SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My front tyres for BT021 worn out oredi....

I heard most of the users for BT021 r like tat too...

Their front tyre worn out faster than the back one...

your front worn out already? you got it when there was a mini MO by jacq from HKL right? that's about the time i got it as well.. but mine still ok leh..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

your front worn out already? you got it when there was a mini MO by jacq from HKL right? that's about the time i got it as well.. but mine still ok leh..

Tyres are very mileage dependent lah... :p

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

No... I got it before jacq did the MO....

Ya so fast worn out....

In a wk i ride across spore... Tamp, Bukit batok, Central area n South area....

I buy my bike for the last 1 yr 5 mths if im not wrong... N my mileage is oredi 35k......

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

my milege is aroudn 55k,using BT021 but front tyre really worned out.juz realized only...need to change soon..i heard alot of ggood reviews on the Melzeler M1 Sportec,might try that next.most probably going Unique to get them,any reviews?

2B - 19th November 2007 (BBDC)

2A - 20th January 2009 (BBDC)

2 - 27th April 2010 (BBDC)

3 - 15th January 2015 (BBDC)

19/11/2007 - 20/01/2009 - Daelim Roadwin 125 (FY4650U)

11/08/2008 - 17/06/2013 - Honda CB 400 Spec III (FZ9538Z)

17/06/2013 - Present - NC700x (FBH**0*G)

Tyres are very mileage dependent lah... :p

yup i agree.. :cheers:

Ya so fast worn out....

I buy my bike for the last 1 yr 5 mths if im not wrong... N my mileage is oredi 35k......

dammit.. forgot exactly how much i travelled using my bt021.. so your bt021 travelled for 35k then worn out? hmm.. if that's the case should be enough to last me for 2 years lor.. 35k km..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

yup i agree.. :cheers:

dammit.. forgot exactly how much i travelled using my bt021.. so your bt021 travelled for 35k then worn out? hmm.. if that's the case should be enough to last me for 2 years lor.. 35k km..

Not really cos im using the original tyres before change to BT021...

The mileage before i change? I forgot oredi...

I using it almost a yr wif the distances tat i travel everyday tat i said earlier...

But for the back tyres still look gd....

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

Ya so fast worn out....

Mine only 5000km for 1.5 yrs now. :p

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Mine only 5000km for 1.5 yrs now. :p

wah.. if i were you i will change to those super grippy tyres.. mileage is not a concern at all..

wah.. if i were you i will change to those super grippy tyres.. mileage is not a concern at all..

But usually good in the dry = bad in the wet. Mileage really not a concern for me.

How time flies...

Not only tyres.... My regular service needs to change often....

EO change takes me 2 to 3 wks only......

For me EO change every 6 months, mileage every 6 months traveled about 2000km. I traveled approx avg 11-12km a day.

How time flies...

Im tinking changing to ME Z1...

Wat do u guys tink?

I mean for the front tyre....

Think not bad bcoz, saw one Spec3 corner till damn low still very stable. :cheer:

How time flies...

But usually good in the dry = bad in the wet. Mileage really not a concern for me.

its like that 1 mah.. at least you have 1 criteria out.. i got to be concerned about wet and dry grip.. got to be concerned about mileage also leh.. not forgetting price..

Im tinking changing to ME Z1...

Wat do u guys tink?

I mean for the front tyre....

was just about to ask you what front tyres you intending to change to.. haha..

Is it u can see his using ME Z1 during riding?o_O

I knew u would doubt me. :lol:

How do u think i can see that he is using Z1 tyres? :dot:

How time flies...

its like that 1 mah.. at least you have 1 criteria out.. i got to be concerned about wet and dry grip.. got to be concerned about mileage also leh.. not forgetting price..

Quite true lah. I will go for dry grip. When wet, i got no balls to corner also... :lol:

How time flies...

Quite true lah. I will go for dry grip. When wet, i got no balls to corner also... :lol:

haha.. wet road is dangerous lah.. better to ride safe..

click on my signature for a guide:D

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Hi all...I'm not sure how many times this have been asked. How much pressure do you pump for ur tyres front and back?

I leave it to my mechanic. :cheeky:

How time flies...