SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

$$ coi $$ : Suzuki gsx1300r hayabusa 2006 (coe 2026)

apitBIOL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Limited Time Offer! Due to my desperation, Im willing to fork out 2 out of the 3 months upfront to shop to a willing buyer who is willing to takeover fully.

That will basically save you $780 or 2 months equivalent of installment! I dont see any better offers around for a busa like this! UPS!

MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN

2B ☑ 2A ☑ 2 ☑ 3 ☑ 4 ☑ 5 â˜

Come on guys! I personally feel its a steal for those who can't afford to full-cash a busa. Furthermore, you get a total of 13 years of COE! A Near dead busa is already going for around 14k and you get this for less than 18k!

Ups for fellow rider.. A gd buy seriously for a busa. A gr8t lost for seller as well. Hope someone really take this offer n same time lessen the burden on seller due to his situation.

Insya Allah everythin will be just fine la bro. Ups for ur sale.

Honda Wave S125 (Mortal Kombat) FX 6045J [06-07]

Spark 135 (Transformers Cybertron) FBB 7182C [07-11]

Super 4 Spec III (Monster Energy III Red) FBB 2783B [08-11]

Honda Wave S125 FV 3157A [09-12]

FZ1S FBD 3365H [11-14]

Spark 135 (Yamaha Camel) FBB 4---M [10-current]

Honda CBR900RRR (Honda Repsol) FX 4---K [10-current]

Suzuki Bandit GSF1250K9 (20th Anniversary) FBE 8---R [14-current]

Ups for fellow rider.. A gd buy seriously for a busa. A gr8t lost for seller as well. Hope someone really take this offer n same time lessen the burden on seller due to his situation.

Insya Allah everythin will be just fine la bro. Ups for ur sale.

Amin bro. :) Thanks!

Upz for you bro~

Used to own 2 Hayabusa (in 2001 and 2006)

I would love to get my hands on this again but don't think bank will approve my loan. (Unless its an in-house loan)

Otherwise, good luck for your sale~ Its a pity to let go this beauty...hope your financial situation goes well.

Cheers and God Bless~

Hi bro, i think bikeshop loans are in-house loans as we pay straight to the bikeshops yeah. so give me a call and we can work something out.:)

upss!!

Upz for you bro~

Used to own 2 Hayabusa (in 2001 and 2006)

I would love to get my hands on this again but don't think bank will approve my loan. (Unless its an in-house loan)

Otherwise, good luck for your sale~ Its a pity to let go this beauty...hope your financial situation goes well.

Cheers and God Bless~

Hi bro, i think bikeshop loans are in-house loans as we pay straight to the bikeshops yeah. so give me a call and we can work something out.:)

upss!!

Hi Bro,

Although most people pay the loan to the bike shop, the bike shop actually apply the loan through their company to the bank.

That's why there is this "Financial Check", is to see if you got any other loans with the bank. (I got some other commitments with the bank)

Unless you can find out from your bike shop if they provide in-house loan?

Seriously speaking, for those who used to own a Hayabusa or is now riding a Hayabusa, you know this is a damn good sports tourer bike.

Fuel consumption is around 18km/L on average at a speed of 110km/h, initial full fuel tank can even reach 24km/L (Stock bike)

I used to travel to Thailand (Koh Samui or Hatyai) quite often on my Hayabusa...miss the good old days...

Cheers bro~

Upssssss to u......

@lfonso Foundzeh

Yamaha RXZ Mar2004-Mar2006

Honda Spec 3 Mar2006-Sep2008

Piaggo X9 250 Sep2008-Jan2009

Honda Revo Jan2009-Mar2010

Gilera VXR 200 Mar2010-Dec2010

Suzuki GSXR600 Feb2013-May2013

Yamaha R1 May2013-Sep2013

Suzuki Hayabusa Sep2013-Current

:bouncefire: