SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

but all the online clip promoting it, says its cheaper.. minerva once again up the price?

Actually I dun really think minerva is good for the ducati community in Singapore. I know they need to make a profit, but why not stick to the profit margin Ducati sets, why need to increase the price? If its more affordable, maybe singapore ducati community size will increase and this will translate to more business for the company.

Its ok, i dun have a good impression of them in the first place. I rather go mah motor.

A 1098 costs Euro$16995, aprox S$35500

Add registration $140 + 15%, which comes to S$40965

Add COE, road tax, GST etc etc...

Blame the weak dollar and GST..

:cool:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i have tis prob with her also.. normally i would sms or call to check with her lots of time, yet she never got angry and is very patient. i think it is human nature that some are born to be a bit forgetful.. it will happen a bit more often when a person has a lot of work on hand. we have to learn to give and take.. it would make life more easier for everyone to work in, wouldn't it?

jus my 2 cents worth.

tiffany is hot but a bit old and also attitude not so good... once i call her to ask about the jacket which she say she will ring me if come, but didn't call, so i ring her and want to ask, but she say busy and will call me up. I didn't even ask her jacket yet.

I think she thought i wanna buaya her.. come on lah wa lan eh.. super attitude problems one i find that singapore gals. She think she chio and whole world wanna buaya her... whats her story man.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/47/11/7281174/1_463785727l.jpg

The rain will fall, my tears will dry, but my love for you will never die.

Past Rides

Super 4 spec 2, Honda RVF, Suzuki k3 1000, Hayabusa k6, Ducati 999, Yamaha Tmax, Yamaha R6 06 , Drz Sm 400, Phantom 200, Super 4 Revo

Current Rides

Monty Urban Trial Bicycle

but all the online clip promoting it, says its cheaper.. minerva once again up the price?

Actually I dun really think minerva is good for the ducati community in Singapore. I know they need to make a profit, but why not stick to the profit margin Ducati sets, why need to increase the price? If its more affordable, maybe singapore ducati community size will increase and this will translate to more business for the company.

Its ok, i dun have a good impression of them in the first place. I rather go mah motor.

Dude.. In the 1st plc are u riding a Ducati machine?

Sori that i've to ask u 'cos i dunno know who u are..

I said i heard that the price is the same as 1098..

I wouldnt know 'cos the price list is not even out Dude..

Btw it will be arriving Singapore shores @ the end of this month..

The lastest news i've heard dis afternoon when i went down to Minerva..

"I know they need to make a profit, but why not stick to the profit margin Ducati sets, why need to increase the price?"

Dude.. GST Keeps going up to.. Nobody or any organisation in Singapore is doing anything to bring it down Dude..

So when things go up u want Minerva pricing to stay stagnant?

As for the parts.. If Minerva's to pricey, get it on the net Dude..

I don mean to "Saka" for Minerva..

There's a lot of bikes in Singapore other than Ducati Dude..

So i hope u know wt i mean..

"Actually I dun really think minerva is good for the ducati community in Singapore." Errr.. With only 300+ or 400+ riders only to support them Dude..

I think they've done quite well to still be here after years.. To support our Ducati community.. Without them who r u gonna order your parts? Or do servicing? Ah-boy? Ah-gerl? :angel:

Actually i have tis prob with her also.. normally i would sms or call to check with her lots of time, yet she never got angry and is very patient. i think it is human nature that some are born to be a bit forgetful.. it will happen a bit more often when a person has a lot of work on hand. we have to learn to give and take.. it would make life more easier for everyone to work in, wouldn't it?

jus my 2 cents worth.

Dude..

Do u hav a gerlfren? Well i do..

We just need to be patient with them man..

When we cant approached them in one way..

Change your technique..

They hav mood swings Dude..

Btw if u do hav a gerlfren u should know wt i mean..

These gerls they hav their moody days..

Just to bad u "hit" that day man..

But after that they will be ok.. :)

maybe wat he means is if under another management, it could be better....anyway go to mah for wat reason...i got my bike(not duke) from mah... other than that, there is no factor why i want to go back..their customer service got no personal touch. you wan personal touch try mah agency but i dun think they do dukes.

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

STX TW200, M400, Runner180

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

sadly in the real world, u need credibility physical evidence to show duke international that another person can do better.

example

Starbucks was previous run by a sg company who also run BK and dairy queen and sadly the service been bad that time. Stabucks realise it and is running it direct now. notice the improvements and number of outlets pooping up.

BTW i think there are people in M*n**v* who are not happy with stuff running. well in any org, being happy is one thing, stayin on and able to make a change is whole new ball game. "it seems a good morning how can I help u?" is so diff to say.

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

anyway I checked and found HKL got GPR price is 1500...kinda ex leh..I was think why not LV....How many interested parties?

Tabako, were u the one with the contact. Its the CF one? cause wat i know there are 3 types the CF is the more ex one...the alu one is cheaper... is merchant able to give chepaer with more than 1 sale?

