SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hayabusa

Guest AddiCt

dude,

the yellow box will only correct the speedo for gearing change, or if you change the span of you speedo. to derestrict you need an other box, a black one I hear.

get a 1999/2000 model, those have full power and can be had for around 13K depending on condition. bargain!

eD.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."Sir Winston Churchill

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

sorry for changing the topic, but does anyone know if the seat height of the busa is adjustable? tried it at loois but need to tiptoe, would be more comfortable if can flatfoot it.

Originally posted by ZXr400@Jan 21 2004, 03:26 AM

if not wrong is ard 2L to 3L left in the tank,.cos can go abt 50km lidat,.also depend on the fuel consumption,.mine when doing the calculation is ard 19.7km/L

sure or not 19.7km/l???? Your riding style probably 13.2km/l.......

http://http//content2.i-am-bored.com/images/instantninja_456876.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After 250km the orange blight will appear. Will fit 18litres in it while sitting upright, a bit less if on the stand. Tank suposed to hold 21 litres. (mine canadian model). never ran it dry to test range. I hear fuel pumps weak, don't want to make it worse.

eD

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."Sir Winston Churchill

Bugsy.

I heard somewhere that the non stock pads will wear out you discs faster (discs very pricey; 400a piece or something like that),

Saw the Hel brake lines for the busa, front and back for 63pounds (S$199) front and back including freight.

Those are fully SS and they have plain ones too. anyone ever order?

https://sws1.eclipse.net.uk/www.h-e-l.co.uk/shopbrake.htm

eD.

Hi guys, does ur rear brake not so efficient as ur front? I use both the front & rear ebc but the rear seems like only slow down the speed rather than braking. :confused:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Bugsy,

Thanks.

To answer your question about the rear brake, yes I feel mine is a bit weak too but I do need to adjust it.

I hear that if you don't adjust it regularly the disc's surface can warp very fast (as mine have). I want to change the disc but its like $300!

eD.

• 3 months later...

hi there.

i heard about hayabusa 99/00 model has cam chain tensioner problem.

Is there ani recall from guan hoe for this flaw?

if no...how can it be fixed???

other then the CCT and sub frame tendency to crack under heavy weight..

wat kinda problems does 99/00 model hayabusa has?

thanks..cos i was considering whether or nt to get a FR plate hayabusa.

anithings to luke out for when buying 99 model haya??

thanks~ hope there's sumone who can ans my enquires...

Honda CBR1100XXX Super Black Bird-Invalid entry

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello all, advice needed! I thought of getting a busa soon but yet to know anyone that rides one. yes it's beautiful, but not really sure wat tender loving care it needs. I hope i can get more information from u guys about this. Busa Rules!!! All replies are appreciated. THanks guys!

"Live to ride another day"

• 1 year later...