SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Honda Sonic

Axxis

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi i'm quite interested in getting sonic 125 as a transport bike. Basically i just wana know some details...hope u pros can help me! thanks!

1) one full tank can travel how many km? how many km/L ?

2) is it difficult to find OEM parts? i.e. are the parts readily available if i need to overhaul the bike?

3) how about after-market parts?

anyone interested to sell or know where i can find one? drop me a pm with details ! thanks

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j47/marzocchi84/la_LM6F3528.jpg

Supermoto Is Not A CRIME .

• 2 weeks later...
i like it because the gear is like other clutch bikes (1 N 2 3 4 5) last time i rode my brother cup, cannot make it liao LOL always change to the wrong gear :p

haha,.....i aslo like that.. always miss gear..

how long u ride tis bike?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x121/cionkazumi/holyshitah9.gif

there's not much sonic riders 'cept in thailand. even in the Philippines, only few rides this bike because of the sheer cost of importing it. they prefer the suzuki radier 150 more than this sonic...

yup...but when i buy tis bike Raider even have leh....so... rugi loh..

i have modded my bike with keihin 28mm carb. last time when i put endurance racing header with stock muffler, i can get top speed 120km/hr. the problem is you need to change the cdi with racing cdi to destrict the speed limiter. however due to some reason, i could find racing cdi works on my bike :( still finding it until now coz i feel no use to change bigger carb if no racing cdi. your speed still limited :(

i have modded my bike with keihin 28mm carb. last time when i put endurance racing header with stock muffler, i can get top speed 120km/hr. the problem is you need to change the cdi with racing cdi to destrict the speed limiter. however due to some reason, i could find racing cdi works on my bike :( still finding it until now coz i feel no use to change bigger carb if no racing cdi. your speed still limited :(

acctully i just modified muffer and set sporker only..... top speed around 130...still watting my carb came and set loh...

acctully i just modified muffer and set sporker only..... top speed around 130...still watting my carb came and set loh...

wah top lah u modified your muffler :thumb: i still not dare LOL now i change endurance racing header to more "low profile" header. the sound like stock header :cheeky: i just sent my bike to service carb and retune. but the tune is not correct. run 100km/hr bike is jerk. where do u service your bike btw. maybe i can try to send my bike there to retune again :cheeky:

wah top lah u modified your muffler :thumb: i still not dare LOL now i change endurance racing header to more "low profile" header. the sound like stock header :cheeky: i just sent my bike to service carb and retune. but the tune is not correct. run 100km/hr bike is jerk. where do u service your bike btw. maybe i can try to send my bike there to retune again :cheeky:

actually i service myself but full servicing is done by wing yap motor...saturday change my pipe.. too bad.. have some problem,still need to modifly,the outcome is under my expectation:cry: