SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MV Agusta F4 Series

ayuluv

still around guys.:)

Oh. Thought you are selling yours too.

Previous Rides : 2001 - Honda Phantom TA150 / 2002 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec I / 2004 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K2 / 2005 - Suzuki GSXR1300 K2 Hayabusa / 2005 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec III / 2006 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K5 / 2009 - YZF-R608 / MV Agusta F4S

Current Ride : ....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have an old F4 750S from the previous owner last year. (So sad, none of the one litre MV for sale during that time.)

Feel good as compared to my previous rides although its much older than the rest. :) Not powerful, but enjoyable.

Redo the bike (full servicing, new paint work, few carbon bits, new tyres, etc) since the the first day I own it. Ride only ~ 450km so far on dry weather. Raining = Drive. Track = Nope.

Get much modifications influences from mvagusta.net.

Overall its a great site to appreciate the MV.

Edited by Maverick001

Previous Rides : 2001 - Honda Phantom TA150 / 2002 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec I / 2004 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K2 / 2005 - Suzuki GSXR1300 K2 Hayabusa / 2005 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec III / 2006 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K5 / 2009 - YZF-R608 / MV Agusta F4S

• 1 month later...

hOPE TO SEE MORE New f4 1000 ON THE ROAD!

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/mv_agusta_f4_1000_veltro_strada.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>> F 6 C <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>A M 6 D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi guys. May I know how much is the new f4 cost? The 09 and 10 model? I'm new to road bike and decide to get something different. I never saw f4 on rd before only at show room at Mah private. So far there's 3 road bike I'm eyeing on to get for myself and that is the duc, rc8 and the f4. I'm still confuse which one i want.

MotoGP World C'ship 2010 MONSTER ENERGY GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE - Main Race (Live) on 23rd May

Venue : Mulligans @ Clarke Quay

Time : 1700hrs

Parking : Free parking only from 1630hrs onwards beside Zirca (previously was M.O.S). I have reserved the usual VIP parking space.

Feel free to call me @ 90710855 ( Randy) if u have any enquires. Cheers.

http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a nice bike but badly represented in Singapore. Here's one of my recent experience with the bike and it's local representatives.

Something gotten into me lately which made me keen in getting a not so common super bike. Needless to say, the Agusta was one of those that came to mind.

Took time off work and popped by Hong Seh on a weekday and as usual, the showroom is closed!

I went by the car section and asked if I could just take a look at the showroom piece and my request was turned down only when I mentioned I'll head to Minerva Motors did the lady bothered to put me on the phone with the sales representative whom without asking which model I was keen it, directed me to Excel.

At Excel, I had to wait for 15 minutes before the sales representative came down to attend to me; and that was after the mechanic ran up twice.

While I was looking at the bike, the sales representative was deeply engrossed in a conversation with another individual. I had to interrupt them no less then 5 times making me wonder if he was interested in closing the deal.

Now, I told the sales representative I was keen in something exotic (RC8R, 1198S or 1098S, RSV-4) and he started washing down each of those bikes. This is bike is lousy, you wouldn't like that bike, the handling is bad and so on....

I guess it was a long day for me and the weather wasn't helpful; I left both Hong Seh and Excel very disappointed.

On a side note, when I last wanted to get my partner a 125cc sports bike, a natural option was the Mito SP525 and we made an appointment with Hong Seh to view the machine.

Waited for over 45mins before the sales representative turned up and realized shortly after that he turned up because he had another customer coming in to view the Tamburini! Needless to say, the Cagiva was dropped immediately; it was unfortunate as I had a Mito Evo before and it is a nice bike to start off on.

My past experience at Excel was not that pleasant too, sales representative had some integrity issues...

Food for thought.

If you went through what I went through, would you still consider forking out that kind of money for the Agusta? Personally, I would rather be bringing my money to a place where I would be treated like a customer.

Edited by yoshitei

hi guys i ride a black/red f4 1000

looking to change fairings / airbox with a 750 , red silver scheme i'm not sure if it's totally importable but if anyone is keen drop me a pm and we'll take it from there.

rgds

http://www.ducati.com/docs_eng/model05/superbike/999-05/images/strip.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys i ride a black/red f4 1000

looking to change fairings / airbox with a 750 , red silver scheme i'm not sure if it's totally importable but if anyone is keen drop me a pm and we'll take it from there.

rgds

It fits, but why you want to do that ?

