SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hayabusa

Guest AddiCt

wow this thread is hot.. has always been... heheh not only here but all over the place!!! :bounce:

well guinness... can u post the FAST BIKES magazine results just for the fun of it??? coz only fast bikes say that the 12r is faster? isn't that interesting?? its a radical magazine? going against the norm? if everyone in the same industry is saying one thing... Fast bikes sure got guts trying to prove the rest wrong?

well at least Frosty and Shakey who are fast bikes journos are racing in BSB and WSB right?? so i think they know what they are saying... and we all got lots of videos of them riding it hard in the French mountain passes...

i ride a gsxr1000k1, and Fastbikes magazine which i support say that the Fireblade954 is now the new king of the open class sportsbikes... well that makes me sorta jealous, but i bought the gixxer1 for its linear delivery of HARDCORE power!! :bounce: the blade handles better... and the new r1 looks much nicer... but i am kinda the HARDCORE kind... anyway i just heard of a 02 r1... and hey! thats the same as what i got!!! STOCK! hehehe :D :eek: :D

fastbikes tell it as it is... they said that the gsxr1000k1 can wheelie for 3km just on 2nd gear... without changing gears... I believe them!!!! hehehehe guess how i know? :lol:

maybe that R1 forgot to add in a Power Commander PC3r... Yeah it is true...the R1s need mods to catch up with the K1s and K2s.

http://carblueprints.info/design/images/logos/triumph-logo.png

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time no see you also Ah Teck...!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ride fast, but if you can't stop in time.. You will have to stay in Blk 9!

Future Ride: Gilera Runner, Ducati Monster

Riding History:

1)TZR125RR-FN1322U, 2)Sfera-FL1065, 3)ZXR400L1, 4)Ducati Monster-FP9185, 6)Super4 Vtec-FR4058S, 7)Civic EG9-SBY402T, 8)X9 250-FS8087, 9)Mazda323-SBR9613D, 10)Skipper150-FU233M, 11)Daewoo Espero-SCM8445T, 12)Super4 Vtec SpecII-FV61L

Once in a 'blue black' moon......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ride fast, but if you can't stop in time.. You will have to stay in Blk 9!

Riding History:

1)TZR125RR-FN1322U, 2)Sfera-FL1065, 3)ZXR400L1, 4)Ducati Monster-FP9185, 6)Super4 Vtec-FR4058S, 7)Civic EG9-SBY402T, 8)X9 250-FS8087, 9)Mazda323-SBR9613D, 10)Skipper150-FU233M, 11)Daewoo Espero-SCM8445T, 12)Super4 Vtec SpecII-FV61L

Hi to you

Saw you yesterday at 2nd link checkpoint and then at GP ESSO at around 10pm. NOticed the number plate, thought would be you. Nice bike.... *my dream bike*

I was riding the yellow vtec with another friend riding a tiger stripe rvf. =P

Just thought i'd say hi

Wrong number......!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Riding History:

hi to who????

Hey... Who 'Hi to who' ???

:confused:

Riding History:

Hi to you

Saw you yesterday at 2nd link checkpoint and then at GP ESSO at around 10pm. NOticed the number plate, thought would be you. Nice bike.... *my dream bike*

Just thought i'd say hi

like tat better

To : Greg

haha, sorry, misunderstanding. Meant to FC2222B actually.

I see normally ppl post without subject. So thought I just try. Maybe the webmaster can enlarge the subject column?

Last Friday I went to JB via Tua 2nd Link. At the Esso petrol station I saw a Hayabusa, an old GSX1000 (or is it GSX1100?) and a CB9 if I'm not wrong. The riders were seated at the kerb side near the toilet. I wonder if anyone from this forum were there? Teck your busa's licence plate number is 4-digit or 1 or 2? Think that busa I saw had either 1 or 2-digit license plate number. I was with another Vtec, a Hurricane and a PGM4 that night at around 12+ midnight. Just wanna say hi if those were you people.

:smile:

Cheers :thirsty:

His plate is in Thousands one lah.. you saw wrong fellow liao... Maybe the one you saw is our lady friend riding..... two digits plate....

Riding History:

His plate is in Thousands one lah.. you saw wrong fellow liao... Maybe the one you saw is our lady friend riding..... two digits plate....

I'm very sure it's a guy lor... cos there's no way I don't recognise a lady when I see one... :eek: cos I'm also known as "SBF Buaya Maestro"... :D

I'm very sure it's a guy lor... cos there's no way I don't recognise a lady when I see one... :eek: cos I'm also known as "SBF Buaya Maestro"... :D

Then you cannot call yourself a SBF Buaya Maestro liao... cos the lady from our forum also...!!!

Riding History:

Hi to you

Just thought i'd say hi

yeah i remember seeing that Tiger Rvf ;) Hello there! :bounce: i missed the boat... so just go in and come out... no fun riding alone to kulai... and not sure if they will be there in the first place... scarly i go there find Yew Meng and order fried rice for me and gf... hahahaha then he sure laff... go all the way there to eat fried rice... if u get what i mean...

anyway i sorta thought u were someone who i might have known or spoken to... coz i noticed u guys at singapore customs and ur expressions seem like u saw someone familiar... and again later at GP esso.. returning to singapore...

maybe next time we shall ride again ;)

its time for a change!

New attraction coming soon!

Hi to you

Just thought i'd say hi

yeah i remember seeing that Tiger Rvf ;) Hello there! :bounce: i missed the boat... so just go in and come out... no fun riding alone to kulai... and not sure if they will be there in the first place... scarly i go there find Yew Meng and order fried rice for me and gf... hahahaha then he sure laff... go all the way there to eat fried rice... if u get what i mean...

anyway i sorta thought u were someone who i might have known or spoken to... coz i noticed u guys at singapore customs and ur expressions seem like u saw someone familiar... and again later at GP esso.. returning to singapore...

maybe next time we shall ride again ;)

Opps! Were you suppose to meet us? Sorry, we would have waited if we know... And we even ordered Assam Crabs, because someone said is good...and it IS GOOD! Wasted the Double Apex towards kulai though, Follow a slow moving lorry all the way through...SAD...

So, When do you guys want to go again? How 'bout friday or Sat? Hee Hee

Why I ride....\"Modern travelling is not travelling at all; it is merely being sent to a place, and very little different from becoming a parcel.\" -- John Ruskin

To :FC2222

U went to kulai and then back to GP esso at around 10pm? so fast ah?

I didnt really know u actually, only until i saw u at GP esso, saw the number plate very familiar, saw it somewhere before. Was admiring your bike at sg custom, thus the "expressions like saw someone familiar". haha

I went against traffic to reach GP esso leh, how did you go there huh? keke...

To :FC2222

U went to kulai and then back to GP esso at around 10pm? so fast ah?

I didnt really know u actually, only until i saw u at GP esso, saw the number plate very familiar, saw it somewhere before. Was admiring your bike at sg custom, thus the "expressions like saw someone familiar". haha

I went against traffic to reach GP esso leh, how did you go there huh? keke...

no no.. i didnt go kulai... seeing that everyone wasnt there... i went on to make a u turn at the second turn point... which leads u down a very nice left hander exit from the expressway... which seems never ending... and then straight on to the left hander up hill that joins back to the expressway heading towards singapore.... :cheer: love that place :cheer: ... just that heard rumours of MOUNTAIN BANDITS there... i think those two left handers can scrape ur super4 pegs all the way :p :p

its time for a change!

New attraction coming soon!