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

Sorry, talking about price for duke sG. $50 dollars and hour. is it logical? I relly int to know if anyone come pare repairing the same thing. At this point i got nothing to compare as I own the duke for a shrt while and not fixing the same thing. And one thing i worry is integrity. Do u know fixing a bike to let it work to normal is not a very diff thing, all the mech does is change this and that. But to troubleshoot and find out the real reason might not wat they are bothered to do.

Don need talk abt duke sg, one ex. the competitor. told him to check my carbs as i think is old (since he is doing a belt change and valve clearance) for a check up and he said no problem. after ride for one day idle any how run and he jus adjust the idle. after one week bike jerks. still tell me no problem. so wat i did was got my mech to check it out althou he does not touch duke engine. he did found water in tank and carb. so does it mean that water only enter when i own the bike(I did a bike wash on day 1) or ????

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

QN: Anyone think is a good idea to do grounding for duke? I got lobang at very good price. MO? anyone got exp in this,pls share!!!

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

Dude..

Change your technique..

Hello dudes. I am new here.

Hi. You guys seem to be talking about tiff. She blow hot and cold one. When I inquire about some parts that I am interested in, she'll just blow me off.

Despairmonster. Any tips on handling/sweet-talking tiff?? You seem to be happy with your girlfren. How long you've been with her? But I think I love my bike more. Heh. :cheeky:

anyway I checked and found HKL got GPR price is 1500...kinda ex leh..I was think why not LV....How many interested parties?

Tabako, were u the one with the contact. Its the CF one? cause wat i know there are 3 types the CF is the more ex one...the alu one is cheaper... is merchant able to give chepaer with more than 1 sale?

I talked to the one behind mah motor, sporting motors. But some guys here say to call the distributor but I have not being able to. I'll try and give them a call. LV looks good. The price i got is for CF.

is it possible to find out the other materials one?

http://www.leovinceusa.com/cart/search.php?Model=MONSTER%20750&Make=Ducati&Year=1998&Line=SBK

Theres the aluminium one and titanium.

Tabako...is it possible that if get the high mount ones, I can change to standard if feel like it?

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS

Dude..

Change your technique..

sad story, i lost my 4 years plus girlfren some time back.. understand wat u mean.. technique, well there is a lot, tried before also.. thanks a lot for ur advice

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/47/11/7281174/1_463785727l.jpg

The rain will fall, my tears will dry, but my love for you will never die.

Past Rides

Super 4 spec 2, Honda RVF, Suzuki k3 1000, Hayabusa k6, Ducati 999, Yamaha Tmax, Yamaha R6 06 , Drz Sm 400, Phantom 200, Super 4 Revo

Current Rides

Monty Urban Trial Bicycle

Hello dudes. I am new here.

Hi. You guys seem to be talking about tiff. She blow hot and cold one. When I inquire about some parts that I am interested in, she'll just blow me off.

Despairmonster. Any tips on handling/sweet-talking tiff?? You seem to be happy with your girlfren. How long you've been with her? But I think I love my bike more. Heh. :cheeky:

Mind telling me wat do u mean by hot & cold? Do you go there often? Was she busy when u were there? Was chatting with a group of guys on Sat at Minerva, it's her 1st time in past 2yrs at Minerva to receive bad comments about her service.

Hi guys,

Read thru most of your post in this forum. Superb info. Very interested to get a Monster and hope to join in the forum and outing. Been drooling over the M695. Can someone advise or point me to a review of this bike (price/ performance/etc)

Looking for a bike to commute daily instead of my car. Better get now before people start talking about having mid life crisis.

Will also drop by Minerva this weekend.

If anyone needs any info from minerva, do let me know.

Hiya, juz my thots ...

The 695 Monster is a mid-size bike. Such a bike may not have a better resale value than 400s or 1000s because this class of machine is not available to people with only 2A license, and blokes with Class 2 would probably want a Monster with more grunt.

An older but better parts S4 or S2 might be a better buy, with less loss should you decide to resell.

Anyway ...

http://www.webbikeworld.com/ducati-motorcycles/monster-695/

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

Tabako ,Kish >> When you guys get the prices of the end cans post it here. Let's see homay more people would to jump in and get a pair of legal endcans. So far it's only the 3 of us who are keen.

Born to be Wild : Steppenwolf (1968)

spuah74 if you tryin to ask me for construtive commnet, sorry so far i really can't cause seen them 2x. can ask for more exp ones. but basic thing that i mention like hello good morning can I help you. also don't have.

"maybe wat he means is if under another management, it could be better....anyway go to mah for wat reason...i got my bike(not duke) from mah... other than that, there is no factor why i want to go back..their customer service got no personal touch. you wan personal touch try mah agency but i dun think they do dukes."

Marauder, FZ150, TW200

Hurricane, CB400 vS

TLR, ST11 TCS/ABS

TDM900, ET8

Vespa classic 10" 8"

Z750S, Multistra 620

TUONO R

CB1100EX

Vespa GTS300 Super ABS