It's a nice bike but badly represented in Singapore. Here's one of my recent experience with the bike and it's local representatives.

Something gotten into me lately which made me keen in getting a not so common super bike. Needless to say, the Agusta was one of those that came to mind.

Took time off work and popped by Hong Seh on a weekday and as usual, the showroom is closed!

I went by the car section and asked if I could just take a look at the showroom piece and my request was turned down only when I mentioned I'll head to Minerva Motors did the lady bothered to put me on the phone with the sales representative whom without asking which model I was keen it, directed me to Excel.

At Excel, I had to wait for 15 minutes before the sales representative came down to attend to me; and that was after the mechanic ran up twice.

While I was looking at the bike, the sales representative was deeply engrossed in a conversation with another individual. I had to interrupt them no less then 5 times making me wonder if he was interested in closing the deal.

Now, I told the sales representative I was keen in something exotic (RC8R, 1198S or 1098S, RSV-4) and he started washing down each of those bikes. This is bike is lousy, you wouldn't like that bike, the handling is bad and so on....

I guess it was a long day for me and the weather wasn't helpful; I left both Hong Seh and Excel very disappointed.

On a side note, when I last wanted to get my partner a 125cc sports bike, a natural option was the Mito SP525 and we made an appointment with Hong Seh to view the machine.

Waited for over 45mins before the sales representative turned up and realized shortly after that he turned up because he had another customer coming in to view the Tamburini! Needless to say, the Cagiva was dropped immediately; it was unfortunate as I had a Mito Evo before and it is a nice bike to start off on.

My past experience at Excel was not that pleasant too, sales representative had some integrity issues...

Food for thought.

If you went through what I went through, would you still consider forking out that kind of money for the Agusta? Personally, I would rather be bringing my money to a place where I would be treated like a customer.

with regards to Hong Seh, i had to deal with the repair center near Tuas Pioneed rd to bring some OEM parts for a Cagiva (so not really big business for them), well i gotta say that the mechanic over there was very helpful and "passionate" about the bikes. so i guess you can find any kind of people even those places

with regards to Hong Seh, i had to deal with the repair center near Tuas Pioneed rd to bring some OEM parts for a Cagiva (so not really big business for them), well i gotta say that the mechanic over there was very helpful and "passionate" about the bikes. so i guess you can find any kind of people even those places

hi lites of the race ,mate n brno 2010

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSw7iGdnXI[/yt]

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/fesa7044/Ducati_desmodromic_cam_animation1.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
It fits, but why you want to do that ?

i can also give an ang pao if you change your wheels and fairings with me. you get a new look , i get a new look, you get some spare cash to buy some goodies. pm if keen guys .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all the MVs, seems like there are no more activities for MV riders anymore.

I just gotten an MV 2 weeks ago and hopefully MV guys will come out once a while to ride together and have a drink and a chat.

Let's revive this thread. Let me do a quick roll call and we can go from there. What say you?

1. tabako - Brutale 1078 RR

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

• 1 month later...

Hello MVs,

I have a set of MV 2002-2009 fairings + Stock air-tube (with MV weave carbon panels) for sale. (SOLD !!!!)

Thanks for viewing.

Edited by Maverick001

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi guys,

thought i'd try my luck here before posting on the mv agusta forum.

for sale is

1. twin carbon arrow exhausts (

) $900

2. some mv spares. fairings, rear two seater cowl, 1x fuel injector

3. dainese tribal suit $300 (on an earlier post)

4. original MV exhausts $400 if you want to try modding

let me know if keen

at 8112 1661

• 1 month later...
hi guys,

thought i'd try my luck here before posting on the mv agusta forum.

for sale is

1. twin carbon arrow exhausts (

) $900

2. some mv spares. fairings, rear two seater cowl, 1x fuel injector

3. dainese tribal suit $300 (on an earlier post)

4. original MV exhausts $400 if you want to try modding

let me know if keen

at 8112 1661

Hi,

The part is for which year and model (F4 or Brutale) ?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...