SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

ACCA/CPA

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes 100% girl :p

No lah I meant this was like when I was taking 2B, my friends always tell me "you'll pass..." but dunno when I would pass so finally pass on 3rd time... my 2A pass on 4th time also... so paiseh. :sian:

i'm a 100percent man too...

hahha

anyway i don't see much biker at the cpa house.

only there is a spark that i recently park beside it..

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Yes 100% girl :p

No lah I meant this was like when I was taking 2B, my friends always tell me "you'll pass..." but dunno when I would pass so finally pass on 3rd time... my 2A pass on 4th time also... so paiseh. :sian:

ok what, on the day i passed class2a i accidentally saw another girl's riding record book, chop until the book almost full liao, she also passed her class2a on 4th try. eventually, she went onto class2 and now riding a 600 liao.

i love dividends.

i'm a 100percent man too...

hahha

anyway i don't see much biker at the cpa house.

only there is a spark that i recently park beside it..

Eh? Sure or not? I always saw at least 5 bikes down there. Got GXR 600, Runners, fazer and SP...etc..

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

ok what, on the day i passed class2a i accidentally saw another girl's riding record book, chop until the book almost full liao, she also passed her class2a on 4th try. eventually, she went onto class2 and now riding a 600 liao.

So I am not the only girl who took 4 times to pass 2A.... GOOD! :cheeky:

Visor Down , Full Throttle

Eh? Sure or not? I always saw at least 5 bikes down there. Got GXR 600, Runners, fazer and SP...etc..

maybe maybe the are from the evening classes.

i only saw fazer and runner b4..

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

btw is ftc p1 reversion kit out?

if it's out, how many questions are there?

bpp revision kit only has 29 questions, dun feel comfortable practicing so little questions.

nov04 - oct05: TA200

dec05 - feb07: CB400SF4V3

now...MRT!

blog @ zandon.com

save the world

Only after the last tree has been cut down

Only after the last river has been poisoned

Only after the last fish has been caught

Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten

Taken from An old Cree Indian saying

btw is ftc p1 reversion kit out?

if it's out, how many questions are there?

bpp revision kit only has 29 questions, dun feel comfortable practicing so little questions.

might be out already. two days ago (29/8) they received the new batch of texts and exam kits. (ftc)

i love dividends.

might be out already. two days ago (29/8) they received the new batch of texts and exam kits. (ftc)

err can u check the number of questions in the p1 revision kit?

also if u got lobang to help me find someone who wanna sell?

really appreciate if u could help.

Thanks in advance!!!

now...MRT!

blog @ zandon.com

save the world

Hey. I need an opinion. You guys think changing job in October is a good or bad timing? I really dunno what to do... I cant stand my current job and the Accountant I work under. She always say I dunno to everything... I cant stand her. But then Dec got exams.. so I am thinking twice. BTW the pay different between my current job and the job offer is about $680.

err can u check the number of questions in the p1 revision kit?

also if u got lobang to help me find someone who wanna sell?

really appreciate if u could help.

Thanks in advance!!!

P1 revision kit not out. Tried to collect it on Thurs and still wasnt out!

Hey. I need an opinion. You guys think changing job in October is a good or bad timing? I really dunno what to do... I cant stand my current job and the Accountant I work under. She always say I dunno to everything... I cant stand her. But then Dec got exams.. so I am thinking twice. BTW the pay different between my current job and the job offer is about $680.

i see the extra $680 i dont have to think liao.

i love dividends.

see if it will jeopardise your studies or not lor

if your employer let u study acca, understanding enough to let you off for class and such then no need to think liao, lol

but such employer seems hard to find...

now...MRT!

blog @ zandon.com

save the world

i see the extra $680 i dont have to think liao.

Haha... but then more money means more rubbish to tolerate right. She say ok to me leaving early 3 days a week... but you know lah.... new environment takes time to adapt then Dec got exams.

My current employer was also ok with me leaving for classes when I started work 1.5 years ago but nowadays he keeps making noise at me... idiot. :angry:

see if it will jeopardise your studies or not lor

if your employer let u study acca, understanding enough to let you off for class and such then no need to think liao, lol

but such employer seems hard to find...

This woman seems ok... she say ok ok to everything then 1.5 years later she might show her true colours like mine. But my current workplace never work overtime... even year end closing also go off at 5.30pm. Dunno how the new one will be.

maybe u can try to find out the working conditions etc, especially with regards to your studies

but if u think u will stick to this new employee after passing acca, then u should go ahead.

or else, i dont think it's worth it since u will be switching job after that.

well that's my opinion :)

now...MRT!

blog @ zandon.com

save the world

Haha... but then more money means more rubbish to tolerate right. She say ok to me leaving early 3 days a week... but you know lah.... new environment takes time to adapt then Dec got exams.

My current employer was also ok with me leaving for classes when I started work 1.5 years ago but nowadays he keeps making noise at me... idiot. :angry:

is it tough working and studying at the same time? thought of work-study next sem, but today i had a afternoon class plus a make-up class at night, reach home wanna die liao.

:giddy:

i love dividends.

Thanks Zandon, I decided to stick to my current workplace... I think its not the money but I got no pressure at my current workplace. No point changing then hating it and feeling all stressed out everyday. Maybe I try and bargain see can start in January then I can get my year end bonus. I dunno a thing about budgeting and i dont wanna get stressed about work and exams too.

xb84, if u can afford, study ... dont work... unless u could find a supervisor as understanding as my previous one (which is super super rare), I feel studying alone is better. Every night at lessons, I am chewing sweets to stay awake... sure will get diabetes by the time I am 30 :dizzy:.

working when u hv 1-2 optional papers left, but how will your pay be like then?

will it be like acca grad pay or lower? if it's lower, will it change when u grad?

now...MRT!

blog @ zandon.com

save the world

sorry guys. Those who study in CPA house. What do you call those small tiny books (palm size) with notes in it? Was it consider as 1 of da freebies given along with the text and revision kits?

Where can i collect it from? Till now, I did not held any of it leh. Damn.

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"