SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Latest - Petronas @ approx 4.0KM southbound near Bukit Kayu Hitam Closed (Post #86)

GSGabes

Danger Stretch to Kulai

Hi All fellow Bikers,

Just wanna drop a safety note to anyone who plans to take a trip down to Kulai for seafood. A few hundred metres before you reach the destination of rich seafood beware of Pot Holes that might welcome you with a huge surprise. :bounce:

Pls do ride carefully and watch out for the holes (The dark Stretch after you exit from from all Expressways).

The last thing you want is to lose control! Ride Safe! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/FazeGabes/MISC/R1200GSASignature.jpg

We must ADJUST to an Ever changing Road...while holding onto unchanging principles.... :angel:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be an "awas" sign by the side...

but usually when u c it...too late to brake liao...

unless u riding beri slowly...

Hi All fellow Bikers,

Just wanna drop a safety note to anyone who plans to take a trip down to Kulai for seafood. A few hundred metres before you reach the destination of rich seafood beware of Pot Holes that might welcome you with a huge surprise. :bounce:

Pls do ride carefully and watch out for the holes (The dark Stretch after you exit from from all Expressways).

The last thing you want is to lose control! Ride Safe! :D

nov 99 - mar 06 nsr150sp

Ride slow life is impt!!!

:D

June 2002 to June 2003 Hornet 125cc

July 2003 to July 2004 Runner Sp 180cc

Aug 2004 to April 2006 Honda SP 150cc

April 2006 to Dec 2006 Honda Wave 125cc

Dec 2006 to 2010 Honda S4 400cc

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/maoqing82/07baa27a.gif

Ride slow life is impt!!!

:D

Hmm actually came out form someone who feels tat Life Sucks?????? :confused:

Life short, play hard

You will be sorry when you see me.

Speed is not how fast you can go,

But how fast you can handle.

Ppl always think they\'re good but

It\'s others tat judge them not themselve.

Man"]wonda what will happened to me if ma wheelchair gets stuck inside??? :confused:

:lol: :lol:

so how have u been??

are getting better now??

hopefully u will recover soon.

hey j man still waiting to ride AT with u side by side....

recover fast..... :bounce:

:smile:

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

Man"]wonda what will happened to me if ma wheelchair gets stuck inside??? :confused:

:lol: :lol:

Hey.. stay positive.

Will walk again rite.. then go back to riding if u desire.

Me on crutches now too...

Sigh!

Segei

• 8 months later...

Caution at 2nd Link!!!

Caution to all riders!!! If you are entering or leaving my from the 2nd link.

As you approach the malaysian customs building and you enter the left filter lane for motocycles.... GO DEAD SLOW!!!!

They have install road humps! 1st one starts from the 1st immigration booth! 2 more after you have cleared immigration.

The humps are black and blend in with the newly tarrred road. They are almost invisible until its too late.

I have personally jumped the humps twice and ive seen others kena too, luckily we are steady poon pi pi. i have not witnessed any accident so far but that doesnt mean it hasnt happened or wont happen.

Ride Safe!

PS - Sorry mods, im not sure if im posting at the right place here.

hi sheujin,

u rite..! planted few humps there without any painting to signal riders..

all riders please be caution as u approach, not worth to come back with cracked fairing, dented exhaust or damaged oil sumps..

Simon Soh

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

YA LAR...they onli recently do it..last sat went up..kaos..luckily my fren infront of me slow down then i slow down..but he slow down still too late..i saw him jumping up and down infront of me...a few humps all black in colour..i think they love black hump ah.....not visible at all

--==anything more than a handful is waste==--

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/89/36/3386398/2918831032400l.jpg

seven7sin,

they happy happy then they do things fast, maybe next year then they paint it up nicely. :nono:

Simon Soh

Simon Soh

I kenna the stealth hump too on the way in to Msia on Sat. Good thing my bike's ground clearance is high or else would have scraped the bottom. On the way I back I took note and din kenna. Be careful, who knows when they will paint the humps.

Yamaha WR200

Ducati Monster 400/540

Yamaha TDM850

Yamaha TDM900

BMW R1150GS

Suzuki Djebel 250XC

Suzuki Vstrom 650 ABS

Ducati Hyperstrada 821

YA LAR...they onli recently do it..last sat went up..kaos..luckily my fren infront of me slow down then i slow down..but he slow down still too late..i saw him jumping up and down infront of me...a few humps all black in colour..i think they love black hump ah.....not visible at all

luckily??? he slow down too late & hurt his dick, didn't u c him dismount the bike to hop aft chop passport?? hahaha

hi all,

shall we make a guess when n how long they will paint the humps..? hhaha.haa. :D

Simon Soh

Simon Soh

ACtually i remember seeing a sign warning ppl of humps la..ppl who go there next pls check out if there is a Sign put up to warn users of the hump..i remember seeing one...anyway tht place so tight u ppl shouldnt travel too fast too...

ride safely..

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

alirite guys. good to hear tt everyone got away without a scratch....

the signs r up but only recently. the inbound humps r there for at least 2 weeks n the out bound humps about a week. i only saw the signs on saturday nite on my way out of my. its on the right of the path, next to the 1st hump n kinda small.

im not dissing the my gabbrament but signs r supposed to be pre warning n located at least a few metres before the hazard. its really hard for night riders to notice the signs until its too late.

n as to when they r gona paint it.... someone translate the my buget 2003 to me....

in reply to chee_teck's post... bro, understand that most riders upon entering the filter lane, i belive, have already started the deceleration sequence. it's just that the caculation for a complete stop is about another 10m away. so you are approaching a really high n invisible hump at a speed that you are not prepared for. nobody's prepared for obstacles that are invisible and unpredictable, thats why accidents happen.

Ya la no doubt tht they should paint tht thing la...

anyways i always slow down more b4 approaching cos they sometimes close the bike lane n divert to dunno where..go there at least once a week(sometimes even 2 times a week) for petrol n i think the sign was up longer than tht lo..

just slow down more when approaching la...later u accidentally run into some of those custom officers whose uniform is dark blue somemore....tht one lagi jia lat..

just a word of caution dun flame me pls...

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Ya la no doubt tht they should paint tht thing la...

anyways i always slow down more b4 approaching cos they sometimes close the bike lane n divert to dunno where..go there at least once a week(sometimes even 2 times a week) for petrol n i think the sign was up longer than tht lo..

just slow down more when approaching la...later u accidentally run into some of those custom officers whose uniform is dark blue somemore....tht one lagi jia lat..

just a word of caution dun flame me pls...

i understand you bro... no flaming required... we're just posting for the good of everyone...

anyway personally i have no worries bout their so called civil servants... they all have a price tag.