SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone wanna have supper tonite ~~~

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Piao Ling

• fEnGmEI

• CBRmichaelRR

• ikko

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My bike engine already ticking alot. valves are out of alignment le. and engine bearings are worn. Only the outlook is ok. Besides I dont have what skills la. I would love to go though... If one day I overhaul my engine then I go lor.

then u need to send it to a vet for de-ticking XD

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

i cant make it these 2 weeks..my passport collection delayed.... still with ah gong for visa application.

haven get back yet..

sianz

wa .. then when u gonna get it back ? u knw the jb food bell ring alot of times le haha ...

:cheers:

L0v3 m3 0r PaMp3r m3 !!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/groupgals/mi17-1.gif

My bike engine already ticking alot. valves are out of alignment le. and engine bearings are worn. Only the outlook is ok. Besides I dont have what skills la. I would love to go though... If one day I overhaul my engine then I go lor.

dun BLUFF ... u speed n stay so close to daniel when we goin up the hill haha .... bad u ...

:p

L0v3 m3 0r PaMp3r m3 !!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/groupgals/mi17-1.gif

dun BLUFF ... u speed n stay so close to daniel when we goin up the hill haha .... bad u ...

:p

Its going downhill then have gravity power to go. elsewhere the ybr is a pig. its the only time when I have abit of power so I play lor.

Anyway, I vote to go to CCK ave 1 for zi char. There is quite retro. can park bikes and can see ur bikes when we eat. beside is bike shop le. So for those wanna change EO or sparkplugs and etc can eat and it'll be ready after. The stall is also quite popular as it serve not bad food.

Edited by Limhg

wa .. then when u gonna get it back ? u knw the jb food bell ring alot of times le haha ...

:cheers:

i know...i also wanna go lok lok haha

but these few days very busy..work like dog...ankle haven fully recover yet

maybe end of the mth get back ba

some more my bike giving some problems...haha...bad week lol

Any Suggestions for tis comin weekend ? as usual votin COUNTS ...

:cheeky:

Its going downhill then have gravity power to go. elsewhere the ybr is a pig. its the only time when I have abit of power so I play lor.

Anyway, I vote to go to CCK ave 1 for zi char. There is quite retro. can park bikes and can see ur bikes when we eat. beside is bike shop le. So for those wanna change EO or sparkplugs and etc can eat and it'll be ready after. The stall is also quite popular as it serve not bad food.

might not be able to join u guys...

i know...i also wanna go lok lok haha

but these few days very busy..work like dog...ankle haven fully recover yet

maybe end of the mth get back ba

some more my bike giving some problems...haha...bad week lol

might not be able to join u guys...

your PGM overhaul already still got problem meh?

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details