=== Serangoon ===

moreira88

• Replies 1.3k

yup i stay near serangoon . a place call lorong lew lian.

why i notice her maybe bcos she ride pass me so fast and she squeeze inbetween a bus and a container .

must respect her lor . i wanna give her my full salute.

hmmm come for the serangoon outings?

i hum 1 loh , don't even dare to squeeze bus and container.....i also salute her .:thumb:

Ya u only know how to 299!

thats why i wanna learn how to squeeze like that from her lor

:nobuaya: :nobuaya: :nobuaya:

where our shi mu :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:nobuaya: :nobuaya: :nobuaya:

Foxy cant learn frm her one la.... he so big-sized.... hw to squeeze in the lst place??? :confused:

I also big sized wat... i also cut until like that lol!

Relax!

power ah jux get ur R1 and go so fast. nvm i see you at ONG ask them cut your pipe away.

My Friend you are in good hands as God knows whats best for you. 30/10/12 Dedication,love,arrogance,pain tolerance...these things WILL bring you lvl after lvl.Strength of mind. Strength of character.Drop your hero worship. Become the animal.U can do anything. Work. Practice. Crash. Improve. Crash. Win. Nv give up. Nv surrender. Crush them. Crush their spirit. Crush their dreams.Now Move.

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

eh i heard Jacky also chane to ah one ah?? you both bought 2nd hand ah? i tot jacky wanted to buy first hand?? when want to come out with jacky to meet us?? jacky got my number lehs.

My Friend you are in good hands as God knows whats best for you. 30/10/12 Dedication,love,arrogance,pain tolerance...these things WILL bring you lvl after lvl.Strength of mind. Strength of character.Drop your hero worship. Become the animal.U can do anything. Work. Practice. Crash. Improve. Crash. Win. Nv give up. Nv surrender. Crush them. Crush their spirit. Crush their dreams.Now Move.

yup i stay near serangoon . a place call lorong lew lian.

why i notice her maybe bcos she ride pass me so fast and she squeeze inbetween a bus and a container .

must respect her lor . i wanna give her my full salute.

aiyoz..i dun always pass by lor lew lian in the evening leh..haha i always pass by boundary road onli...hahah is me anot...white blue kips with black ff.

squeeze bus and container scary leh...not me la..i quite timid sometimes de..haha

----------------------

Class 2B - 14th September 2006

Class 2A - 13th November 2007

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/her-melancholic-smile/banner.jpg

Foxy cant learn frm her one la.... he so big-sized.... hw to squeeze in the lst place??? :confused:

haha aiyah y big size cannot squeeze..okaie ma..more stable leh..

----------------------

Sad to say ppl post here but nv attend our meet ups sighs...

the next one was u leh... anyone simplyme never turns up for the outings one... :lol:

busy now leh..got outings now mehhh... haha

eh not never turn up..is i cant tat time ma got something on...and i will if i can la..

----------------------

:cheeky: i help to keep the thread alive leh..got credits leh

----------------------

busy now leh..got outings now mehhh... haha

eh not never turn up..is i cant tat time ma got something on...and i will if i can la..

zzz excuses excuses... show face also never show de... :cheeky:

:cheeky: i help to keep the thread alive leh..got credits leh

SAF credits? help me buy SAF sandals... :lol:

ya u r rite... :giddy:

Relax!

aiyoz..i dun always pass by lor lew lian in the evening leh..haha i always pass by boundary road onli...hahah is me anot...white blue kips with black ff.

squeeze bus and container scary leh...not me la..i quite timid sometimes de..haha

mine is a slow moving KR, i even more timid n scared

SAF credits? help me buy SAF sandals... :lol:

the sandals nice to wear?

i give my bro liao

mine is a slow moving KR, i even more timid n scared

the sandals nice to wear?

i give my bro liao

Ok loh... quite lasting! I wear 2 years and 1 accident liao... :cheeky:

Outing Outing Outing lai ah lai ah

When when when... finally u wanna organise one liao huh...

Relax!

im waiting hohs~~ Gardens kopi bean or sumthin lehs ~~

Ok loh... quite lasting! I wear 2 years and 1 accident liao... :cheeky:

for me its abit uncomfortable