SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stability i find it bad. It seem i have to balance the bike while squeezing in between both vehucles. I am still finding solution cause.

Pick up response is poor. Slow in moving off. Power wise, Acceptance.

Seem a bit harsh. The moving off power is tuned that way (more cruiser than sportsbike) and the engine on the kymco is a gem. Even at highway speeds it feels under stressed. Feels quite good for a 400cc. I came from a burgman 400 and the kymco engine/power goes very well.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Thanks for the reply. My is a brand new bike. Bought last yr end. The rear shock i hav replaced to bitubo. Better than b4. As for the brake, i might wan to replace the brambo brake master pump to try.

Hi you brought the scooter new or use

I suggest you bring you scooter down to the agent to check and if you want to improve the suspension you should upgrade the front shock absorber and setting your rear shock or change to a better rear shock.

Ya agree. Maybe need to replace the ecu.

Seem a bit harsh. The moving off power is tuned that way (more cruiser than sportsbike) and the engine on the kymco is a gem. Even at highway speeds it feels under stressed. Feels quite good for a 400cc. I came from a burgman 400 and the kymco engine/power goes very well.

Bro, i got it from Unique motor at kaki bt. Cost at $300/-. Gd in cutting off the wind which blow towards you from the origin one.

Hi fellow xiciters. Can anyone enlightened me as to where we can buy windshield for 400i?

Did search for a while. Price came up to $300 a piece for puig.

Wondering if we have cheaper alternatives.

Bro, i got it from Unique motor at kaki bt. Cost at $300/-. Gd in cutting off the wind which blow towards you from the origin one.

anyone knows the part number for the Givi windshield? or better still where the cheapest place to find.

Stability i find it bad. It seem i have to balance the bike while squeezing in between both vehucles. I am still finding solution cause.

Pickp response is poor. Slow in moving off. Power wise, Acceptance.

I thought only me feels the stability problem but after riding for few months, kinda used to it. I just have to remind myself that is a scooter, not sports bike.

Pick up wise, I think is ok

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

I thought only me feels the stability problem but after riding for few months, kinda used to it. I just have to remind myself that is a scooter, not sports bike.

Pick up wise, I think is ok

same here...its possible the rear shock are too rigid from the factory. For me seems to respond poorly to road imperfections/defects. Either it can be adjusted or need to replace with after-market. I have not have any bike that did not improve handling after replacing shocks. Some riders may become poison for superficial change to the cosmetics of the bike and then complain about handling. its better to focus on to improve the ride first if you intend to ride it longer.

same here...its possible the rear shock are too rigid from the factory. For me seems to respond poorly to road imperfections/defects. Either it can be adjusted or need to replace with after-market. I have not have any bike that did not improve handling after replacing shocks. Some riders may become poison for superficial change to the cosmetics of the bike and then complain about handling. its better to focus on to improve the ride first if you intend to ride it longer.

I used to ride without the need to change rear shocks or have any concerns of using which tyre but after riding x400i, I felt the need to do it. Not sure if I grown fond of the bike or the bike makes me insecure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

hi may I know where can I get ram mount for a good price?

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Yup only thing you have to do is making the ram-mount hole a bit bigger with a round - file.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Dr.Pulley / Spy / Cardo / Garmin-Zumo / Agility City 16" / Xciting 400i ABS

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

Bi-Weekly Meet Up

Details as follows:

Date : 19/06/2015, Friday

Location : LC Food Court, 369 Tanjong Katong Rd Singapore 437126

Time : 2000hrs onwards

🐾 All are welcome to join regardless what bike or scooter you are riding......

J@n recommended here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8250397

thanks bro

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

I think due to prolong parking under the sun, my windshield start to appear cracks. How much to change back the same or similar windshield cos I kinda like it black

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...