[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k

Short Oversea Trip (August)

Hi GPR's!!!!! Its me la... haha... I'm thinking of organizing a short trip up Cameron Highland on the first week of August. The main purpose for this trip is juz to get together, go for a ride up, relax and enjoy.... Those interested in this trip pls put down ur name in the list below before 17/07/08 2359 hrs. Pending list will be closed on 16/07/08 2359 hrs. More details will be posted here on 13/07/08 as I need to see how's the respond first. Thank you!

Going:

1. Xiao^Bai

Pending:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

- Please ensure that your motorcycle is in good working condition!

- 3) All riders and pillions are to have proper jackets(raincoat as jacket unacceptable), gloves, helmets (Full Face recommended) and covered shoes. Riders and pillions not meeting this requirement will be U-Turned.

- Safety of all the riders is of my utmost concern, so no racer antics please!

- Please observe orderly convoy riding.

Riding speed: 110km/hr or depending on traffic condition.

(definitely not going to be a high speed trip. We are not in a hurry or going for race.)

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

haha.. alamak XB, i cant go overseas with this bike la..

ol bike le 12 yrs.. cant take it.. tho can send fr pre-checks n servicing etc.. nw still schoolin, bo lui~ LOL..

haha.. alamak XB, i cant go overseas with this bike la..

ol bike le 12 yrs.. cant take it.. tho can send fr pre-checks n servicing etc.. nw still schoolin, bo lui~ LOL..

Hey Bro. S4s are rock solid ok? ...if properly maintained. :D

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

keke.... because i'm more poorer than u???? whahahahahaha.... :lol:

sure bo ?!?!

full system still poor??

LOL~~

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

Oh ya... got something to ask u guys.

Anyone here realised that our VTEC S4s handlebar left side is tilted further front than the right side?

I check on my friend's Spec 1 oso same as mine. However, when I check the Version S - no such things.

Or all u guys already know about this liao?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh... XB wil comfirm next wk.. i must please and please and more please to joe... until he feel irritated then on la... hehe

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

sure bo ?!?!

full system still poor??

LOL~~

Ya lor... i oso say so. Heeheeeheeee... :D

Ya sure... :lol:

Sure.... my fs oso buy cheong one lor.... can see how poor am i liaoz.... sob sob....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh... XB wil comfirm next wk.. i must please and please and more please to joe... until he feel irritated then on la... hehe

Can can... i help u to bomard his PM with... Cameron~ CAmeron~ CAMeron~ CAMEron~ CAMERon~ CAMEROn~ CAMERON!!!!!!! irritating enuff??? wahahahahaha.... :lol:

I miss my voom voom.....

Oh ya... got something to ask u guys.

Anyone here realised that our VTEC S4s handlebar left side is tilted further front than the right side?

I check on my friend's Spec 1 oso same as mine. However, when I check the Version S - no such things.

Or all u guys already know about this liao?

hmmmmm? o_O that means ur handle not balance? i onli know spec 3 sitting position is more comfortable than spec 1..... first tot that its because of the handlebar.... but change liao still the same... the last time i sat on a ver s was years back even b4 i've got my Xiao^Bai.... onli remember after i sat on it the feeling was WOOHOO!!! nv knew bikes can be so stable.... keke...

I miss my voom voom.....

mine is aftermarket handle so looks e same leh...

Don't tell me original ones are worst? :slapforehead:

How time flies...

hmmmmm? o_O that means ur handle not balance? i onli know spec 3 sitting position is more comfortable than spec 1..... first tot that its because of the handlebar.... but change liao still the same... the last time i sat on a ver s was years back even b4 i've got my Xiao^Bai.... onli remember after i sat on it the feeling was WOOHOO!!! nv knew bikes can be so stable.... keke...

Maybe diff ppl, diff height, diff feel. I just feel funny that the left side is more out than right - makes my left hand tiring. Change handlebar a bit more comfy but still left hand tired. Or was it my left hand??? o_O

How time flies...

Sure.... my fs oso buy cheong one lor.... can see how poor am i liaoz.... sob sob....

Better than me, i can only afford the end can and use original headers. :cry:

How time flies...

Maybe diff ppl, diff height, diff feel. I just feel funny that the left side is more out than right - makes my left hand tiring. Change handlebar a bit more comfy but still left hand tired. Or was it my left hand??? o_O

Maybe check ur alignment or sitting posture ba... i got one fren ar.... ride bike de sitting posture leaning more to the right one... even the tyre oso 'eat' more to the right... so one time i tried his bike but feels like eh... why so difficult to play corner one especially the left hand side.... then i follow him at the back and notice that he leans to the right one....

I miss my voom voom.....

this is call smart.... dun buy and got more cash on hand..... haha..

U win liao lor, say until like that... :bow: :lol:

How time flies...

Maybe check ur alignment or sitting posture ba... i got one fren ar.... ride bike de sitting posture leaning more to the right one... even the tyre oso 'eat' more to the right... so one time i tried his bike but feels like eh... why so difficult to play corner one especially the left hand side.... then i follow him at the back and notice that he leans to the right one....

Huh!??? My body n bike are straight, just that my left hand feels further stretched. But i corner left or right no problem leh, very smooth. Ok, I will keep testing on all the S4 bikes in my mech shop till I give up. Will keep u guys posted.

How time flies...