a brembo 19x20mm cast radial brake master cylinder.. no leaks, lever is slightly broken off but more than usable. $250 + exchange of ur stock brake pump

btw if u need a pc3, i have one lying in my home.. basically my friend scrapped the whole bike so got lotsa stuff left behind. i think worth buying is the pc3 & M4 full system. :D rest are all stock engine/body parts

aiyah i've got a pc3 on the 954 liao. previous owner installed. your friend has the ignition module add-on or the lcd module?

hehe i'm running a street-legal yohsi tri-oval (also courtesy of previous owner), but it sounds damn tame. the M4 full system connects to the endcan via bolt-on or slip-on? if slip-on i might wanna get it and swap out my street legal headers n midpipes.

for stock parts, i might need too (especially a spare tank)! can you PM me a list of all the parts then i'll let you know which ones i need?

oh ya i forgot, also have a brembo 19x20mm cast radial brake master cylinder.. no leaks, lever is slightly broken off but more than usable. $250 + exchange of ur stock brake pump

i'm waiting for a RCS...but this is tempting hmm.

bro, if u need jet kits, i think can get from Sudco. best email them and get them to mail it to you. they have an online catalogue for u to check your sizing requirements.

http://www.sudco.com/

why not run the size200 jets that came with the FCR? run open carbs and play drag liao lah bro :) :) :)

get jet kit liao then mod back for streetable use :p

my mech advised me not to run the size 200 jets on road... cos by right using size 200 jets, jitao gotta run without air filter liao. put in the K&N open pod have to run smaller jets.

i might check sudco.com out, hehe... hope to put this thing back OTR...

anyways u got see any K6 1000 around for sale ? might want to pick up one... since Mr. Adb-B#@%^ keep kpkb want take back the 954. hehe

aiyah i've got a pc3 on the 954 liao. previous owner installed. your friend has the ignition module add-on or the lcd module?

hehe i'm running a street-legal yohsi tri-oval (also courtesy of previous owner), but it sounds damn tame. the M4 full system connects to the endcan via bolt-on or slip-on? if slip-on i might wanna get it and swap out my street legal headers n midpipes.

for stock parts, i might need too (especially a spare tank)! can you PM me a list of all the parts then i'll let you know which ones i need?

errr dun have the ignition module or lcd module (if got i also eat it 1st) :p hehehe yeah the M4 is the slip-on type hooked with springs. currently how much HP u getting on dyno ? seriously u should ditch the yoshi... huge power difference lei.. :D

erm basically he scrapped the whole bike... so most parts available except for engine is KO'd. tank yeah its with me... rims i took up to fit my spare set of racetecs. still have the forks/speedometer/ECU/and many more... only fairings/headlight/swingarm was sold off....

my mech advised me not to run the size 200 jets on road... cos by right using size 200 jets, jitao gotta run without air filter liao. put in the K&N open pod have to run smaller jets.

i might check sudco.com out, hehe... hope to put this thing back OTR...

anyways u got see any K6 1000 around for sale ? might want to pick up one... since Mr. Adb-B#@%^ keep kpkb want take back the 954. hehe

hmm yea i think u told me tt b4...liddat bo pian hv 2 mail-order the jets lo.

i juz viewed a k6 g1000 for a friend, was loaded with goodies. i'll buzz u when i see another.

errr dun have the ignition module or lcd module (if got i also eat it 1st) :p hehehe yeah the M4 is the slip-on type hooked with springs. currently how much HP u getting on dyno ? seriously u should ditch the yoshi... huge power difference lei.. :D

erm basically he scrapped the whole bike... so most parts available except for engine is KO'd. tank yeah its with me... rims i took up to fit my spare set of racetecs. still have the forks/speedometer/ECU/and many more... only fairings/headlight/swingarm was sold off....

currently the exhaust option i have is the micron serpent ss...street legal plus many extra horses. the bike haven't go dyno yet, but i doubt it's a significant increase over stock. PM me the prices for the M4, tank, undertail n oem licence plate fender?

hi i wan the PC 3 can PM me how to deal?

:cool:

• 1 month later...
Can we have a update of your remaining bike parts?

Hi Bro,

Xtreme Adjustable Rearsets + Jack-up plates (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series)

Headlight unit (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997)

Ventura Headlight Protector (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997)

ASV Clutch Perch w/ Lever (Fits Most Bikes)

OEM CBR900RR-V Rider Rearsets (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series)

OEM CBR900RR-V Screen (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Tail Lamp (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Airbox w/ K&N Airfilter (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

Honda CBR1000RR 2005 Brake Calipers 1 pair (Fits CBR1000RR 2004-2005)

OEM CBR900RR-V Front chain guard (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Pilot Light (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997)

CF-Look Stalk-style signal lights (1 pair)

OEM CBR954RR Windscreen

Fibreglass CBR954RR Single Seat Cowl (needs OEM pillion Seat's seatpan) (Yellow)

Interested? :deal:

LinW

• 2 weeks later...