SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really ah...dats bad... dunlop generally gives longer usage but more expensive. So last longer n more expensive or wear faster n cheaper u decide lol.

Bad news for the Dunlop lovers. Checked the fitment guide from Dunlop website the do not have the size for the Xciting. Good luck, was bullshitted by somebody. Cheers.

Ps you want to know who come for Kopi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Stalker...

Who? Me?

Bad news for the Dunlop lovers. Checked the fitment guide from Dunlop website the do not have the size for the Xciting. Good luck, was bullshitted by somebody. Cheers.

Ps you want to know who come for Kopi.

400 n 300 different size? Cos i used it on my 300 leh..

Wat do u mean who came down for kopi? When was that?

Who? Me?

400 n 300 different size? Cos i used it on my 300 leh..

Wat do u mean who came down for kopi? When was that?

They do have size but different model for front and rear. Got bullshitted by somebody. Just becareful when time to change tires.

Ya you want to know who is this bullshitter come for Kopi next week....

Stalker...

That's not stalker that's call research.

It's Shiver not Shiver-wing ha ha ha!

I purposely leave out the details so it's more fun finding out what bike it is.

http://static.blogo.it/twowheelsblog/aprilia-shiver-750-gt-abs-01/01_aprilia_shiver_750_gt_04.jpg

01_aprilia_shiver_750_gt_04.jpg

Hi kongfu.i am TSH. Like to consult u something Regds to kymco xciting 300. I am new to kymco n new to resale bike. Someone selling sep2011 xciting 300 for $6800. Any advise? Better to get a new one or is this price Ok. Tks.

Let me tempt you with my Downtown 300i. 0 transfers. Original Black color. Accident free, drop free, problem free. Only serviced by Motorsports. Serviced every 3000km with fully synthetic oil from MS. Registered March 2011 with 16000km on the clocks. Washed and covered regularly.

Reason to sell? Itchy backside feels like changing ride again.

Bike is with my retained number. With this bike you will get a brand new number plate like a new bike upon transfer.

Fuel consumption is constantly above 30km/litres of 95. Full service cum fueling records kept

PM me if keen.

Edited by paithorn

They do have size but different model for front and rear. Got bullshitted by somebody. Just becareful when time to change tires.

Ya you want to know who is this bullshitter come for Kopi next week....

Lol....i finally understood u bout de kopi...of cos will b there for kopi la

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by kongfu

That's not stalker that's call research.

It's Shiver not Shiver-wing ha ha ha!

I purposely leave out the details so it's more fun finding out what bike it is.

Ya lor at first I tot what bike is dat. 1st time hear Shiver n tot u meant silverwing so decided to check it out lol....

Hi all,

Motor Sport is organising a day trip to Desaru for seafood lunch on the 25th August 2013.

Only $30 per pax. Interested parties please register your self at Motor Sport latest by 21st August 2013.

For this trip, we aim to be back in Singapore at about 5pm.

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

cos nobody likes to come in and TCCS leh......

Normal lah, in the beginning all very excited and will talk about it everyday. Then slowly after a few months of collecting bike and talking about it and add this add that add until no more topic liao then just once in a while log in look see anything new or not and disappeared liao ha ha ha.

Not to worry, new blood will come and take over and everything will start all over again ha ha.

Wait for new Kymco models to come out loh. That'll be another 3 -5 years time leh. By then too old to be interested liao. When old just buy and ride and forget about discussing. Good - use, no good - sell. No time to waste.

Normal lah, in the beginning all very excited and will talk about it everyday. Then slowly after a few months of collecting bike and talking about it and add this add that add until no more topic liao then just once in a while log in look see anything new or not and disappeared liao ha ha ha.

Not to worry, new blood will come and take over and everything will start all over again ha ha.

Wait for new Kymco models to come out loh. That'll be another 3 -5 years time leh. By then too old to be interested liao. When old just buy and ride and forget about discussing. Good - use, no good - sell. No time to waste.

lol true true only those who have met will actually chat......

tec;8009624']Quite sad that xciting 400i has not much accessories at the moment. Wanted to install box but rack still not here. Wanted to change tire but no stock. And i dont think there is any legal exhaust for it too.

Have you change the brake lever? MS has de foldable lever which is very nice. Have you install de anti slip foot plate? Which brand of tire did u want to change dat has no stock? No legal exhaust means save $$ lol

tec;8009624']Quite sad that xciting 400i has not much accessories at the moment. Wanted to install box but rack still not here. Wanted to change tire but no stock. And i dont think there is any legal exhaust for it too.

Not to worry the rest of the accessories will come in slowly but surely. If you are like me really cannot wait just head down to any bike fabricator to customise the rack for you. Anyway this a problem with early adopters even for other makes too.

For exhaust you need to check with the distributors. Some do have the models for the Xicitng just need to get then to homologate to legal on the road. Actually after years of self inflicting deafness I find it to be quiet and when I start I don't disturb my neighbors.

Edited by Advrider

Benny.. U back riding???

same as KJ?

hahahha

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram