SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

the silencer diameter u guys r referring to, is it the one at the tip of the can? or the one inside?

Mussolini said liao mah... :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ba**s not so big now :D , just checking if any one in this thread tracks.

Yup, i still miss my 250 TZR - none i see on the road now. :weep:

Off-road track? o_O

yeah, mx track...that was hem hem years ago..:D

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2976/1913535868l1zz6.jpg

The GPR'S

dun get confuse..

silencer/core >> gpr is cone-shaped. big to small.

baffle>> the endtip which can take out with screwdriver. gpr got cone and endtip(only 3rd batch).

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

wow the FC gets better instead of worst? i only manage to get 23 without the advancer. u tempt me to fix up that advancer ya haha. but i dunno what advancer is it =\. only know is call xxx. haha. anyway thanks for posting it up!

keke... u r welcome... good stuff muz share share mah... haha... u go the shop, look for the boss and ask for the 'save petrol de advancer', he sure know one.... haha...

Have you moduled to spec 3 tail? i saw your bike pics, not yet modify right? can consider it...lolxx :cheeky: :cheeky:

Btw, you r GPR user, wat is your comment on GPR againts LeoVince? Would like to noe.... Thks.. :cheer:

WAH!!!!! spec 3 tail!!!!! dun want!!!! one tail can get one more endcan liao...

of coz GPR ROCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am impressed. :bow:

How much u pay for the advancer? Makes me gian gian... :slurp:

Impressed leh~~~~ haha... go shop ask bro....

Xiao Bai, U manage to see the head cowl iwas talking about?

Haven leh.... yesterday very late then reached hm... than now in office cannot see the pic lehz........

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

dun get confuse..

baffle>> the endtip which can take out with screwdriver. gpr got cone and endtip(only 3rd batch).

Soka...... :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

keke... u r welcome... good stuff muz share share mah... haha... u go the shop, look for the boss and ask for the 'save petrol de advancer', he sure know one.... haha...

WAH!!!!! spec 3 tail!!!!! dun want!!!! one tail can get one more endcan liao...

of coz GPR ROCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressed leh~~~~ haha... go shop ask bro....

Haven leh.... yesterday very late then reached hm... than now in office cannot see the pic lehz........

U PM me the price lah. Just for reference nia lah. I won't jump the roof lah.

My mech oso says it will not be cost efficient to change to SPEC 3 tailboard n lights. :cheeky:

How time flies...

dun get confuse..

But I don't think anyone will put that "ice cream" cone lah. :cheeky:

How time flies...

dun get confuse..

woot woot..

thank u fr enlightening moi!

anyone knows where to repack the fibre for our endcan? value for money and good..my exhaust grrrrr sound is just too grrrr now...need to replace new fibre..i was thinking johor..but dunno leh whether should try or not?

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2976/1913535868l1zz6.jpg

The GPR'S

dun get confuse..

so that means that we will be charged for removing the baffle instead of the silencer? baffle is the one blocking out the sound? Coz from wat i know is pple using the 3rd batch GPR endcan they dun put the cone one... then like that everyone sure kena charged? :confused: Then y is the silencer called a silencer when it doesnt block out the sound??? :confused::confused::confused:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

silencer is the long tube with alot of holes. that produces sound and performance. it got alot of sizes and air-flow. nobody put in the cone. yes, only 3rd batch have the removable baffle. roadblock they will check ur baffle and silencer. rarely, pple ride without silencer cos no power.. like riding without endcan

Actually that one is a cone for making ice cream cone...buy gpr get free cone maker for ice cream.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How time flies...

silencer is the long tube with alot of holes. that produces sound and performance. it got alot of sizes and air-flow. nobody put in the cone. yes, only 3rd batch have the removable baffle. roadblock they will check ur baffle and silencer. rarely, pple ride without silencer cos no power.. like riding without endcan

Well said! :clapping:

How time flies...

i'm riding without both..... still dun make sense to me leh.... nvm... i go check it out myself... :lol:

Think u r w/o the ice cream cone and the rear removeable end tip ("chwee") on the 3rd batch pipes.

:bounce:

How time flies...

XB, i saw ur header at motorworld. one question >> is ur endcan fit nicely with the header?? i find the fitting is small when i compare to yoshi endcan

ouhh.. i didnt know that w/o the cone there wun be power.. from day one without cone.. lol.. only during inspection i put it in back.. only diff i noticed then was the softer sound.. thanks agn fr enlightening..

U PM me the price lah. Just for reference nia lah. I won't jump the roof lah.

My mech oso says it will not be cost efficient to change to SPEC 3 tailboard n lights. :cheeky:

ya.. not cost efficient to change it, but u spend on ard 450 buck can enjoy spec 3 outlook.... is rather spend on few $x,xxxk change to spec 3 mah.... tis is wat i was tinking lah... unable to spend more, then spend less to enjoy the same outlook lor..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

XB, i saw ur header at motorworld. one question >> is ur endcan fit nicely with the header?? i find the fitting is small when i compare to yoshi endcan

I would like to noe too...I went to motoworld today to check my bike respray status..... meantime, i asked Kenji whether still got the header same as XB bo, he told me still got....if i interested they can offer me more cheaper than...:cheeky:

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)