SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Metzeler m5,more durable than m3 due to its compund structure. Just do a quick research and u'll eventually come to terms with the decision to use m5 instead of any other tyres. Unless u're rich, then u can be more adventurous and try those soft compound only tyres :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wad r good tyres for wet weather that are not too high priced that u recommend? How much are front and back for spec2

Btw anyone go msia can do me a favour. I change bike to s4.. Anyone going johor can help me ask shop if spare super four rim he got spare rim lend cos i wan spray. Help me ask if got do spec3 tailboard oso and est price of

1: spraying rim black and body white

2: Spec3 tail

2010 july 10-sept 14: Daelim Roadwin 125

16 sept 2010 - 5 oct 2012: Bajaj pulsar 200 DTSI

18 march 2013- ? : Honda NSR sp

I once set on a S1000r and the curse begun, u never wanna ride anything else besides sports bikes ever again!

My 3rd set of Metzeler M5 retiring soon after 27000km

Gonna try Continental SportAttack, since M5 no longer made in Germany but instead made in China

:dozed:

continental sportattack for which bike? ver s can? how much is it?

Looking for new tire to replace soon but prefer stock size

Looking to buy partial or fully damaged iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, PM me for discussion

• 2 weeks later...

So far I think only hkl and unique posts their tyre prices online along with their sizes. However, before u buy, please check your tire dates. Stack loads of 2012 tires still in the market, worse is they're being sold as new..

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

continental sportattack for which bike? ver s can? how much is it?

Looking for new tire to replace soon but prefer stock size

UM ...

Using for my Spec3

Feedback about ContiSportAttack:

-Great quality

-Grip, yet to test at Genting

-Tyre feel abit "higher" tho it's the stock size 160/60, due to the high tyre wall

-Can't really wack much compared to my prev M5, feel like bike on edge of tyre tho I'm at 60% of tat5 lean angle

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take note guys

Edited by HaiR1

Hi bros, allow me to share, just recently changed to a new set of tyres at LAB. Decided on Battlax T30 n damaged was $290. The cheapest among the shops I checked with. Hope it will serve me well n give m better milleage then it's predecessor, BT023.