SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

haha not for me.... if i want to go, later my bike key no where to b seen.. =P

Huh? U mean your bf will conficate ah? o_O

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha =P even though it's safer, i scared that i will bring my tracking riding style to normal road.... so i better b safe than sorry.... =)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

haahhaha.. blackbeauty = fiercebeauty le.. LOL

Sigh, Blackbeauty is unpredictable, the last time we went to 2nd link stretch, I was already clocking 160 and there blackbeauty and shadowless whizz by me like im travelling 60..Shadowless can sumore say his bike is not fast enuf..wahlau they all..

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2976/1913535868l1zz6.jpg

The GPR'S

But tracking is actually much safer than speeding on the public road or expressways.

Mussolini goes to track now and then, U may want to hook up wit him for a session..whew 250 tzr....a bike with reputation during its days..kool, but wat u say about tracking i may agree wit u..it may be fun..gaps and all and sumore tracks got safety features here and there..i've tried off road tracks but not road track, but i think it should be equally fun right?

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2976/1913535868l1zz6.jpg

The GPR'S

hello people! nowadays very quiet, ah fong comp break down, me & koolbeats bz wit work, xiao bai bz will his newly fs not "fs" (u now wat i mean =P).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

Sigh, Blackbeauty is unpredictable, the last time we went to 2nd link stretch, I was already clocking 160 and there blackbeauty and shadowless whizz by me like im travelling 60..Shadowless can sumore say his bike is not fast enuf..wahlau they all..

nex time i accmpany u k bro?

i dun travel fast either..

old bike ba 11 yrs already..

slow n steady hehe..

hello people! nowadays very quiet, ah fong comp break down, me & koolbeats bz wit work, xiao bai bz will his newly fs not "fs" (u now wat i mean =P).

i think he polish his header everyday.. bling bling.. LOL

my word of warning for advancer: make sure u got enough fuel and air intake if not ur a/f mixture lean and engine will kaput. i already solve my bike problem and it's related to the advancer. everything on the bike can advance ur spark plug firing even a small wire. if everything advance too much, u will face the same problem as me. it took me 1month with AB to solve the problem. treat me kopi and i'll tell u everything. for 2 yrs, it was trial and error until it create big problem.

Bro... wat advancer are u tokin about ar? about the xxx advancer or the dun noe wat powercut advancer that caused ur engine to kaput? :confused:

Was at AB there yesterday to clarify about the xxx advancer. ( coz FC damn good then start to panic ) Ur bike is running rich now already is it? About this advancer's kind of thing i onli got 3 points to highlight....

1) Advancers u can install, but u must really understand how it works, how it will improve ur bike.

2) Wat will be the negative side if u install other advancer together with ur current advancer that u have.

3) You must oso make known to ur mechanic wat kind of advancer u r having. From there, ur mechanic will know weather this additional new advancer will helps to enhance ur bike performance further more or will it actually deteriorate ur bike.

Example: your bike was already tuned properly with ur pervious advancer. u went to install another new advancer.... everything done swee swee... tune swee swee for the new advancer but the mechanic either dun noe or forget that u have other advancer in the bike and did not compromised the previous advancer's setting. In the end, wat will happen? KAPUT!!! :weep: :weep: :weep:

So , my conclusion is.... understand ur bike, understand ur mods. Listen to reviews, make some logical assumption like a + b will it become c, or remains at a + b or worst, become a - b. Seek for professional advice.... :thumb: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

My current FC after the upgrading of jet and the xxx advancer....

280 Km on 11.05 litres of petrol. (roughly around 3 bars left excluding reserve)

Riding style : change gear at every 4000 rpm.

Vtec : more frequent ( "fs" mah... shiok... haha )

280 / 11.05 = 25.33 something km/l.

25.33 x 18 = 455.4 km on 18 litre (Full tank till empty)

My previous FC was onli 23 to 24km/l before installing my "fs".... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

Hello bro, anyone noe how much the current price for GPR end can? Meantime, can provided me the bikeshop name & address I can buy GPR end can? Interested to install....:cheeky:

Bikeworkz.... Price pls check with the shop....

I miss my voom voom.....

haha... no la... feels moody moody lately leh... sianz.... :sian:

My X^B can say is completely mod to my standard liaoz... should repair one oso repair liao... got my spark plug enhancer for smoothness, GPR "FS" for power and sound and LED lights for cosmetic. Satisfied!!! :thumb: ( oso means nothing to do liao)

I miss my voom voom.....

i'm back.. bz with work..

alamak bro, very hard for me explain here. must the whole list stated here. the one that make my bike kaput is the dr *** powercut. wanna know the theory, can have coffee with me or go AB tell him my plate no, malay guy.. the AB will tell u everything on my bike.

with AB advancer, i got the same milage as urs. 345km still got 1bar before reserve.fill up 12.86L. abt 360km then hit reserve. what i like most is the trottle response and pick-up

now my bike is running perfectly after setting. just take note, i'm using bigger jets than dynojet. the power, quite scary. anytime can speed trap.

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

280 Km on 11.05 litres of petrol. (roughly around 3 bars left excluding reserve)

My previous FC was onli 23 to 24km/l before installing my "fs".... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

wow the FC gets better instead of worst? i only manage to get 23 without the advancer. u tempt me to fix up that advancer ya haha. but i dunno what advancer is it =\. only know is call xxx. haha. anyway thanks for posting it up!

haha... no la... feels moody moody lately leh... sianz.... :sian:

My X^B can say is completely mod to my standard liaoz... should repair one oso repair liao... got my spark plug enhancer for smoothness, GPR "FS" for power and sound and LED lights for cosmetic. Satisfied!!! :thumb: ( oso means nothing to do liao)

Have you moduled to spec 3 tail? i saw your bike pics, not yet modify right? can consider it...lolxx :cheeky: :cheeky:

Btw, you r GPR user, wat is your comment on GPR againts LeoVince? Would like to noe.... Thks.. :cheer:

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)

Mussolini goes to track now and then, U may want to hook up wit him for a session..whew 250 tzr....a bike with reputation during its days..kool, but wat u say about tracking i may agree wit u..it may be fun..gaps and all and sumore tracks got safety features here and there..i've tried off road tracks but not road track, but i think it should be equally fun right?

My ba**s not so big now :D , just checking if any one in this thread tracks.

Yup, i still miss my 250 TZR - none i see on the road now. :weep:

Off-road track? o_O

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Have you moduled to spec 3 tail? i saw your bike pics, not yet modify right? can consider it...lolxx :cheeky: :cheeky:

Btw, you r GPR user, wat is your comment on GPR againts LeoVince? Would like to noe.... Thks.. :cheer:

I guess GPR's pipe diameter is one of the largest, if not the largest. :cheeky:

How time flies...

I am impressed. :bow:

How much u pay for the advancer? Makes me gian gian... :slurp:

How time flies...

endcan diameter >> not the largest. the largest is either LV or scorpion

silencer diameter >> ours is a cone pu-na-ne size..

I guess GPR's pipe diameter is one of the largest, if not the largest. :cheeky:

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

endcan diameter >> not the largest. the largest is either LV or scorpion

silencer diameter >> ours is a cone pu-na-ne size..

Scorpion I see liao like sightly smaller. o_O LV I not sure - haven't got the chance to see. Micron I'm sure it is the largest, given the sound production is so solid.

Silencer dia is ya lor - so puny. :slapforehead:

How time flies...