SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Honda Forza250 Garage 2009

S750WP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all Forzareans in this thread! As a total noob to scooter and getting a 2nd hand Forza soon, I would like to find out more infos from you guys and gals about the bike's maintenance, aftermarket parts and accessories available locally. :cheeky:

Quote:

"Njoy ur success for 5 mins. Endure ur failure for 5 mins. After tat... move on!!!"

Guest bomerman81
Originally posted by dE_mOd@January 04, 2007 11:12 pm

Hi to all Forzareans in this thread! As a total noob to scooter and getting a 2nd hand Forza soon, I would like to find out more infos from you guys and gals about the bike's maintenance, aftermarket parts and accessories available locally. :cheeky:

can come to 494 macpherson rd look for either barry or simon for more info on the parts n accessories on forza!!! depending on what type of accessories u wan!!!! :sweat:

mayb we can help u source!!! :smile:

Originally posted by bomerman81@January 07, 2007 05:09 am

can come to 494 macpherson rd look for either barry or simon for more info on the parts n accessories on forza!!! depending on what type of accessories u wan!!!! :sweat:

I might need to borrow ur catalog :cheeky:

Looking for "affordable" mirrors.

Guest bomerman81
Originally posted by ah_huats@January 07, 2007 10:07 am

I might need to borrow ur catalog :cheeky:

Looking for "affordable" mirrors.

sure can no prob!!! :smile:

Originally posted by bomerman81@January 07, 2007 05:09 am

Thanks bro! By the way, is this place a workshop?

Quote:

"Njoy ur success for 5 mins. Endure ur failure for 5 mins. After tat... move on!!!"

Hello peeps. Just got me a Forza Type S. With the Mini Windshield, ABS/CBS, Supertrapp Endcan. Just wanted to know:

Tire Brands everyone uses

Tune-up recommedation

Recommended Aftermarket Accessories

and post your likes & dislikes of your Forza.... Thankx in advance!!! Ride Safe!!!

Motorcycle Philippines.com, M.I.B., Maxi Scooter Riders (MSR), Honda CB Riders, 400GreyBikes, BikePics, HondaNet. :thumb:

GET TO WORK!!! (+69317-998-4999)

Suzuki Skywave 650 (04), Suzuki Burgman 400 (09), Motocompo

Guest bomerman81
Originally posted by Dick Steele@January 11, 2007 08:14 pm

Hello peeps. Just got me a Forza Type S. With the Mini Windshield, ABS/CBS, Supertrapp Endcan. Just wanted to know:

Tire Brands everyone uses

Tune-up recommedation

Recommended Aftermarket Accessories

and post your likes & dislikes of your Forza.... Thankx in advance!!! Ride Safe!!!

what kinda of tune up u wan?

for outlook or for speed?

aftermarket parts for performance of the bike or for safety for the bike?

if u can say more details guyz here will be able to help u more!!! :sweat:

:cheer:

No Speed. Since the Forza I got was a 2nd hand, I wanted to update the routine maintenance of the bike.

I was interested on some enhancement parts like from Daytona. I fancy their Rear Shocks & Front Fork internals for the Front. Likewise their Variator, Belt, Clutch, Springs set. Has anyone here have any mods or use aftermarket parts on their rides? Pls post pics if you can.

My ride is also due for some tires soon so what brands has everyone here used & whats your feedback?

Main use is for to & from work & some weekend rides with the gang, so reliability is a must for the parts. Tiao everyone.... :thumb:

post-31-1168617367.jpg

Motorcycle Philippines.com, M.I.B., Maxi Scooter Riders (MSR), Honda CB Riders, 400GreyBikes, BikePics, HondaNet. :thumb:

GET TO WORK!!! (+69317-998-4999)

Suzuki Skywave 650 (04), Suzuki Burgman 400 (09), Motocompo

Originally posted by bomerman81@January 12, 2007 12:29 pm

what kinda of tune up u wan?

for outlook or for speed?

aftermarket parts for performance of the bike or for safety for the bike?

if u can say more details guyz here will be able to help u more!!! :sweat:

