SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Scooter Speciality Shop 2008 - Good Recommendations

leaa

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If can wait, monday is better to repair the bike.

Notice most shop open on sunday and late hour are ready to "chop" ppl. :giddy:

Changed my tyre along geylang road, no choice all closed, kana chopped $50 more. :mad:

see again and again and again and again and again.......:(

ya lor. minor problems learn to rectify yourself in future.

For serious problem, go only to a trustworthy and a shop that you are confident of.

No point going to a shop that says your problem is fixed but end up spoilt after a few days.

just went down wonderful motor today to see Botak and say Happy New Year.

change my rear tyre : $68(dunlop)

change front disc brake: $22.

change new black number plate with EMBOSS wording : $20.

So wat you guys think?

well, i'm a happy customer.

:smile:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Originally posted by leaa@Feb 18 2005, 11:08 AM

did you check if he has any michelin tyre :confused:

tried dunlop before...always poke by nails :giddy: maybe too soft....

yup dunlop is softer mah that is why very easy to poke by nails.but connering with dunlop should be better mah... kekekekeke :smile:

no active trips since 2006

Originally posted by Mark C.@Feb 18 2005, 12:36 AM

just went down wonderful motor today to see Botak and say Happy New Year.

change my rear tyre : $68(dunlop)

change front disc brake: $22.

change new black number plate with EMBOSS wording : $20.

So wat you guys think?

well, i'm a happy customer.

What size is your Dunlop tyres ?

Wah... front disc pad for $22, quite cheap leh... I change mine to SBS cost me $26.

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/site_images/takk/subpagenav02_r1_c1.gif

my dunlop rear tyre size is 120/90-10. is a good buy for just $68. get it at Alexandra Village will be around $85 or maybe more.

Not selling advertisment hor, but Botak is reasonable lah and like the way he handle my bike, a lot of workmanship involve: take out side skirt, exhaust, then replace rear tyre. he also need to earn a living mah.

I did not ask wat brand the disc brake pad, but trust botak lah..he will not chop vegetable head cause he also know that brother within the forum will discuss price mah...you charge me X then next time i go some where else lor, simple as that.

I think he will change what ever brand you ask for lor, you can alway ask him the price, you happy then get it done.

Bro sigg4 is a regular there , right?

Anyway, i only know botak shop is the 1 and only shop that open till 11pm, say if at night got problem with my bike, can always call him for advise mah....

Happy hunting, band of brother in this bike forum.

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Originally posted by Mark C.@Feb 18 2005, 12:45 PM

my dunlop rear tyre size is 120/90-10. is a good buy for just $68. get it at Alexandra Village will be around $85 or maybe more.

Not selling advertisment hor, but Botak is reasonable lah and like the way he handle my bike, a lot of workmanship involve: take out side skirt, exhaust, then replace rear tyre. he also need to earn a living mah.

I did not ask wat brand the disc brake pad, but trust botak lah..he will not chop vegetable head cause he also know that brother within the forum will discuss price mah...you charge me X then next time i go some where else lor, simple as that.

I think he will change what ever brand you ask for lor, you can alway ask him the price, you happy then get it done.

Bro sigg4 is a regular there , right?

Anyway, i only know botak shop is the 1 and only shop that open till 11pm, say if at night got problem with my bike, can always call him for advise mah....

Happy hunting, band of brother in this bike forum.

Haha..just went Wonderful motor to see the botak...

Realli chatty guy & surprise he is not a Botak but with long hair tot.

Reali an experience guy i must sae, anything small or major can go over.

The price is veri reasonable.

:cheer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/1.jpg

I went To Sunrise Euro to look for simon last week, he really did explain to me clearly what went wrong with my bike...can see that he does know what he is doing and he do provide Warrenty (gd after sale-care, i Believe).. my bike is still functioning veri well till today.Indeed,I am impressed by his service afterall it was still my first visit there.. :thumb:...maybe u guys can consider Sunrise Euro. "sometimes I believe the quality of service does matter alot, not only price"... Above is my personal opinion..

Hope this info would be useful for you guys :smile:

Sunrise Eurobike :

Kallang Avenue Industrial Centre

Blk 2, No. 152 Kallang Avenue

Singapore 339470

Tel: 62995226 (Look for Simon)

Fax: 62952391

Originally posted by Mark C.@Feb 23 2005, 02:32 AM

the shop somewhere next to LAB which mend by an auntie sell thing very ex lei....buy 1 condensor and 1 second hand switch charge me $10.....don expect me go again.

:bouncefire:

sorry to hear that, too bad......hope to see a "NOT RECOMMENDED SHOP" somewhere......:giddy:

Originally posted by hondawing@Feb 23 2005, 11:33 AM

I went To Sunrise Euro to look for simon last week, he really did explain to me clearly what went wrong with my bike...can see that he does know what he is doing and he do provide Warrenty (gd after sale-care, i Believe).. my bike is still functioning veri well till today.Indeed,I am impressed by his service afterall it was still my first visit there.. :thumb:...maybe u guys can consider Sunrise Euro. "sometimes I believe the quality of service does matter alot, not only price"... Above is my personal opinion..

Hope this info would be useful for you guys :smile:

Sunrise Eurobike :

Kallang Avenue Industrial Centre

Blk 2, No. 152 Kallang Avenue

Singapore 339470

Tel: 62995226 (Look for Simon)

Fax: 62952391

care to tell us what you've service and how much :confused:

Just change my engine oil at HKL, engine oil R4 10W50 $16. Lowest price I can find, they also wash the rear oil filter(didn't know have two oil filter) :smile:

The Boss told me if change tyre, he will charge $70+ for michelin tyre :thumb:

Must have a lot of customer there...told me they have 8 machanic.

:eek:

Originally posted by leaa@Feb 24 2005, 10:21 PM

it was removed from the outlet where engine oil drains :confused:

oh i know what you are talking about liao... when ou unscrew the drain screw for engine oil you will see that there is a net there... hhhmmm that one very easy leh just use compressed air the clean abit can liao....:smile:

Originally posted by chua_chee_keong@Feb 25 2005, 04:10 AM

is it a black colour round thing at the bottom of the engine :confused: If yes dun think can reuse it.

he is not talking about the oil filter he is talking about the net at the drain plug there one.... :giddy:

Originally posted by sigg4@Feb 25 2005, 09:27 AM

oh i know what you are talking about liao... when ou unscrew the drain screw for engine oil you will see that there is a net there... hhhmmm that one very easy leh just use compressed air the clean abit can liao....:smile:

yap, is the net thing :smile: they say is another oil filter :cheeky:

Originally posted by 2blearner@Feb 26 2005, 11:50 PM

:thumb: for Wonderful motor...

Go and you'll know why...

They are friendly, professional, price cheap and reasonable.

Sometimes FOC, I also paiseh...

Small thing they would't charge a cent, important is their skill level is there and price is very reasonable.

Dun have to worry abt begin chop carrot or money go to the drain.

Wise choice. :thumb:

Paiseh, buy a kopi O for them.

hahaha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/1.jpg