SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

alamak bro, we are not talking abt that stupid ice-cream cone.... u misunderstand it

ouhh.. i didnt know that w/o the cone there wun be power.. from day one without cone.. lol.. only during inspection i put it in back.. only diff i noticed then was the softer sound.. thanks agn fr enlightening..

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alamak bro, we are not talking abt that stupid ice-cream cone.... u misunderstand it

I guess pics will say a thousand words... :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

haha... no la... feels moody moody lately leh... sianz.... :sian:

My X^B can say is completely mod to my standard liaoz... should repair one oso repair liao... got my spark plug enhancer for smoothness, GPR "FS" for power and sound and LED lights for cosmetic. Satisfied!!! :thumb: ( oso means nothing to do liao)

got !!! PAINTWORK!!!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

ya.. not cost efficient to change it, but u spend on ard 450 buck can enjoy spec 3 outlook.... is rather spend on few $x,xxxk change to spec 3 mah.... tis is wat i was tinking lah... unable to spend more, then spend less to enjoy the same outlook lor..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You are oso right lah. But I wanna change my handlebar 1st. I find that the Version S handlebar doesn't suit my small build. But the original VTEC handlebar is damn expensive approx $100+. :sian:

Wonder if there are chiong ones... o_O

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Think u r w/o the ice cream cone and the rear removeable end tip ("chwee") on the 3rd batch pipes.

:bounce:

Yeah man.... the white monkeys behind me i'm sure dead....

XB, i saw ur header at motorworld. one question >> is ur endcan fit nicely with the header?? i find the fitting is small when i compare to yoshi endcan

Frankly speaking... yes with the header but no with the bracket to the pillion stand....

ouhh.. i didnt know that w/o the cone there wun be power.. from day one without cone.. lol.. only during inspection i put it in back.. only diff i noticed then was the softer sound.. thanks agn fr enlightening..

I did not put in the cone when i went my first inspection when i juz bought my endcan.... I pass leh...

got !!! PAINTWORK!!!

Dun noe wanna change wat colour lehz....

Ya lor hor... has he gotten his lime green rims? :D

Not yet.....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

Yeah man.... the white monkeys behind me i'm sure dead....

Not yet.....

I think they oso see if your bike got zhng anot la. "They" probably not interested in my S4 with 3 boxes n a ugly looking saitao. :cheeky:

Once, I went Esso pump petrol. B4 i finish, 2x TP, 1x ROV bikes all come in & pump petrol. I :faint:

I start my bike, control my clutch n throttle swee swee, and ride off. U can say that they oso can't come after me since they pumping petrol BUT they see oso don't see me. :D

Is your bike now pearl white?

How time flies...

I think they oso see if your bike got zhng anot la. "They" probably not interested in my S4 with 3 boxes n a ugly looking saitao. :cheeky:

Once, I went Esso pump petrol. B4 i finish, 2x TP, 1x ROV bikes all come in & pump petrol. I :faint:

I start my bike, control my clutch n throttle swee swee, and ride off. U can say that they oso can't come after me since they pumping petrol BUT they see oso don't see me. :D

Is your bike now pearl white?

yupzzzz........ like white alot althought really a little bit hard to maintain.... sometime lazy to wash bike but see liao like eeeeeeeeee........ ll have to go wash.... wanted to change other colour but till now cant find any colour that i llike lehzzzzzzzzz..... Maybe go wrap all my fairing with carbon sticker to match my GPR... haha...

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

yupzzzz........ like white alot althought really a little bit hard to maintain.... sometime lazy to wash bike but see liao like eeeeeeeeee........ ll have to go wash.... wanted to change other colour but till now cant find any colour that i llike lehzzzzzzzzz..... Maybe go wrap all my fairing with carbon sticker to match my GPR... haha...

Oh F***! Just realised that there is a deep scratch on my fuel tank! Don't knw which idiot caused it. :angry:

If i re-spray, I am going for Cosmo Black w Matt Black Strips. :cheer:

How time flies...

metalic orange for mine! with black strips like kool beats design!!! i like!! but before that i'm gonna spend $$$ on my tail change to spec3 one...... wohoooooo!!!

i'll be using that money for my fuel... very expensive.. 15.2L for SG$35 and it's only ron95

looks like everyone having fun spending their gst offpakage. kekeke

sob sob.... no lor.... me juz cleared my school fees, now using the gst package to survive ar..... :cry:

I miss my voom voom.....

i'll be using that money for my fuel... very expensive.. 15.2L for SG$35 and it's only ron95

come... its time for u to join us at 2nd link for petrol liaoz.... haha

I miss my voom voom.....

metalic orange for mine! with black strips like kool beats design!!! i like!! but before that i'm gonna spend $$$ on my tail change to spec3 one...... wohoooooo!!!

So u not gg to change to Fazer after u got ur C2?

How time flies...

bro, i would LOVE too. but got to think bout my future, getting married soon bro.. $$$$$!!! if tio toto i buy for u all.. khekehkehekheke but if i can afford after marriage, i'll buy! Cash! hehe....

hahaha.. i do pump at 2nd link but the petrol is dirty when i open my carb. so only once in a while i'll go there..

bb, luckily u never use the gst money for wedding...

hehe.. hey guys koolbeats was thinking if u guy wanna do gpr shirt?? gpr logo with ya nick on it???

I'm in!!!!! :thumb:

But abit feeling like changing to yoshi tri oval liao leh.... can do 2 logo? hahaha.... :cheeky:

I miss my voom voom.....