:cheer:

hey bro i din knw u sell so many things ....

can you pm me the address as i need to get lots of things or sms me faster lah

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/antonioshabirto/shoei1.jpg

http://motoplanete.com/mv-agusta/SBR11_MVVRloop.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bomerman81
Originally posted by dE_mOd@January 29, 2007 08:40 pm

Any bros here ever changed their rear suspensions to aftermarket ones? What are the brands available and any recommendations?

theres some brands like bitubo, ohlins, rpm etc......

presently in market most pple using bitubos rear suspension. :smile:

price wise i not to sure!!! :sweat:

Originally posted by bomerman81@January 30, 2007 01:26 pm

theres some brands like bitubo, ohlins, rpm etc......

presently in market most pple using bitubos rear suspension. :smile:

price wise i not to sure!!! :sweat:

Thanx bro! Oredi gotten a quote for Bitubo rear sus. :cheeky:

Quote:

wats e ups downs for this bike? 494 MacPherson isn't Wonderful add? i'm hav decided to change to a Forza n wanting to know more... bomberman81 care to help? =)

--------------------------------------

Never argue with an idiot. He brings you

down to his level, then beats you on experience...

Guest bomerman81
Originally posted by QuietStorm@January 31, 2007 04:23 pm

wats e ups downs for this bike? 494 MacPherson isn't Wonderful add? i'm hav decided to change to a Forza n wanting to know more... bomberman81 care to help? =)

sure can just PM me ur contact and will get back to u asap but i m quite busy these days with work so may have till after CNY i will b much more free during the weekend!!! :smile:

Hi guys!!! tis wed i'm goin to view a FQ plate Forza @ bukit merah... there r some qns i wanna ask u guys... wat r e things i need to look out for when viewing e bike? sus? fork? engine vibrations or knocking sounds? i was quoted ard $1.5k... izit reasonable?

thanks!!!

Originally posted by QuietStorm@February 05, 2007 10:53 am

Hi guys!!! tis wed i'm goin to view a FQ plate Forza @ bukit merah... there r some qns i wanna ask u guys... wat r e things i need to look out for when viewing e bike? sus? fork? engine vibrations or knocking sounds? i was quoted ard $1.5k... izit reasonable?

thanks!!!

maybe u can try aljunied motor. saw a fs or ft plate sliver forza in nice condition.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/VoxArcana/Forum%20Signatures/ManUtdChampions.png

2002 - 2004 HonDa SP

2004 - 2006 HoNdA S4 VtEc 1

2006 - 2007 YaMahA MaJesTy 250 MK2

2007 Current HoNDa SliVerWinG 400

Originally posted by @h_LoNg@February 05, 2007 01:36 pm

maybe u can try aljunied motor. saw a fs or ft plate sliver forza in nice condition.

called to check wif them... bike is sold... sianz... too late... anyway, thanks for ur help bro @h_LoNg...

:smile:

Hi to all Forzarians! Need some infos on the stock rear suspensions here. Anyone did a mod by inserting brackets in order to raise the height of aftermarket suspensions i.e. showa or gazi suspensions for S4? Any idea what's the required length of brackets in order to make up the overall shortfall length of the stock suspensions height? M thinking of fabricating the brackets so that can have more options of fixing 2nd hand suspensions to my Forza.

Quote:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dE_mOd@February 07, 2007 10:16 pm

Hi to all Forzarians! Need some infos on the stock rear suspensions here. Anyone did a mod by inserting brackets in order to raise the height of aftermarket suspensions i.e. showa or gazi suspensions for S4? Any idea what's the required length of brackets in order to make up the overall shortfall length of the stock suspensions height? M thinking of fabricating the brackets so that can have more options of fixing 2nd hand suspensions to my Forza.

i've seen forza wif S4 showa rear suspension... but u need to mod e bracket... how to mod i not sure... if u wan u can go to soon wah's motor @ changi there... its opp side of AS Phoon changi n further down e road... they hav a black, soup-up forza for sale... yoshi endcan, S4 showa shocks etc...