SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

Ya, how true, Bro. I told my bike shop to take back the S4, he will take in only max at $2800. I will not take anything less than $3600, or else, i will just keep. These bike shops deserve to be "slap" sia... :cheeky:

got to understand they run a business.. they got to take in lower so there's a buffer.. in case it takes some time to sell it off or parts worn out before the 1 month warranty ends when they sell to pple..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to understand they run a business.. they got to take in lower so there's a buffer.. in case it takes some time to sell it off or parts worn out before the 1 month warranty ends when they sell to pple..

Now my bike shop KPKB say that i sh only trade back to them bcoz they given me a good price the last time. I, on the other hand, don't want to sour the relationship... sigh... the only way out is to con't burn my pocket to keep this S4 till the COE runs out. :sian:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

can consider selling it online lor.. i think the price wouldnt be very bad.. definitely higher than what shop is offering you now..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

can consider selling it online lor.. i think the price wouldnt be very bad.. definitely higher than what shop is offering you now..

My bike shop says can even sell for $3800 if the buyer is taking out cash but he says he is going 'F' me if I were to sell the bike online. But he is my good mechanic that i will not risk souring the relationship... :sian:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

when i sold my bike in feb, the bike shop only take btw $1-2k cos coe ends this sept. even tho the bike is in tiptop condition

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

when i sold my bike in feb, the bike shop only take btw $1-2k cos coe ends this sept. even tho the bike is in tiptop condition

Bro, is $1k or $2k? Lots of diff leh... :cheeky:

How time flies...

worst my bike shop want to take $1200 4 my s4! trade in price $1800... nw findin buyer. gt 1 but still takin his 2a... c hw... sigh!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

btw $1k-$2k.. sorrie lah typo error. hahaha

No, no bro. don't get me wrong... so they take in your bike for $1k or $2k?

How time flies...

worst my bike shop want to take $1200 4 my s4! trade in price $1800... nw findin buyer. gt 1 but still takin his 2a... c hw... sigh!

Aren't bike shop blood suckers? :sian:

How time flies...

I can see tat almost every wk in the garage sales there is somebody selling their S4... Can be quite competitive.....

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

My bike shop says can even sell for $3800 if the buyer is taking out cash but he says he is going 'F' me if I were to sell the bike online. But he is my good mechanic that i will not risk souring the relationship... :sian:

My dad just sold his version S to a bike shop.... He trades in wif a Spec 1 bike.... If i noe u wan to sell i could hv stop my dad.... :sian:

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

Aren't bike shop blood suckers? :sian:

They are all blood suckers lah. Easier to buy a bike then to sell it. Some shops dun even want their bike back (first bike I purchased in geylang with a bad reputation) if you only want to sell it back to them or they will chop until nothing left. Last time went to a bikeshop in AMK to sell my RVF, the bugger quoted me $5k for a 3 years mint condition bike(RVF no longer bringing in) where other shops were quoting me ard $10k+. You only have more bargain power if you trading in your current bike for another bike. Try to sell to interested parties ba.

No bike shops wans to lose money....:faint:

But of coz... again, it is only how greedy they are in the end.

How time flies...

They are all blood suckers lah. Easier to buy a bike then to sell it. Some shops dun even want their bike back (first bike I purchased in geylang with a bad reputation) if you only want to sell it back to them or they will chop until nothing left. Last time went to a bikeshop in AMK to sell my RVF, the bugger quoted me $5k for a 3 years mint condition bike(RVF no longer bringing in) where other shops were quoting me ard $10k+. You only have more bargain power if you trading in your current bike for another bike. Try to sell to interested parties ba.

Did i see wrongly? $10K+ for a used RVF??! o_O

How time flies...

haha... my bikeshop makan my s4 5k 3 month ago leh.... haha....

U traded-in for your xiao-hong wat... of coz lah... :p

How time flies...

benson u trade in or wat? they take in ur bike high price sia!!!!!!:gun:

heh heh heh... trade in for my FZ lor.... haha.... btw, tml i might not be able to make it for dinner.... will keep u update tml.... sorry

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

heh heh heh... trade in for my FZ lor.... haha.... btw, tml i might not be able to make it for dinner.... will keep u update tml.... sorry

But it is really high at $5k hor... even for trade in to ur new FZ.

How time flies...

Unique having super GPR exhaust promotions, saw @ sale announcements which prices are very cheap. Maybe they are doing a clearance sale

You mean they have super exhaust or super promo? Where is the link? :cheeky:

How time flies...