SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or just visit TBSS on fb Search for Taiwan Big Scooter Store .. this dude sending me parts from Taiwan .... I just received my latest goods from him and ordered by fb because that was cheaper

Dr.Pulley / Spy / Cardo / Garmin-Zumo / Agility City 16" / Xciting 400i ABS

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

Thanks corrado & Jan for the info.

Visited TBSS on Facebook & eBay. The ebay site has the one where he sells as a set (both mirrors & bar) is only left 1 set.

Wondering, if I can choose the colour. As it doesn't give me any options to choose.

I'll try contacting him check it out. Thnks for the help guys.

Honda CBR 150R

Honda CB400 Super4

Renault Kangoo (Company Van)

Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT (My Ex Lover)

Kymco Xciting 400i (My New Girlfriend) ...... lol

Forget ebay and just contact sir Tanson from TBSS by fb, and tell him what item(s) you wanna have.

Instead of Ebay fb will safe you about 10% til 12,5% money, and sir Tanson will also take good care of your order and shipping etc.

Cheers Jan

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

I can do too but I use my alarm remote control to activate a relais and next that relais is connected with a electronic magnet... just like a car door opener ;) If I open up eveybody on the streets is surprised about the magic scooter with automatic seat opener...... Sesame Open U :cool:

Edited by J@n

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

Bi-Weekly meet up:

Date: 30/01/2015

Time: 2000hrs onwards

Imam Banana Leaf Restaurant

10 Geylang Lorong 1

Singapore 389119

See you guys there.

Wah Lau! Only a handful turn out.

Next time don't choose this place. go back to east coordinate katong better!

Bi-Weekly meet up:

Date: 30/01/2015

Time: 2000hrs onwards

Imam Banana Leaf Restaurant

10 Geylang Lorong 1

Singapore 389119

See you guys there.

Any whatsapp group for this x400i ??=)

just bought one but haven arrive.

would wanna join the meetup

Mar 2010 - Feb 2012 Yamaha Spark 135cc (semi auto)

Mar 2012 - now Yamaha Fz16:cheeky:

hi guys, i'm looking to buy a kymco 300 bike. anyone knows the diff between downtown 300 and xciting 300? which one will be better?

subjective bah...dt more maxi style - for comfort. xc more sporty style - for speed.

As far as I understand, both are very good bikes. Depends on your own preference.

Bi-Weekly Meet Up

Details as follows:

Date : 13/02/2015, Friday

Location : LC Food Court, 369 Tanjong Katong Rd Singapore 437126

Time : 2000hrs onwards

🐾 All are welcome to join regardless what bike or scooter you are riding......

Don't think I'll be able to make this one. Maybe the next one.

Honda CBR 150R

Honda CB400 Super4

Renault Kangoo (Company Van)

Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT (My Ex Lover)

Kymco Xciting 400i (My New Girlfriend) ...... lol

My original rear shocks died on me at 20k km. As my warranty had expired I badly needed to replace a new set. A self imposed VOR was done until a new set was found. I must say Kymco makes good scooter but the components made by them were not up to date. Had searched high and low for a replacement from reputable brands like Öhlins Wilber Bitubo etc etc but none were able to customize a set for me. Until I saw my from my FB friend Bike James showing pictures some shocks from Taiwan. Well got nothing to loose asked him if he could customize a pair for me minus the electronic suspension. Told me he will check with the company. After a week he got back to me with pictures of my new shocks. When the shocks came I was very impressed with the finishing. Had it installed and took it to Sg Rengit for a ride. Reason for the location was the many uneven bumps to test the shocks to the max. Well I survived and I will let the pictures do the talking.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/11/3f5ea8770c59950d0a76aa3be1a47b42.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/11/4ec9f3ab60b6c629a556dd51091f84a1.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/11/2a825c4fb3a8f232d33c59a0774bd7f9.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/11/fe50e2d3dafeb0a21e2f30b205ff7bc4.jpg

If you ever wants to look for a pair of rear suspension do look for Bike James in FB. A very humble and helpful guy. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk