SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

The dukes are invited for the moto-v meet-up this Friday. We have accepted the invite and I will be attending with Lenny. Those keen can contact either of us.

Details of the meet-up and future event seen as follows;

MOTO-V MEETS THIS FRIDAY

Place: 3 Buddeez Cafe

Address: 218 Tg Katong Rd

Time: 7.30pm till late

Date: 1 Aug 2008

This will be our 1st Meet Up for August 2008.

Up coming event will be the Spore Bike Fest @ Kallang Lesiure Park

Saturday Mass Convoy: 3pm

Sunday Moto-V convoy: Lunch at LC Food Ctr noon.. Convoy 1pm

GPS Co-ord: N1 18.441 E103 53.721

We aren't snobbish people, and when another house graciously invites us, we should all turn up. I've got a conference call at 7pm. Will make my way there, immediately after my conf call.......c u all there...

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

The Ducati club is holding meet up this saturday, meeting at West coast Macdonalds, those who are not members can still attend for the convoy. its 1.30 PM at West Coast macs. 50 over ducatis is the expected number, so join in the fun :) its a convoy to the bike fest btw.

Another great idea. Again, we should all go, (if your schedule allows it lah), but unfortunately, I can't because I've got something on, and my ducati is still in pieces lah.......

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=25125011687

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

We aren't snobbish people, and when another house graciously invites us, we should all turn up. I've got a conference call at 7pm. Will make my way there, immediately after my conf call.......c u all there...

Spoken like a true el presidente

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

would love to join the convoy..will prob see u guys on!have to rush for my exams after dat tho.

randy - ur neighbour,my colleague, Elan, tells me great things abt u and ur duke..haha

thanks... but my neighbour, ur colleague, Elan..? who ah any nick name..?

http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg

bash!! way over priced.

the ohlins side mount is about 350 usd

can use daytona dampers from CHONG AIK.

A MUST BUY 300+SGD

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

1.30pm.. I'll be there..

We go together?meet u @ yur area?.2 perhaps?

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

LADIES/GENTLEMEN,

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.singaporebikefest.org/index.htm

DETAILS TO BIG BIKE FEST 2008.

Guys,

Sorry that I won't be joining you this weekedn. The 916 is down with a flu.

I also guess it time that I start my little Project since I will be leaving the country for awhile.

Any care-takers to look after the 916? Might require you to run some errands to buy stuff for the bike.

Please submit your name and voting will be carry out. :cheeky:

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.

Guys,

I also guess it time that I start my little Project since I will be leaving the country for awhile.

Any care-takers to look after the 916? Might require you to run some errands to buy stuff for the bike.

Please submit your name and voting will be carry out. :cheeky:[/QUOT

your more than welcome to park it at my place if you want, so you have to leave it out in the open.

BTW we meeting in the east or west ah for this saturday?

Guys,

Please submit your name and voting will be carry out. :cheeky:[/QUOT

your more than welcome to park it at my place if you want, so you have to leave it out in the open.

BTW we meeting in the east or west ah for this saturday?

We're meeting at the West Coast Mac's and then riding out to the East to end at Kallang Car Park G. Better ride as it will be with other Ducatis

East ride is just from East Coast Car Park H to Kallang. Better for lazy riders

this is way cool man!

For those of you who asked about my instrument cluster.

Heres a chance to own your own.

2008 Night Rod Special, 1993 Ducati 900SS, 2011 Ducati Diavel Dark Knight

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/files/2/5/9/7/0/_147621.jpg

We're meeting at the West Coast Mac's and then riding out to the East to end at Kallang Car Park G. Better ride as it will be with other Ducatis

East ride is just from East Coast Car Park H to Kallang. Better for lazy riders

To join the convoy i think we need to pay for it.

hey guys,

one of our ducati riders,irfan, is getting married next weekend... he has sincerely invited you guys for a short marriage convoy ride.

ride would start from yishun at 11am ---> bt. timah shopping centre for lunch at an indonesian restaurant.... then abt 1pm ride back to yishun..

it'll be on the 9th August(saturday)... he's really hoping everyone could come ! it'll be a great opportunity for the ducati riders to meet up too !

plz list down yr names n contact if u guys could make it !