SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea which shops still sells GPR pipe for spec3? thanks a lot.. =)

Unique, Funmasters, HKL, Auntie, Ah Boy, Everbright n more....

Compare prices n can update us which r the cheapest among them...

At tat time when i bought mine is at HKL is the cheapest selling at $480...

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

Mini Makan Outing @ CHARCO'S "The Flaming Chicken"(HALAL)

Time: 1930Hrs( how can?)

Date: 11 July 09 Sat.

Plans are Makan, Go marina Barrage(Relax) or Dam(U guys decide), tok c0ck, catch a movie?(Transfomers)?

Everyone invited!! can ask ur friends to join, the more e merrier!

Who Going:

1.BB69(82784869 my contact)

2.Koolbeats

3.Xiao^Bai

4.Shadowles

Edited by Blackbeauty69

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
Mini Makan Outing @ CHARCO'S "The Flaming Chicken"(HALAL)

Time: 1930Hrs( how can?)

Date: 11 July 09 Sat.

Plans are Makan, Go marina Barrage(Relax) or Dam(U guys decide), tok c0ck, catch a movie?(Transfomers)?

Everyone invited!! can ask ur friends to join, the more e merrier!

Who Going:

1.BB69(82784869 my contact)

2.Koolbeats

3.Xiao^Bai

4.Shadowles

wow! check out that motard!!! :thumb:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

hi

is it possible to diy change the fibre in gpr end can?

Can. By getting yourself dirty and itchy. :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

getting my hands dirty is not an issue.. asking cos i thought like yoshi, there are rivets involved in order to reach to the fibre.. since there isnt and its possible to diy then its good.. :) thanks musha..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

getting my hands dirty is not an issue.. asking cos i thought like yoshi, there are rivets involved in order to reach to the fibre.. since there isnt and its possible to diy then its good.. :) thanks musha..

The 2nd gen of the GPR sh be easier bcoz the rear end is easily removable by a bolt nia. :thumb:

How time flies...

the small bolt at the below part of the exhaust? remove already then manage to remove the silencer only leh.. only the GPR cert consists of how many pieces ah? i saw mine include 1 with diagram of the exhaust, 1 piece which states the silencer is type 3 etc.. dun have any that states the pipe is suitable for which bike?

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

the small bolt at the below part of the exhaust? remove already then manage to remove the silencer only leh.. only the GPR cert consists of how many pieces ah? i saw mine include 1 with diagram of the exhaust, 1 piece which states the silencer is type 3 etc.. dun have any that states the pipe is suitable for which bike?

The cert is probably a generic one. Could be need to cut and weld back leh... i din look at my S4 for at least 2 weeks liao... cant recall how the front part looks like liao... if not can think if it can be done. :cheeky:

How time flies...

spec 1 expire may 2011 is what plate? late ft plate? i think can fetch for high 3k+?

FT4***. You think so? high 3Ks? Do you think $3600 is a reasonable price? The bike is in a mint condition. I really love the bike but i got to let it go at this point of time.... sad to say. But only if the price is right. :thumb:

How time flies...

yeah i would think 3.6k is a fair price.. depending on what accessories you have and how good a condition you keep it lor..

yeah i would think 3.6k is a fair price.. depending on what accessories you have and how good a condition you keep it lor..

No accessories. Standard bike but accident-free. Of coz having said accident-free is very difficult to justify la.

How time flies...

bro musha, sell privately.. sell to friends are better. sell to shop u will only get $2K. even ur bike is in tiptop condition

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

bro musha, sell privately.. sell to friends are better. sell to shop u will only get $2K. even ur bike is in tiptop condition

Ya, how true, Bro. I told my bike shop to take back the S4, he will take in only max at $2800. I will not take anything less than $3600, or else, i will just keep. These bike shops deserve to be "slap" sia... :cheeky:

How time flies...