SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U mean the cars...? Sure y not...!! I'll have both the girls then sweet..:thumb:

cars?what cars?

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

Keep wondering....

Until you call them during office hours;) The number is in the book dude

I think the px is 23k on the road.

Think the S2R 1000, is more worth it, 26k on the road.

Hi guys, I was the one at jln sultan looking for a used s2 or s4r/rs. Do keep in touch and PM or call me if anyone is selling. Thx, esp to Kevin for all the explanations.

Previous rides

CG125, TZR125, Sfera80, Skipper125, DT200R, KDX200, WR200, XR400, WR400, Steed, Shadow, NT650,

Harley VRSCR StreetRod, Suzuki Hayabusa, BMW R1150GS, Ducati Monster S4RS, Harley Davidson VRSCD Night Rod, BMW R1200GS, Ducati Hypermotard S, BMW R1200GS ... .

Current

Ducati S4RS,

HD Night Rod Special,

BMW R1200GSA.

mine is s2r 800cc. remember me? i ask for your arrows carbon system. did u modify your ECU when u have your arrows on?

ohh.. ok

that why i have to sell off my arrow, couldn't get the system tuned.

you can either get a PCIII or an racing ECU.

no cheap fix....

I think the px is 23k on the road.

Think the S2R 1000, is more worth it, 26k on the road.

Hi guys, I was the one at jln sultan looking for a used s2 or s4r/rs. Do keep in touch and PM or call me if anyone is selling. Thx, esp to Kevin for all the explanations.

No problem buddy, was happy to help. Good luck in your search!

Your post also kind of reminded me of something;

If anyone here is looking to buy helmets from regina, i know a guy who can get pretty decent discounts on em, maybe. You can get in touch with me either by PM or by calling me (if you know my number), and i'll tell you how to get in touch with him. He is not a member of this forum and would prefer to remain anonymous hence the need for this post

jyy> Incidentally i was also doing some reading up on those pazzo levers you had for sale (dunno if you sold them already though). There are basically 2 types of levers for 2 different bikes.

The large pivot version (12mm bolt size to attach to master cylinder) which is meant for the regular monsters. The only fit the bikes with the 'coffin box' style brake/clutch fluid resevoirs. I think the is the model you have?

Then there is the small pivot version (8mm bolt size) which is meant for bikes with the 'urine-test cup' style resevoirs coupled to the gold brembo master cylinders, which i think is the standard setup on all S2r, S4r models and unfortunately includes my bike which happens to use the SBK masters (:cry:)

If by some miracle i am wrong and you still have them, i'll take them off your hands.

While reading about levers i also came across these awesome ones:

http://www.monsterparts.com/p/ASV-CRC/ASV+C5+Sport-Series+Adjustable+Clutch+Lever.html

ASV unbreakable levers. Guaranteed unbreakable for 5 years! My stupid brembo levers break the moment i breathe on them. I don't even need to breathe very hard!!

Plus they have 100 adjustment positions and look frakking awesome!!! My stupid brembo levers are adjustable in 4 settings, all of which only suit people with hands the size of a YETI!!! :( :( They come in shorty styles too!

Only drawback is the price. :( :(

While reading about levers i also came across these awesome ones:

http://www.monsterparts.com/p/ASV-CRC/ASV+C5+Sport-Series+Adjustable+Clutch+Lever.html

ASV unbreakable levers. Guaranteed unbreakable for 5 years! My stupid brembo levers break the moment i breathe on them. I don't even need to breathe very hard!!

Plus they have 100 adjustment positions and look frakking awesome!!! My stupid brembo levers are adjustable in 4 settings, all of which only suit people with hands the size of a YETI!!! :( :( They come in shorty styles too!

Only drawback is the price. :( :(

Bro....ASV cheaper than pazzo.....The old ducati monster forum guys were saying that this ASV is a better deal than pazzo.

1) Cheaper

2) Almost the same build quality. The difference is not better or worse, just....different

3) A total of 100 possible configurations, makes fine-tuning it to your perfect fit. Dunno about this, but I think I'm gonna end up drinking beer, instead of fiddling around with 100 possible combi.......

4) Guaranteed (for x number of years.....I can't remember the actual figure) unbreakable.

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

yea sorry, pazzo is sold to a guy with a exhibit at mike's museum...

Those who wanna view the museum exhibit, need to book an appointment, and pay an entrance fee of 2x teh halia..................:bounce:

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

At the beginning of the year someone was having a MO for Pazzo levers. They got a pair (clutch + brake) for SGD$265. I thought that was reasonable compared to Rizomas.

Carbon fiber tank looks dam cool! But won't it look too dark? Unless your bike is black in colour ...

c26492.jpg

mine is s2r 800cc. remember me? i ask for your arrows carbon system. did u modify your ECU when u have your arrows on?

Do a Dyno run get a power commander...!! Race Werks have the whole package..:thumb: cheers...

http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg

Guys,

The dukes are invited for the moto-v meet-up this Friday. We have accepted the invite and I will be attending with Lenny. Those keen can contact either of us.

Details of the meet-up and future event seen as follows;

MOTO-V MEETS THIS FRIDAY

Place: 3 Buddeez Cafe

Address: 218 Tg Katong Rd

Time: 7.30pm till late

Date: 1 Aug 2008

This will be our 1st Meet Up for August 2008.

Up coming event will be the Spore Bike Fest @ Kallang Lesiure Park

Saturday Mass Convoy: 3pm

Sunday Moto-V convoy: Lunch at LC Food Ctr noon.. Convoy 1pm

GPS Co-ord: N1 18.441 E103 53.721

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

The Ducati club is holding meet up this saturday, meeting at West coast Macdonalds, those who are not members can still attend for the convoy. its 1.30 PM at West Coast macs. 50 over ducatis is the expected number, so join in the fun :) its a convoy to the bike fest btw.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i167/frederickyap/L1040024.jpg