SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

If you really like it so much trade in your bike? Otherwise post n sell?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wish. I made a Damn stupid move.i go n spend 1.5k to overhaul my 9yrs old piaggio. It's still in the work shop. I am not saying the workshop is bad but just looking at xciting lau chui nuah liao.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish. I made a Damn stupid move.i go n spend 1.5k to overhaul my 9yrs old piaggio. It's still in the work shop. I am not saying the workshop is bad but just looking at xciting lau chui nuah liao.

Oh...hmmm..i think dats a bad move too....

Just like me i like xciting 400 so much so i traded in my 300 for it. Imagine my losses lol....

As long as u r happy de rest is secondary lol

I don't suppose you want to renew the COE?

That'll be approximately another $2K for COE + repair every once in a while. Heard X9 have over heating issue. IMO can ride for local but not advisable for up north. Not say old bike cannot, just that more risky if you know what I mean. IMO old bike kept well is just as reliable but the wear and tear of certain parts is still there just don't push the bike limit I guess.

Another way is ride until end of COE and look out for 2nd hand one or treat it as a loss as in either way you have to spend. Don't spend can't ride :p

Dear all,

***Please do note that payment received is only for the seafood lunch. Entry fees to the Fruit Farm, Ostrich Farm and purchases of other foods and souvenirs will be at own costs.***

1. Entry to Fruit Farm is at RM20 per pax. Inclusive of a fruit platter.

2. Entry to the Ostrich Farm is at RM15 Per pax

Kindly refer our "kymco SG" facebook page for more images.

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

Update: Price of New Xciting 400 = SGD12,800.00 otr w/o IU. and provided rider above 30 yrs old....

hmm... actually the pricing varies from time to time under a lot of circumstances.. Its better to check with the shop that you buying the bike from for the updated pricing.

Like that will then will avoid a lot of confusions.

Cheers.

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

hmm... actually the pricing varies from time to time under a lot of circumstances.. Its better to check with the shop that you buying the bike from for the updated pricing.

Like that will then will avoid a lot of confusions.

Cheers.

Yeah it's good to go down the shop to check the price as usually there are hourly sales promotion for certain colors.... :thumb:

hello everyone.

I just got my Xciting 400i beginning of this month, hope can get some maxi-scooter knowledge from the expert here.

Thanks.

Welcome to the mad house where we talk about anything and everything under the moon except scootering. Just kidding. Do watch this space for Kopi sessions and meet up the people like the handsome bike Yong, Kongfu and Parotae... They can guide you about this seXciting... Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the mad house where we talk about anything and everything under the moon except scootering. Just kidding. Do watch this space for Kopi sessions and meet up the people like the handsome bike Yong, Kongfu and Parotae... They can guide you about this seXciting... Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lol....i dunno how to guide but can share share our view on de bike tho..m:D

hello everyone.

I just got my Xciting 400i beginning of this month, hope can get some maxi-scooter knowledge from the expert here.

Thanks.

Congrats to yr new purchase...do join us at de next meetup for TCCS lol