SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

k750i

Pauche

me wanna know also.. where got lobang for cheap memory stick duo . original one or chiong ones also can.. but i think chiong ones ard the same price right? any lao jiao can verify this?

Dec 2003 - July 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200

July 2010 - July 2012

Honda Super Four Revo

July 2012 - Current

Honda NC700S ABS

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jingle@Sep 15 2005, 05:26 PM

How much do the memory card cost ar? :confused:

I only got the 32mb which comes with the phone.

ermm...jingles..hw cum u only got 32?i got 64 leh frm my orig...but i changed to 512 liao..i got the games website at hm..i will upload for u all to c when i get hm..i got abt 10 games liao..hehe...stay tuned for the webby pple...hehe....:cheer:

Originally posted by Jorn@Jul 29 2005, 04:22 AM

so the phone really cannot change sms tone ah?

the sms tone can be change to mp3 tones also, go to the filemanager, sounds select the songs u want den select more, use as message alert can already,alarm also can...

Thai Amulets do not produce instant miracles. Wear it with faiths and a good heart. Eventually you will see the effect.

Im letting go some of my thai amulets which I had collected throughout the years when I go to Thailand. Do PM me if you are looking for something which u cant find in my post, I might have it. Thanks :)

Originally posted by RpM@Sep 16 2005, 10:29 AM

ermm...jingles..hw cum u only got 32?i got 64 leh frm my orig...but i changed to 512 liao..i got the games website at hm..i will upload for u all to c when i get hm..i got abt 10 games liao..hehe...stay tuned for the webby pple...hehe....:cheer:

Aiya, I kena cheated by some M1 dealer! :angry:

He said the package which I brought is a promo pack. I don't even have the original ear piece to go along with it.

Cos he gave me a free blue tooth headset.

:giddy:

Charlie's Angels

Originally posted by jingle@Sep 17 2005, 12:40 PM

He said the package which I brought is a promo pack. I don't even have the original ear piece to go along with it.

HUH!

den tink u kena cheated liao.. even though promo pack they also give full set one leh..

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Originally posted by jingle@Sep 17 2005, 12:40 PM

aiyoh...kena cheated..poor thing..hehe...anyway...check wif u guys..hv any1 tried to d/l themes?i cant seem to use it..muz convert the format...any1 knows?pls help..i jus d/led alot of themes...hehe..:help:

Originally posted by RpM@Sep 17 2005, 01:26 PM

aiyoh...kena cheated..poor thing..hehe...anyway...check wif u guys..hv any1 tried to d/l themes?i cant seem to use it..muz convert the format...any1 knows?pls help..i jus d/led alot of themes...hehe..:help:

Where did you DL the themes from? Are the themes for your phone model?

hmm.. Now, I still dunnoe where to buy cheap memory sticks. :sweat:

Charlie's Angels

How's the battery life like? :confused:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Originally posted by Tweeky@Sep 20 2005, 02:58 PM

where can i download msg tone and ringing tones...

Actually, I don't dl sound clips for my K750i.

I transfer mp3 from my computer and use them as ringing tone.

But I wonder if there is a program to shorten the mp3... Cos sms tone is only the 1st few seconds of a song. Hmm...

Charlie's Angels

Originally posted by jingle@Sep 20 2005, 03:39 PM

Actually, I don't dl sound clips for my K750i.

I transfer mp3 from my computer and use them as ringing tone.

But I wonder if there is a program to shorten the mp3... Cos sms tone is only the 1st few seconds of a song. Hmm...

there is a program to edit but 4get the name... Will try to find out the name 4 u...

how does this fone compare with w800i ? i heard its about same in terms of function except the audio part..

my rides!

2003-2004 - phantom TA150 (FU6637S)

2004-2005 - nsr150 sp (FT6387T)

2005 - cb400 spec2 (FV1511Z)

2005-2006 - yamaha sparkx 110 (FZ9???Z)

2006-2007 - cb400 spec3 (FZ9???Z)

2007- ??? - GSXR600 K4 (FK????R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

once a rider, always a rider.

Not much difference.New feature is the FlightMODE.

Overall same features.

Only that when u buy the W800i, you get 512MB Sony MS DUO and when u buy the K750i it comes with the 64mb SONY MS DUO.

Guys,i'm using a w800i which i think is similar to k750i.Since k750i is more popular so i moved to this thread.You guys transfer mp3s using the disc2phone software.How come some of the files i transfer just disappear when i go over to the phone?But they are taking up the space/memory.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750