SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short Oversea Trip (August)

Hi GPR's!!!!! Its me la... haha... I'm thinking of organizing a short trip up Cameron Highland on the first week of August. The main purpose for this trip is juz to get together, go for a ride up, relax and enjoy.... Those interested in this trip pls put down ur name in the list below before 17/07/08 2359 hrs. Pending list will be closed on 16/07/08 2359 hrs. More details will be posted here on 13/07/08 as I need to see how's the respond first. Thank you!

Going:

1. Xiao^Bai

Pending:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

- Please ensure that your motorcycle is in good working condition!

- 3) All riders and pillions are to have proper jackets(raincoat as jacket unacceptable), gloves, helmets (Full Face recommended) and covered shoes. Riders and pillions not meeting this requirement will be U-Turned.

- Safety of all the riders is of my utmost concern, so no racer antics please!

- Please observe orderly convoy riding.

Riding speed: 110km/hr or depending on traffic condition.

(definitely not going to be a high speed trip. We are not in a hurry or going for race.)

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

haha.. alamak XB, i cant go overseas with this bike la..

ol bike le 12 yrs.. cant take it.. tho can send fr pre-checks n servicing etc.. nw still schoolin, bo lui~ LOL..

haha.. alamak XB, i cant go overseas with this bike la..

ol bike le 12 yrs.. cant take it.. tho can send fr pre-checks n servicing etc.. nw still schoolin, bo lui~ LOL..

Hey Bro. S4s are rock solid ok? ...if properly maintained. :D

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

keke.... because i'm more poorer than u???? whahahahahaha.... :lol:

sure bo ?!?!

full system still poor??

LOL~~

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

Oh ya... got something to ask u guys.

Anyone here realised that our VTEC S4s handlebar left side is tilted further front than the right side?

I check on my friend's Spec 1 oso same as mine. However, when I check the Version S - no such things.

Or all u guys already know about this liao?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh... XB wil comfirm next wk.. i must please and please and more please to joe... until he feel irritated then on la... hehe

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

sure bo ?!?!

full system still poor??

LOL~~

Ya lor... i oso say so. Heeheeeheeee... :D

Ya sure... :lol:

Sure.... my fs oso buy cheong one lor.... can see how poor am i liaoz.... sob sob....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh... XB wil comfirm next wk.. i must please and please and more please to joe... until he feel irritated then on la... hehe

Can can... i help u to bomard his PM with... Cameron~ CAmeron~ CAMeron~ CAMEron~ CAMERon~ CAMEROn~ CAMERON!!!!!!! irritating enuff??? wahahahahaha.... :lol:

I miss my voom voom.....

Oh ya... got something to ask u guys.

Anyone here realised that our VTEC S4s handlebar left side is tilted further front than the right side?

I check on my friend's Spec 1 oso same as mine. However, when I check the Version S - no such things.

Or all u guys already know about this liao?

hmmmmm? o_O that means ur handle not balance? i onli know spec 3 sitting position is more comfortable than spec 1..... first tot that its because of the handlebar.... but change liao still the same... the last time i sat on a ver s was years back even b4 i've got my Xiao^Bai.... onli remember after i sat on it the feeling was WOOHOO!!! nv knew bikes can be so stable.... keke...

I miss my voom voom.....

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh...

Don't tell me original ones are worst? :slapforehead:

How time flies...

hmmmmm? o_O that means ur handle not balance? i onli know spec 3 sitting position is more comfortable than spec 1..... first tot that its because of the handlebar.... but change liao still the same... the last time i sat on a ver s was years back even b4 i've got my Xiao^Bai.... onli remember after i sat on it the feeling was WOOHOO!!! nv knew bikes can be so stable.... keke...

Maybe diff ppl, diff height, diff feel. I just feel funny that the left side is more out than right - makes my left hand tiring. Change handlebar a bit more comfy but still left hand tired. Or was it my left hand??? o_O

:D

How time flies...

Sure.... my fs oso buy cheong one lor.... can see how poor am i liaoz.... sob sob....

Better than me, i can only afford the end can and use original headers. :cry:

How time flies...

Maybe diff ppl, diff height, diff feel. I just feel funny that the left side is more out than right - makes my left hand tiring. Change handlebar a bit more comfy but still left hand tired. Or was it my left hand??? o_O

Maybe check ur alignment or sitting posture ba... i got one fren ar.... ride bike de sitting posture leaning more to the right one... even the tyre oso 'eat' more to the right... so one time i tried his bike but feels like eh... why so difficult to play corner one especially the left hand side.... then i follow him at the back and notice that he leans to the right one....

I miss my voom voom.....

this is call smart.... dun buy and got more cash on hand..... haha..

U win liao lor, say until like that... :bow: :lol:

How time flies...

Maybe check ur alignment or sitting posture ba... i got one fren ar.... ride bike de sitting posture leaning more to the right one... even the tyre oso 'eat' more to the right... so one time i tried his bike but feels like eh... why so difficult to play corner one especially the left hand side.... then i follow him at the back and notice that he leans to the right one....

Huh!??? My body n bike are straight, just that my left hand feels further stretched. But i corner left or right no problem leh, very smooth. Ok, I will keep testing on all the S4 bikes in my mech shop till I give up. Will keep u guys posted.

How time flies...