SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

mine started squeaking at around 20. its really quite annoying. i tried cleaning/lubing but it still squeaks. :)

will check out the links provided by our bros here about that aftermarket shocks.

I suspect is not the suspension, is the roller on the main stand cos when my friend suspended the roller, there is no squeaking sound. remove the roller, clean it up n grease back the roller, squeaking came back within 2 days

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. Just gotten myself xct400i. Back to riding after 12 yrs of driving. Got the yellow one. One question though, i can't seem to be able to pop the seat. Any advice?

Insert keys in ignition, turn it in anti clock wise direction. But before u turn, the key must b in certain position which cannot tell now without my bike or manual. U should manual, go through it at least once

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

hello

I am from Greece and

I want to buy the rear trunk for xciting 400 as photo.

Where will I find;

and how much it will cost

* and how much it will cost shipping to Greece?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]320715[/ATTACH]

Μη τη βαλεις αυτή τη βαση γιατι δεν αντεχει πανω απο 3-4 κιλα στραβωνει, την έχω πατήσει ήδη

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 from the future

Ελα να τους τρελλανουμε ολους με τα ελληνικά.. Η καλύτερη βαση είναι της givi πάντως!

°xiaomi mi2s°

Kymco Xciting 400i ABS

Ελα να τους τρελλανουμε ολους με τα ελληνικά.. Η καλύτερη βαση είναι της givi πάντως!

°xiaomi mi2s°

Αυτή έχω τώρα , δείχνει λίγο άσχημη αλλά είναι νταμάρι δεν καταλαβαίνει τίποτα, η προηγούμενη μου στράβωσε και σχεδόν ακούμπησε η μπαγκαζιερα στο κολοφαναρο .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 from the future

ελα να τους τρελλανουμε ολους με τα ελληνικά.. η καλύτερη βαση είναι της givi πάντως!

°xiaomi mi2s°

κλαίω... :p:p:p:p:p

i don't know if this has happened to any one of you guys. just hope its an isolated case.

mileage is at 29k.

battery indicator lighted up and as soon as i parked the bike, it was unable to start.

drove to the agent and bought myself a new battery thinking it might be a battery problem.

after a day of riding, the battery indicator lighted up again. rode back to the agent,

only to find out that i had a fried coil. didnt know how that could happen but currently its at the workshop.

good thing is, it will be replaced for free as its under warranty.

maybe my original battery was working fine after all, so if anyone is facing a similar problem,

just get it checked first.

ride safe.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Votos/sa_skull_04.gif

RBGC

i don't know if this has happened to any one of you guys. just hope its an isolated case.

mileage is at 29k.

battery indicator lighted up and as soon as i parked the bike, it was unable to start.

drove to the agent and bought myself a new battery thinking it might be a battery problem.

after a day of riding, the battery indicator lighted up again. rode back to the agent,

only to find out that i had a fried coil. didnt know how that could happen but currently its at the workshop.

good thing is, it will be replaced for free as its under warranty.

maybe my original battery was working fine after all, so if anyone is facing a similar problem,

just get it checked first.

ride safe.

Yes, I heard this is quite a common problem so is advisable to top up EO to 1.5L instead of what the manual stated